Proof Obama Lied in Debate

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The greatest treachery of the election cycle was committed by Candy Crowley during the debate. She not only certified an answer by Obama...i.e., that he had claimed Benghazi was a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden speech....

....but she was dead wrong.
I leave it to each to decide if you lied or was merely mistaken.

The point is....Obama knew....he lied.

1."(CNN) -- Conservative critics have launched an attack on CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley, who moderated Tuesday's second presidential debate, after she corrected former Gov. Mitt Romney's claim that President Barack Obama did not refer to the consulate attack in Benghazi as an "act of terror."

a. Obama said in the debate that on September 12, he called the attack in Libya that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, an "act of terror." Romney, however, disputed the claim, and said the president had not called it an "act of terror" for 14 days. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken.

b. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken."
The truth about what Candy Crowley said - CNN.com

2. Notice the subtle change from 'the Benghazi attack was an act of terror....'
to the more general 'No acts of terror
will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,..." which is what he actually said. Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

a. And- this generalization was after he said this:
"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None."

An obvious reference to the pretend-provenance of the attack: the video.
There is no other way these four sentences make sense.

3. Gregory Hicks (C), Foreign Service Officer and former Deputy Chief of Mission/Charge d’Affairs in Libya, spoke to Hillary Clinton the night of the attack...and made clear that there was no video-protest.
Dems Circle Wagons Around Hillary As Benghazi Whistleblowers Signal 2016 Attacks - Forbes

a. Hillary to father of slain: We'll “make sure that the person who made that film was arrested.” Ibid.

4. Further, he went on to speak at the UN, continuing the charade,...
"During his address to the United Nations today in New York City, President Obama again blamed violent Islamic riots in the Middle East on a video....six times."
Obama to UN: "Crude and Disgusting Video Sparked Outrage" - Katie Pavlich

a. Attack....September 11th......Rose Garden....September 12.....UN speech September 25
...Obama continues with the lie to this day.

5. Need more?

Ok: if Obama actually believed that the attack was related to the video.....

"Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference"
Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

....why was it necessary to remove terrorist references???

So....let's review.

a. The video has nothing to do with the Benghazi attack

b. The Obama White House knew this immediately

c. They had an opportunity to save those Americans....and chose, instead, to insure re-election...they told reinforcements to stand down.

d. Hillary looked him in the eye and lied to the father of a victim

e. Obama lied at the debate; he was abetted by Candy Crowley

f. The Obama White House made sure that 'terror attack' was not in the report.

g. To this day, he is lying about involvement in the cover-up

Now....if this has no importance.....why should the charges against Nixon have any?

I think what Nixon did pales in comparison to this. We're talking about national security here and ignoring warnings that could have saved our people in Benghazi. They should have either been removed from Libya after the direct threats on Steven's life or we should have beefed up security. Instead, we remove security personnel in the days before the attack. I am still in disbelief that amid all the attacks and threats prior to the 9/11 attack that no one realized that the anniversary of the terrorist attacks on U.S. soil would be a likely day for another strike on us. Or did Obama think terrorists would merely celebrate a day of volunteering, since that is what he reduced the 9/11 attacks to?

On top of that, we had nothing but lies since then and that may be the most telling of all. When people lie, it means that they are hiding something. Lying about who carried out the attacks and why, then refusing to help investigators find the truth is a cover up, plain and simple.

We know for a fact Obama and Hillary lied. No question about that. When people practice CYA tactics, it means they did something wrong. Can't just ignore it or allow them to minimize it by claiming it doesn't make any difference. It's about the integrity of our leaders. If they cannot be trusted, they are unfit to lead.

Last edited:
OP- you're an idiot. Of course he did. And tell us an RPG attack on a US Embassy, Consulate/Mission that ever wasn't duh. Thanks To the GOP for turning 100 criminals into a Jihadist crusade of millions. Dumbass greedy idiots and hater dupes...the New GOP is a catastrophe.

I still cant see why the left still support him. He is a criminal in my eyes. He can care less about our security and he sure did not care about our ambassador . He let him and 3 others die , He slept so soundly that night I am sure because he had to get up bright and early for Vegas. Obama is a disgrace!!!

One Obama lie, hater dupe? And don't give me Pubspam about promises the GOP blocked or happy horseshytte for the dupes. ONE. GOP- see sig pp3, or anytime they open their mouths.

OP- you're an idiot. Of course he did. And tell us an RPG attack on a US Embassy, Consulate/Mission that ever wasn't duh. Thanks To the GOP for turning 100 criminals into a Jihadist crusade of millions. Dumbass greedy idiots and hater dupes...the New GOP is a catastrophe.

"Of course he did."

Excellent!

....and...now on to "Ayers...just a guy in the neighborhood."

Ready to agree that that was another one?

After that I'll quiz you about when you graduate high school.

I still cant see why the left still support him. He is a criminal in my eyes. He can care less about our security and he sure did not care about our ambassador . He let him and 3 others die , He slept so soundly that night I am sure because he had to get up bright and early for Vegas. Obama is a disgrace!!!

"I still cant see why the left still support him. He is a criminal in my eyes."

The old saw is appropriate here:
"Birds of a feather flock together."

He called it an act of terror every day after it, morons.

ONE LIE. brainwashed tools of the greedy rich?

Change the channel, you live in an alternate BS universe.

No lies, no cover up. Why WOULD they, dupes? Just a load of Pub hater BS, no matter what he does, and no GOP plan lol.

He called it an act of terror every day after it, morons.

ONE LIE. brainwashed tools of the greedy rich?

Change the channel, you live in an alternate BS universe.

No lies, no cover up. Why WOULD they, dupes? Just a load of Pub hater BS, no matter what he does, and no GOP plan lol.

You poor, inadequate thing......

Try to read more carefully.

Let's give it another try:

"2. Notice the subtle change from 'the Benghazi attack was an act of terror....'
to the more general 'No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,..." which is what he actually said. Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None."

There is no other way these four sentences make sense."

And .....referred to the apocryphal video six times at the UN.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEQCUgOxShc]BaZing! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

How hilarious is it that after these fucking idiots rolled in shit for eight years with more glee than a hog on a hot day, they suddenly see major crimes in the same exact kinds of lies, errs and ommissions that resulted in tens of thousands of maimed and dead at - basically, their hands - the hands of the filth who voted for Junebug?

Last edited:
I believe Obama made the calculation that avoiding any military escalations or official terrorist attacks would hurt his re-election bid. And thus, he left many Americans stranded (four would die) and he made-up a story about a video.

However, I don't know if he was right. Actually, had he shown backbone and leadership then it would have only improved his odds of winning. But he lives in a glass bubble in which certain memes must be presented.

Benghazi was tragic and scandalous. But I don't see it as necessarily having a high correlation during the election. No, that would be his illegal fund raising over seas and paying off officials to rig election results.

Obama lied about several things.

Benghazi
He was not involved in sequester
Sequester would never happen

After watching the VP laugh at everything during his debate I'm wondering where they get off.

Last edited:

How hilarious is it that after these fucking idiots rolled in shit for eight years with more glee than a hog on a hot day, they suddenly see major crimes in the same exact kinds of lies, errs and ommissions that resulted in tens of thousands of maimed and dead at - basically, their hands - the hands of the filth who voted for Junebug?

So, you think that b/c Bush allegedly got away with great corruption that Obama should too? You're a coward. I'd stop posting and do some soul searching.

The greatest treachery of the election cycle was committed by Candy Crowley during the debate. She not only certified an answer by Obama...i.e., that he had claimed Benghazi was a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden speech....

....but she was dead wrong.
I leave it to each to decide if you lied or was merely mistaken.

The point is....Obama knew....he lied.

1."(CNN) -- Conservative critics have launched an attack on CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley, who moderated Tuesday's second presidential debate, after she corrected former Gov. Mitt Romney's claim that President Barack Obama did not refer to the consulate attack in Benghazi as an "act of terror."

a. Obama said in the debate that on September 12, he called the attack in Libya that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, an "act of terror." Romney, however, disputed the claim, and said the president had not called it an "act of terror" for 14 days. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken.

b. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken."
The truth about what Candy Crowley said - CNN.com

2. Notice the subtle change from 'the Benghazi attack was an act of terror....'
to the more general 'No acts of terror
will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,..." which is what he actually said. Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

There is no other way these four sentences make sense.

3. Gregory Hicks (C), Foreign Service Officer and former Deputy Chief of Mission/Charge d’Affairs in Libya, spoke to Hillary Clinton the night of the attack...and made clear that there was no video-protest.
Dems Circle Wagons Around Hillary As Benghazi Whistleblowers Signal 2016 Attacks - Forbes

a. Hillary to father of slain: We'll “make sure that the person who made that film was arrested.” Ibid.

4. Further, he went on to speak at the UN, continuing the charade,...
"During his address to the United Nations today in New York City, President Obama again blamed violent Islamic riots in the Middle East on a video....six times."
Obama to UN: "Crude and Disgusting Video Sparked Outrage" - Katie Pavlich

a. Attack....September 11th......Rose Garden....September 12.....UN speech September 25
...Obama continues with the lie to this day.

5. Need more?

Ok: if Obama actually believed that the attack was related to the video.....

"Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference"
Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

....why was it necessary to remove terrorist references???

So....let's review.

a. The video has nothing to do with the Benghazi attack

b. The Obama White House knew this immediately

c. They had an opportunity to save those Americans....and chose, instead, to insure re-election...they told reinforcements to stand down.

d. Hillary looked him in the eye and lied to the father of a victim

e. Obama lied at the debate; he was abetted by Candy Crowley

f. The Obama White House made sure that 'terror attack' was not in the report.

g. To this day, he is lying about involvement in the cover-up

Now....if this has no importance.....why should the charges against Nixon have any?

I still would like to know what happen to the league of women voters hosting the debates. What she did was change the mood. Your not suppose to do that, If it was a basketball game the reff's would have been running for their lifes, lol...

Last edited:
I don't think anything Obama does matter to the people who voted for him. And like gatsby, I am 100% convinced his people (soros) rigged the election.

Check it out. A whole thread of righties off in their conspiracy cuckooland, all egging each other on to greater heights of insanity. This is one of the problems of the internet. It used to be the cranks sat home alone, and didn't have other cranks around to help multiply their crazy.

And to think they wonder why Democrats win elections.

So, you think that b/c Bush allegedly got away with great corruption that Obama should too? You're a coward. I'd ... do some soul searching.

Who am I to believe? A filthy fucking nutball or the US Army? Or forty-three years of subsequent success that it'd surprise me you are capable of imagining?

Moving on...

A nutball suggesting belly button staring? What next - nutball support for math and science? A nutball call for integrity? Buy a mirror, sport. That is where the problem is; only not that deep - Jay.

Next.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back