Proof God exists

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Ever see the line at In-N-Out hamburgers?

My Theory is , the ONLY reason people are lined up around the block is because the company stamps a Bible verse at the bottom of the cup, they don't even know why they eat there.

I defy you to present another credible theory of why people eat there religiously.

My Theory is , the ONLY reason people are lined up around the block is because the company stamps a Bible verse at the bottom of the cup, they don't even know why they eat there.

I defy you to present another credible theory of why people eat there religiously.
In-N-Out is glorified McDonald's. Apparently they don't make real burgers out west.

In-N-Out is glorified McDonald's. Apparently they don't make real burgers out west.
Then the next time you're in Ft. Worth, try Tommy's near the TCU campus. They only use Nolan Ryan Beef which is organic.

Then the next time you're in Ft. Worth, try Tommy's near the TCU campus. They only use Nolan Ryan Beef which is organic.
Frenk'n fatty Patterson

IN-N-OUT provides quality food at reasonable prices, It's my favorite hamburger joint, with Tommy's a close second.

Forum List

Back