Proof Journalists Are Biased On The Left

The cold civil war is getting hotter.
Republicans have been at war my entire life. You form militias and prepare to murder your countrymen, you support secession and the breakup of the United States, you call those with different opinions than you traitors and pedophiles. It will come to a head eventually.

Yeah, repeated attempts by psychiatrists on the MSM demanding Trump be removed because they diagnosed him from afar with something, something, they were butthurt.

Now we have the doddering Biden and the MSM suddenly don't believe in bringing in psychiatrists to diagnose him from afar. Even as obvious as it is that he [Biden] is in severe mental decline.

Republicans have been at war my entire life. You form militias and prepare to murder your countrymen, you support secession and the breakup of the United States, you call those with different opinions than you traitors and pedophiles. It will come to a head eventually.
You're confused. I guess you slept through the riots of 2020 when Democrats cheered on BLM and antifa. A Democrat shot and killed the first Republican President. A Democrat shot a republican congressman a few years ago. Are you drunk?

Yet you are the one who proudly supports the shooter's flag and the heritage of his movement. What a world.
When you quote me, quote my entire post. If you want to highlight a certain point, fine, but quote my entire post.

Regarding your post, you don't even know me or what I support. Fuck you.

Forum List

Back