Progressives Protest Parades

i'll be honest, i don't get the need for the tanks on parade. seems like someone trying too hard to show pride in our military and using them as a display vs. their intended purpose. if you respect the military, stop making them do a dance like this.
Obama has made them do a different dance. There are people in the military that are wary now of going to certain duty stations.

can you give a few examples and explain how it changed under Obama?
it was a different dog and pony show under obama, but still a show.

I am honestly curious which bases people are wary of going to and why? I am not sure how a CIC would effect such things
me either. i've only been to a few bases in my life and the last one was around 1989 in Pensacola.

i'll be honest, i don't get the need for the tanks on parade. seems like someone trying too hard to show pride in our military and using them as a display vs. their intended purpose. if you respect the military, stop making them do a dance like this.
Obama has made them do a different dance. There are people in the military that are wary now of going to certain duty stations.

I am honestly curious which bases people are wary of going to and why? I am not sure how a CIC would effect such things
me either. i've only been to a few bases in my life and the last one was around 1989 in Pensacola.

When I was in there were bases nobody wanted to go to, but that was because of their location (Minot ND comes to mind).

i don't get the need for the tanks on parade

Because they're a billion percent cooler than these guys...

shriners-little-cars-1200x800.jpg

And they don't poop in front of the marching band.

Shriners poop in front of the marching band?

Can't believe I missed that.

Man, do Liberals, Democrats, Leftists, hate July 4th!

Here's one of the true low-lives, of MSNBC:

"Joy Reid: Trump’s July Fourth Celebration Is a Threat to Americans

...Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue?" Reid continued. "Who is that message to? It's certainly not to tyrants because he likes tyrants, he loves tyrants. It's not to Putin, it's not to Kim Jong-Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to Western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country? I got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat, but it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants."
Joy Reid: Trump's July Fourth Celebration Is a Threat to Americans

Know why they hate those events?

American tradition tends to support conservative rather than liberal perspective can be found in the following:
“According to the report, published by Harvard University, July 4th-themed festivities (defined by the study as fireworks, parades, political speeches, and barbecues) not only energize primarily Republicans, but also turn children into Republicans and increase GOP voter turnout.

Simply put: "Fourth of July celebrations in the United States shape the nation's political landscape by forming beliefs and increasing participation, primarily in favor of the Republican Party," says the report, which was written by Harvard Kennedy School Assistant Professor David Yanagizawa-Drott and Bocconi University Assistant Professor Andreas Madestam…. there is a political congruence between the patriotism promoted on Fourth of July and the values associated with the Republican party.” Do July 4th festivities make you Republican?

Confetti time!

That lardass Aunt Jemima Reid makes me sick. She is such an ignorant liar: She is a true plantation slave, being a slave mouthpiece for her Democrat masters.

More lunacy.

Speaking of plantation slaves, here's IM2 the ignorant ghetto negro being a slave mouthpiece for his Democrat masters.

After Trump wins in 2020 ever wonder how low CNN and MSNBC ratings would need to go before they decide to be honest news outlets, with real personas for talking heads?

can you name a single honest news outlet, with real personas for talking heads?

i24 news, with Michelle Makori

Channel 14 in Brooklyn, on line, too.

i24NEWS

Can’t wait to see Trumps brand new Sherman Tank

A21%20%281%29.jpg

When I was in there were bases nobody wanted to go to, but that was because of their location (Minot ND comes to mind).
i'd be one of the freaks and *want* to go to fairbanks alaska. :) ND not so much.

...Trump is trying to send by rolling tanks down Constitution Avenue?" Reid continued. "Who is that message to? It's certainly not to tyrants because he likes tyrants, he loves tyrants. It's not to Putin, it's not to Kim Jong-Un, not to the Saudis. Is it to our friends, to Western democracies who he doesn't particularly like, or is it to us? Is it to the resistance in this country? I got tanks. I have this military armada. The message is a threat, but it's always a threat when you roll out your military. But it's to whom is the threat, and I suspect that the threat is to his fellow Americans. And I hate to say that, but I think that Donald Trump styles himself a tyrant, not a defeater of tyrants."

American tradition tends to support conservative rather than liberal perspective can be found in the following:
“According to the report, published by Harvard University, July 4th-themed festivities (defined by the study as fireworks, parades, political speeches, and barbecues) not only energize primarily Republicans, but also turn children into Republicans and increase GOP voter turnout.

Simply put: "Fourth of July celebrations in the United States shape the nation's political landscape by forming beliefs and increasing participation, primarily in favor of the Republican Party," says the report, which was written by Harvard Kennedy School Assistant Professor David Yanagizawa-Drott and Bocconi University Assistant Professor Andreas Madestam…. there is a political congruence between the patriotism promoted on Fourth of July and the values associated with the Republican party.” Do July 4th festivities make you Republican?

Confetti time!

That lardass Aunt Jemima Reid makes me sick. She is such an ignorant liar: She is a true plantation slave, being a slave mouthpiece for her Democrat masters.

More lunacy.

Speaking of plantation slaves, here's IM2 the ignorant ghetto negro being a slave mouthpiece for his Democrat masters.

After Trump wins in 2020 ever wonder how low CNN and MSNBC ratings would need to go before they decide to be honest news outlets, with real personas for talking heads?

i24NEWS

Why am I not surprised you picked the Israeli version of Al Jazeera

I'm more upset that Nike pulled Betsy Ross' flag off their sneakers because that malcontent called them. Why doesn't Nike care what the rest of us think?
Its like canceling the 4th of July celebration because some idiot says its a racist nationalist celebration.
Because most Nike customers agree with Kaepernick.

Link?

Confetti time!

More lunacy.

i24NEWS

Another ignorant comment from ignorant Gator. Shocking.

I'm more upset that Nike pulled Betsy Ross' flag off their sneakers because that malcontent called them. Why doesn't Nike care what the rest of us think?
Its like canceling the 4th of July celebration because some idiot says its a racist nationalist celebration.

I buy work boots. I'm a work boot customer. Need some? I can recommend the best.

I don't buy Nikes. I did, a long time ago, they gave me athlete's foot.

Of course you don't need work boots, you just want a reparation check.

i24NEWS

Sorry to hurt your little feelings, but often the truth hurts. But it is good for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

i24NEWS

Sorry to hurt your little feelings, but often the truth hurts. But it is good for you.

Hmmm......the truth of the OP certainly seems to have put a burr under your saddle, you donkey.

But it is good for you.

Excellent.

This parade is not about America. We've had annual 4th of July celebrations in DC every year. This is about the glorification of Trump. That's why it's being protested. You "conservatives" are too stupid to see the dictator you are supporting because you are so desperate to pretend you have power. But you don't. Not unless your last name is Trump. You're nothing to him, yet you worship him like he is God. And you are too stupid to see how dangerous that really is.

Let’s give Trump a chance to inspire us with his patriotism

02-CPAC-Trump-Hugs-Flag.w700.h700.jpg

i24NEWS

Yeah your truth is not the truth. When ignorant people compare Israel to terrorists I laugh.

I buy work boots. I'm a work boot customer. Need some? I can recommend the best.

I don't need work boots because I wear work suits and tell those like you wearing work boots how you will put my plan into operation. And if you can't, then I send you on your merry way.

This parade is not about America. We've had annual 4th of July celebrations in DC every year. This is about the glorification of Trump. That's why it's being protested. You "conservatives" are too stupid to see the dictator you are supporting because you are so desperate to pretend you have power. But you don't. Not unless your last name is Trump. You're nothing to him, yet you worship him like he is God. And you are too stupid to see how dangerous that really is.

Can you imagine tho ticker tape parades we'd have had if the Muslim President could have done this?

“Job growth surges by 312,000 in December” Job growth surges by 312,000 in December

"Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

"Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April"
Hispanic Unemployment Rate Sets New Record Low in April

"Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953"

Unemployment Rate for Women Falls to Lowest Since 1953 | Breitbart

"Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April"

Lowest unemployment in 19 years for workers without bachelor's degrees in April

Confetti time!

How much is it costing??? the US taxpayers. The military are ordered to do it and say what they say.
They want to be home celebrating with their families and friends. After all , its their holiday too.

I don't need work boots because I wear work suits and tell those like you wearing work boots how you will put my plan into operation. And if you can't, then I send you on your merry way.
So working is beneath you, amirite?

Forum List

Back