Progressives to Biden: Stop Dragging Bernie, He’s Saving Your A**

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i love Trump to death, but i sort of want Biden to win to see the liberal meltdown on MSNBC every day when he lets them down...his actions will make them pray Kamala becomes president! the first time they ever prayed!

i love Trump to death, but i sort of want Biden to win to see the liberal meltdown on MSNBC every day when he lets them down...his actions will make them pray Kamala becomes president! the first time they ever prayed!

Dude, we had enough of Biden with Obammy at the wheel. Everyone thought give the 1/2 white dude a chance, and he royally fucked US, try to get off the dope and think what it was like back then. People getting murdered by Muslims all over the world, wars in the middle east that didnt need to be started, just so ISIS could rise up and make Obammy look like a puss, no thank you...

MSNBC isn't going to complain about anything he does much like what they did with Obama.

did you watch Maddow during the Obamacare debacle?

"i don't have 60 votes", for Medicare For All, Senator Harkin bellowed at Maddow...she SCREAMED at him, causing him to have a heart attack!

ok, i made up the last part for dramatic effect!

Forum List

Back