Progressive Coward (Lincoln Chafee): "We need to tamp down the language"

Should we void the First Amendment for Muslims, like Democrat Lincoln Chafee demands?

• Total voters
Should we practice our 1st amendment rights responsibly? Yes we should. Too many people are polarizing over this thing and beating down anyone with a more sensible and diplomatic attitude.

oh no you don't. You and your ilk (the Occupiers) set up camps in Parks and turned them into garbage dumps, rape central and then took over businesses sidewalks with your un-responsible and polarizing actions. don't even come here preaching to others about a more SENSIBLE and diplomatic attitude. You work for these people (democrats/progressives/commies. who wants to Step on our freedoms of speech. you can go to your bosses and them we all said they can go to hell
There was a clear 1st amendment question involved in the occupy protests. You people came down on the side of public safety and property rights and cheered when authority figures shut it down and evicted people. But now you are all about throwing caution to the wind and come down on the side of permissiveness just this once. When the protests were about something that was actually important and a threat to your ideology it was violently put down but now anyone who just asks someone to consider that their actions might provoke crazy people to senseless murder you hide behind a right but shirk responsibility.

you people don't get to make other peoples choices of what they believed was right and wasn't. You occupiers DID NOT SPEAK for me. EVER

As for Geller, I will stand with her to my death if I have to. It was that important in my book
A wise man once said that one should pick their battles, this is about the stupidest battle anyone ever fought and died over.

Really, taking over the people parks and interrupting businesses and their lives you consider wise? the majority of people saw you all as idiots, fools and couldn't stand you. so how wise was that choice.
It's true, but we talk about income inequality now rather than death panels. It was a poorly thought out and executed protest but it's always like that when it is of the mass protest type that scares the bejesus out of conservatives. The point is that you see no conflict between you wanting to send the riot squad after some hippies who are causing problems and but wanting full freedom to piss off Muslims no matter what might happen and reject the trouble you might provoke. Draw your cartoons and do whatever but accept the costs, and it has cost lives. I personally think it is dumbest thing to die for on either side of the battle. Occupy was fighting for our economic future, against that a cartoon battle is nothing but a useless distraction. The first amendment is as safe as ever and was never threatened in the least. This entire exercise was useless.

This Progressive took an oath to defend the Constitution, but with neutered fecal-faggot loving pussies like that in office, how can we ever expected them to defend the Constitution?

Spoken like a true Progressive coward. One wonders what someone like this would be willing to fight for? Certainly, not anything contained in the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

There seems to be no party in Washington now that either understand the Constitution or have enough spine to defend it. There are several Republicans who will step up to the plate: Gowdy, Chaffets to name two, but two is not enough. Most of those people we elected are wimps and cowards.

There is absolutely no reason to kowtow to Muslim demands that we hand over our freedom of speech to placate their childish wishes. I wish there were more people like Geller in this country.

Should we practice our 1st amendment rights responsibly? Yes we should. Too many people are polarizing over this thing and beating down anyone with a more sensible and diplomatic attitude.

oh no you don't. You and your ilk (the Occupiers) set up camps in Parks and turned them into garbage dumps, rape central and then took over businesses sidewalks with your un-responsible and polarizing actions. don't even come here preaching to others about a more SENSIBLE and diplomatic attitude. You work for these people (democrats/progressives/commies. who wants to Step on our freedoms of speech. you can go to your bosses and them we all said they can go to hell
There was a clear 1st amendment question involved in the occupy protests. You people came down on the side of public safety and property rights and cheered when authority figures shut it down and evicted people. But now you are all about throwing caution to the wind and come down on the side of permissiveness just this once. When the protests were about something that was actually important and a threat to your ideology it was violently put down but now anyone who just asks someone to consider that their actions might provoke crazy people to senseless murder you hide behind a right but shirk responsibility.

you people (occupiers, who took over how you were there for the 99%) don't get to make other peoples choices of what they believed was right and wasn't. You occupiers DID NOT SPEAK for me. EVER

As for Geller, I will stand with her to my death if I have to. It was that important in my book

Yes for the lunch lady making minimum wage the right to mock Muslims is WAY more important than making enough money to actually pay taxes and get off the food stamps.

Your priorities are ass-backward.

This Progressive took an oath to defend the Constitution, but with neutered fecal-faggot loving pussies like that in office, how can we ever expected them to defend the Constitution?

Spoken like a true Progressive coward. One wonders what someone like this would be willing to fight for? Certainly, not anything contained in the Constitution or Bill of Rights.

There seems to be no party in Washington now that either understand the Constitution or have enough spine to defend it. There are several Republicans who will step up to the plate: Gowdy, Chaffets to name two, but two is not enough. Most of those people we elected are wimps and cowards.

There is absolutely no reason to kowtow to Muslim demands that we hand over our freedom of speech to placate their childish wishes. I wish there were more people like Geller in this country.

More xenophobic Jew ***** who don't respect the heartfelt religion of 1.6 billion people? By all means.

The police asked Geller to cancel the event fearing violence. They only let it go ahead after she agreed to put up $40,000 for additional security.

Geller is the most obnoxious form of bigot. She wanted this to happen and she was prepared to risk the lives of police officers and security staff, as well as those attending her little hate-fest just to make her point.

I'm just glad that the only people who died, this time, were the shooters. Next time that racist bitch might not be so lucky and some poor cop will have to die to defend her right to be just as hateful as the radicals.

[/QUOTE]
More xenophobic Jew ***** who don't respect the heartfelt religion of 1.6 billion people? By all means.[/QUOTE]

You think that throwing in a little shock and awe (with the words) will make me believe as you do?
That's funny
When we go to their country we respect their laws. Their laws are in effect.
When they come to ours, our laws are in effect and they cannot force our nation's laws to change in order to "respect" their religion. To expect that would be stupid.

wow, leftist are such pussies

bit redundant, sorry

The police asked Geller to cancel the event fearing violence. They only let it go ahead after she agreed to put up $40,000 for additional security.

Geller is the most obnoxious form of bigot. She wanted this to happen and she was prepared to risk the lives of police officers and security staff, as well as those attending her little hate-fest just to make her point.

I'm just glad that the only people who died, this time, were the shooters. Next time that racist bitch might not be so lucky and some poor cop will have to die to defend her right to be just as hateful as the radicals.
This is the correct answer, in Southern vernacular it's called "stirring the pot", a reckless and unpredictable act meant to cause some drama.

When they come to ours, our laws are in effect and they cannot force our nation's laws to change in order to "respect" their religion. To expect that would be stupid.
I'll make it easy for you, do you respect the heartfelt beliefs of an American Muslim, yes or no?

You post this and then call others a bitch. ugly and filled with nothing but hate for someone you don't even know

I'll make it easy for you, do you respect the heartfelt beliefs of an American Muslim, yes or no?

Yes. I do.
Then you should not support those who intentionally insult their faith, like Geller. Pick a side, and stay true to it.

Your position should be, while the freedom to do so exist here, doing so would profoundly insult the religion of millions of Americans, and 1.6 billion other believers therefore, you cannot support such an action.

You post this and then call others a bitch. ugly and filled with nothing but hate for someone you don't even know

I've seen her interviews, calling ALL Muslims filth and animals. She has a long and sordid history of race baiting.

You have no problems insulting Al Sharpton for his activism. I'm not a fan of the Rev at all but he's nowhere near as hate filled as Geller. In fact, he

But you like her because you agree with her opinion of Muslims. Bigotry is vile, as are bigots. Those who incite violence by their bigotry know exactly what they're doing.

I'm always surprise about such "cool" leftists decisions and "offers" i think soon, they will ask people not to speak English, but to speak Hebrew or Spanish, why they can't understand that they're trying to ruin our country, not help?

Then you should not support those who intentionally insult their faith, like Geller. Pick a side, and stay true to it.

Your position should be, while the freedom to do so exist here, doing so would profoundly insult the religion of millions of Americans, and 1.6 billion other believers therefore, you cannot support such an action.

On the contrary, we have a moral obligation to insult anyone who threatens death before even insulting them --- this is America. Molon Labe.

Forum List

Back