🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Progressives have made honesty in politics toxic and dangerous to your safety.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Then they wonder why polls are no longer reliable.
Even if I wanted to put a pro Trump or GOP sticker on my bumper there is no way in hell I would.
Exercising your first amendment rights about politics in public is now more dangerous to your well being/safety than smoking.

The race pimps and social justice warriors have succeeded in shutting down political speech unfortunately.

Honesty?

From who?

Republicans or Trump? Either one would be a massive joke and you know it.

Even if I wanted to put a pro Trump or GOP sticker on my bumper there is no way in hell I would.
Exercising your first amendment rights about politics in public is now more dangerous to your well being/safety than smoking.

The race pimps and social justice warriors have succeeded in shutting down political speech unfortunately.
You might get some hi-5's from wearing one of these:

il_570xN.1395864174_bga9.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me?

Have you paid attention to the pretender in office? He lies like a cheap rug!

Stop whining....only morons use bumper stickers

:laughing0301:

upload_2018-6-5_16-52-8.jpeg

Forum List

Back