Proof Obama Lied in Debate

How hilarious is it that after these fucking idiots rolled in shit for eight years with more glee than a hog on a hot day, they suddenly see major crimes in the same exact kinds of lies, errs and ommissions that resulted in tens of thousands of maimed and dead at - basically, their hands - the hands of the filth who voted for Junebug?

So, you think that b/c Bush allegedly got away with great corruption that Obama should too? You're a coward. I'd ... do some soul searching.

Who am I to believe? A filthy fucking nutball or the US Army? Or forty-three years of subsequent success that it'd surprise me you are capable of imagining?

Moving on...

A nutball suggesting belly button staring? What next - nutball support for math and science? A nutball call for integrity? Buy a mirror, sport. That is where the problem is; only not that deep - Jay.

Next.

Sorry, dude. I don't speak jibberish and I ain't going to go looking for a moron decoder scale.

I think what Nixon did pales in comparison to this. We're talking about national security here and ignoring warnings that could have saved our people in Benghazi. They should have either been removed from Libya after the direct threats on Steven's life or we should have beefed up security. Instead, we remove security personnel in the days before the attack. I am still in disbelief that amid all the attacks and threats prior to the 9/11 attack that no one realized that the anniversary of the terrorist attacks on U.S. soil that it would be a likely day for another strike on us. Or did Obama think terrorists would merely celebrate a day of volunteering, since that is what he reduced the 9/11 attacks to?

On top of that, we had nothing but lies since then and that may be the most telling of all. When people lie, it means that they are hiding something. Lying about who carried out the attacks and why, then refusing to help investigators find the truth is a cover up, plain and simple.

We know for a fact Obama and Hillary lied. No question about that. When people practice CYA tactics, it means they did something wrong. Can't just ignore it or allow them to minimize it by claiming it doesn't make any difference. It's about the integrity of our leaders. If they cannot be trusted, they are unfit to lead.

What? :eek:

Nixon secretly bombed Laos and Cambodia. He expanded the war in Vietnam after campaigning that he would end it. His actions directly caused the deaths of millions. :eusa_hand:

That paled in comparison to what actually got airtime in the press, which was Watergate, which on it's own..was a terrible abuse of power.

Given the fact that Obama Care exist and we still have those tariffs on Chinese imports, Obama has lied since his initial run for President.

But we're only suppose to care about what politicians do when they run for public office, right?

2. Notice the subtle change from 'the Benghazi attack was an act of terror....'
to the more general 'No acts of terror
will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,..." which is what he actually said.

The liars always quote the above without quoting what follows.

Notice the difference between the above, out of context, and below, in context:

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act.

The lines the liars like the OP always leave out directly connect 'acts of terror', the so-called 'generalization',

to the four Americans killed in Benghazi, i.e., the specific reference they are so comically trying to claim doesn't exist in the president's rose garden message.

Four MORE Americans as the president says, thus including the act of terror against them as one of the acts of terror he referenced.

btw, this nonsense from the liars like the OP was all put to rest on this board last year; they've dug up the lie dusted it off and are trying to resussitate it.

Not gonna happen.

So, you think that b/c Bush allegedly got away with great corruption that Obama should too? You're a coward. I'd ... do some soul searching.

Who am I to believe? A filthy fucking nutball or the US Army? Or forty-three years of subsequent success that it'd surprise me you are capable of imagining?

Moving on...

A nutball suggesting belly button staring? What next - nutball support for math and science? A nutball call for integrity? Buy a mirror, sport. That is where the problem is; only not that deep - Jay.

Next.

Sorry, dude. I don't speak jibberish and I ain't going to go looking for a moron decoder scale.

You just did. That would make you a filthy lying nutball cocksucker.

Is that clear enough for you?

The greatest treachery of the election cycle was committed by Candy Crowley during the debate. She not only certified an answer by Obama...i.e., that he had claimed Benghazi was a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden speech....

....but she was dead wrong.
I leave it to each to decide if you lied or was merely mistaken.

The point is....Obama knew....he lied.

1."(CNN) -- Conservative critics have launched an attack on CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley, who moderated Tuesday's second presidential debate, after she corrected former Gov. Mitt Romney's claim that President Barack Obama did not refer to the consulate attack in Benghazi as an "act of terror."

a. Obama said in the debate that on September 12, he called the attack in Libya that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, an "act of terror." Romney, however, disputed the claim, and said the president had not called it an "act of terror" for 14 days. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken.

b. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken."
The truth about what Candy Crowley said - CNN.com

will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,..." which is what he actually said. Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

a. And- this generalization was after he said this:
"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None."

An obvious reference to the pretend-provenance of the attack: the video.
There is no other way these four sentences make sense.

3. Gregory Hicks (C), Foreign Service Officer and former Deputy Chief of Mission/Charge d’Affairs in Libya, spoke to Hillary Clinton the night of the attack...and made clear that there was no video-protest.
Dems Circle Wagons Around Hillary As Benghazi Whistleblowers Signal 2016 Attacks - Forbes

a. Hillary to father of slain: We'll “make sure that the person who made that film was arrested.” Ibid.

4. Further, he went on to speak at the UN, continuing the charade,...
"During his address to the United Nations today in New York City, President Obama again blamed violent Islamic riots in the Middle East on a video....six times."
Obama to UN: "Crude and Disgusting Video Sparked Outrage" - Katie Pavlich

a. Attack....September 11th......Rose Garden....September 12.....UN speech September 25
...Obama continues with the lie to this day.

5. Need more?

Ok: if Obama actually believed that the attack was related to the video.....

"Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference"
Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

....why was it necessary to remove terrorist references???

So....let's review.

a. The video has nothing to do with the Benghazi attack

b. The Obama White House knew this immediately

c. They had an opportunity to save those Americans....and chose, instead, to insure re-election...they told reinforcements to stand down.

d. Hillary looked him in the eye and lied to the father of a victim

e. Obama lied at the debate; he was abetted by Candy Crowley

f. The Obama White House made sure that 'terror attack' was not in the report.

g. To this day, he is lying about involvement in the cover-up

Now....if this has no importance.....why should the charges against Nixon have any?

Oh bullshit.

You're talking about a span of time of about 5 days..from the time that Rice went on the Sunday talk shows, until the story was corrected.

Seriously..what fucking "effect" are you guys going on about?

Pressing this "conspiracy" is going to bode extremely badly for government transparency in the future.

What? :eek:

Nixon secretly bombed Laos and Cambodia. He expanded the war in Vietnam after campaigning that he would end it. His actions directly caused the deaths of millions. :eusa_hand:

That paled in comparison to what actually got airtime in the press, which was Watergate, which on it's own..was a terrible abuse of power.

I see we're playing this, "human deaths only matter if it's a bigger number" game that the partisan hacks enjoy playing. Although, it is pretty cool to watch the hacks argue over which murderous, lying, liberty snatching bureaucrat is better than the other.

will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,..." which is what he actually said.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act.

The lines the liars like the OP always leave out directly connect 'acts of terror', the so-called 'generalization',

to the four Americans killed in Benghazi, i.e., the specific reference they are so comically trying to claim doesn't exist in the president's rose garden message.

Four MORE Americans as the president says, thus including the act of terror against them as one of the acts of terror he referenced.

btw, this nonsense from the liars like the OP was all put to rest on this board last year; they've dug up the lie dusted it off and are trying to resussitate it.

Not gonna happen.

1. The White House never called Benghazi an act of terror until September 20th.
"Matt Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, was the first administration official to call it “a terrorist attack” during a Sept. 19 congressional hearing. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did the same on Sept. 20. Even so, Obama declined opportunities to call it a terrorist attack when asked at a town hall meeting on Sept. 20 and during a taping of “The View” on Sept. 24."
FactCheck.org : Benghazi Timeline

2." The president did seem to suggest in his Rose Garden speech that a reason for the Benghazi attack was the video. Obama said: “Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None.”
FactCheck.org : FactChecking the Hofstra Debate

3. "Note that in all three cases, the language is not as strong as Obama asserted in the debate. Obama declared that he said “that this was an act of terror.” But actually the president spoke in vague terms, usually wrapped in a patriotic fervor. One could presume he was speaking of the incident in Libya, but he did not affirmatively state that the American ambassador died because of an “act of terror.”
The Obama-Romney clash over Libya - The Washington Post

4. ".... nuances of phrasing are often very important. A president does not simply utter virtually the same phrase three times in two days about a major international incident without careful thought about the implications of each word."
Ibid.

"The liars always quote the above without quoting what follows."

Let's be very clear, nuances aside.
As Obama is not here, YOU are the only liar around.

Actually, after a careful reading of items 1-4 above, I'll give you the opportunity to make the claim:

Are you a liar, or simply stupid.

Go for it.

Moving on...

Next.

It's clear that you're spazzing.

The greatest treachery of the election cycle was committed by Candy Crowley during the debate. She not only certified an answer by Obama...i.e., that he had claimed Benghazi was a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden speech....

....but she was dead wrong.

The point is....Obama knew....he lied.

1."(CNN) -- Conservative critics have launched an attack on CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley, who moderated Tuesday's second presidential debate, after she corrected former Gov. Mitt Romney's claim that President Barack Obama did not refer to the consulate attack in Benghazi as an "act of terror."

a. Obama said in the debate that on September 12, he called the attack in Libya that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, an "act of terror." Romney, however, disputed the claim, and said the president had not called it an "act of terror" for 14 days. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken.

b. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken."
The truth about what Candy Crowley said - CNN.com

will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,..." which is what he actually said. Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

a. And- this generalization was after he said this:
"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None."

There is no other way these four sentences make sense.

3. Gregory Hicks (C), Foreign Service Officer and former Deputy Chief of Mission/Charge d’Affairs in Libya, spoke to Hillary Clinton the night of the attack...and made clear that there was no video-protest.
Dems Circle Wagons Around Hillary As Benghazi Whistleblowers Signal 2016 Attacks - Forbes

a. Hillary to father of slain: We'll “make sure that the person who made that film was arrested.” Ibid.

4. Further, he went on to speak at the UN, continuing the charade,...
"During his address to the United Nations today in New York City, President Obama again blamed violent Islamic riots in the Middle East on a video....six times."
Obama to UN: "Crude and Disgusting Video Sparked Outrage" - Katie Pavlich

a. Attack....September 11th......Rose Garden....September 12.....UN speech September 25
...Obama continues with the lie to this day.

5. Need more?

Ok: if Obama actually believed that the attack was related to the video.....

"Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference"
Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

....why was it necessary to remove terrorist references???

So....let's review.

a. The video has nothing to do with the Benghazi attack

b. The Obama White House knew this immediately

c. They had an opportunity to save those Americans....and chose, instead, to insure re-election...they told reinforcements to stand down.

d. Hillary looked him in the eye and lied to the father of a victim

e. Obama lied at the debate; he was abetted by Candy Crowley

f. The Obama White House made sure that 'terror attack' was not in the report.

g. To this day, he is lying about involvement in the cover-up

Now....if this has no importance.....why should the charges against Nixon have any?

Oh bullshit.

You're talking about a span of time of about 5 days..from the time that Rice went on the Sunday talk shows, until the story was corrected.

Seriously..what fucking "effect" are you guys going on about?

Pressing this "conspiracy" is going to bode extremely badly for government transparency in the future.

1. Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind to express itself forcefully.

2. And....it usually indicates that you realize you are wrong...as you are, again.

3. Notice in my post above FactCheck and WaPo admit to everything I have posted.

Dunce.

Obama lied about several things.

Benghazi
He was not involved in sequester
Sequester would never happen

After watching the VP laugh at everything during his debate I'm wondering where they get off.

Oh Wow....I forgot about Biden laughing all through that debate! That was embarrassing! Lol!

Not gonna happen.

"Matt Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, was the first administration official to call it “a terrorist attack” during a Sept. 19 congressional hearing. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did the same on Sept. 20. Even so, Obama declined opportunities to call it a terrorist attack when asked at a town hall meeting on Sept. 20 and during a taping of “The View” on Sept. 24."

2." The president did seem to suggest in his Rose Garden speech that a reason for the Benghazi attack was the video. Obama said: “Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None.”

3. "Note that in all three cases, the language is not as strong as Obama asserted in the debate. Obama declared that he said “that this was an act of terror.” But actually the president spoke in vague terms, usually wrapped in a patriotic fervor. One could presume he was speaking of the incident in Libya, but he did not affirmatively state that the American ambassador died because of an “act of terror.”

Your rebuttal is to repeat what you originally said, again out of context? Good one.

I've proven beyond any doubt that he specifically referred to Benghazi as an act of terror in his rose garden remarks.

That you wish to deny the proven has absolutely no effect on what's been proven. The Holocaust deniers haven't made the Holocaust disappear,

nor will your denials make the proof I've provided disappear.

It's too bad the term Mongoloid Idiot fell into disuse. You could have had a title.

Not gonna happen.

Your rebuttal is to repeat what you originally said, again out of context? Good one.

I've proven beyond any doubt that he specifically referred to Benghazi as an act of terror in his rose garden remarks.

That you wish to deny the proven has absolutely no effect on what's been proven. The Holocaust deniers haven't made the Holocaust disappear,

It's too bad the term Mongoloid Idiot fell into disuse. You could have had a title.

You moron.....those are direct quotes: FactCheck and WaPo.

And.... from the OP
AGAIN:

"And- this generalization was after he said this:

There is no other way these four sentences make sense."

Did I miss your answer to the question...are you a liar or stupid?

Waiting.

Last edited:

It's clear that you're spazzing.

Are you lost enough to believe someone values your interpretation? It is laugh out loud funny the way you people - halfwit white trash - simply CAN NOT put the shovel down.

Go get'em, Mr. Coolsby. You're on fire here today.

There's no context filter that can make Benghazi, IRS and spying on AP look right

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

[various snips]

Oh bullshit.

[amplifying text deleted to cut to the chase]

My overarching conclusion: that bitch Candy Crowley told the truth.

Secondary conclusions: the writer has issues with both the English language and the facts.

Last edited:

You moron.....those are direct quotes: FactCheck and WaPo.

And.... from the OP
AGAIN:

"And- this generalization was after he said this:

There is no other way these four sentences make sense."

Did I miss your answer to the question...are you a liar or stupid?

Waiting.

Once you acknowledge that yes the President did in fact call Benghazi an act of terror in his rose garden remarks, and denounce your out-of-context edited misrepresentation of the president's remarks,

once you take the baby step of acknowledging an irrefutable fact,

then we can proceed to your other points. You need to show some integrity in debating.

Modeling yourself after a Holocaust Denier, or for that matter a Birther, is neither in the letter nor the spirit of

integrity.

Hey you never know, you might win the second half of your argument. You'd be batting .500 then.

The Left loves Obama BECAUSE he lies and hates the USA

Frank, I don't think everyone on the left hates the US or loves Obama because he lies. Most just can't believe that he would be willing to turn on our own people to further his own agenda so easily. They cannot see how narcissistic this man is and he is willing to do most anything to make himself look good in the eyes of the world. They may see him for what he is yet, but most die hard Democrats will just find it too hard to believe they were wrong.

Here I thought you were going to say we knew he was lying because his lips were moving.

He called it an act of terror every day after it, morons.

ONE LIE. brainwashed tools of the greedy rich?

Change the channel, you live in an alternate BS universe.

No lies, no cover up. Why WOULD they, dupes? Just a load of Pub hater BS, no matter what he does, and no GOP plan lol.

Anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass lives in an alternative universe compared to you. The problem is you're living in Uranus.

CrusaderFrank stated:

The Left loves Obama BECAUSE he lies and hates the USA

^^^^^Exact Truth^^^^^

Last edited:

Forum List

Back