🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Progressive Mayor Who Supported Black Lives Matter Gets Home Vandalized During Riots, Calls It ‘Domestic Terrorism’

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Progressive Mayor Who Supported Black Lives Matter Gets Home Vandalized During Riots, Calls It ‘Domestic Terrorism’

It’s all fun and protests until someone vandalized your home.

Olympia, Washington, Mayor Cheryl Selby has been a vocal supporter of Black Lives Matter and those protesting and rioting across the nation, yet when her own home was vandalized during the demonstrations, she called it “domestic terrorism.”

BJ -
BJ, always loves the pull quote -

“I’m really trying to process this,” she told the Olympian. “It’s like domestic terrorism. It’s unfair.”

Olympia, Washington, Mayor Cheryl Selby has been a vocal supporter of Black Lives Matter and those protesting and rioting across the nation, yet when her own home was vandalized during the demonstrations, she called it “domestic terrorism.”

BJ -

“I’m really trying to process this,” she told the Olympian. “It’s like domestic terrorism. It’s unfair.”

Mobs wreck things. Doesn't matter if you're a liberal or a conservative. Mayor Selby appears to have the same disbelief that executives from CNN in Atlanta had when the mob started trying to destroy the CNN offices there! Shocked that the mob wanted to harm them to when they were bending over backwards to protect them!

BJ -

lol lol lol that's hilarious.

Plus she was too flustered to pull out the trendy 'it wuz white nationalists wut did it !!!' card to boot.

Boy is she in trouble with the Hive Masters now for forgetting that important Big Lie. No getting felt up by Creepy Uncle Joe for the next month for her.

She'll no doubt do what all liberal ignoramuses do and blame White supremacists, even though the last census showed there were more dinosaurs than White supremacists in the US.

Wow, beat me to it. the vermins' media idiocy is so predictable it's too easy.

BJ -

Mobs wreck things. Doesn't matter if you're a liberal or a conservative. Mayor Selby appears to have the same disbelief that executives from CNN in Atlanta had when the mob started trying to destroy the CNN offices there! Shocked that the mob wanted to harm them to when they were bending over backwards to protect them!

Well, this is why The Big Giant Revolution is going to be a very short one; sooner or later the stupid hood rats and their fans eventually go after rich people and the media hacks looking for loot. It will end quickly then, and then the Dems will move in illegal aliens to break up the hood rat enclaves, like they did in Watts and Compton and parts of Chicago and pretty much all over NYC.

And I bet BLM had nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back