Proof Obama Lied in Debate

Well, the GOP push this idiocy to it's logical end. We have men of long service to this nation stating that there was nothing anyone could have done for the Ambassador, yet the GOP still insists on pushing their lie of how events went down. It is starting to sour big time, and will sooner than later, bite them big time.

The greatest treachery of the election cycle was committed by Candy Crowley during the debate. She not only certified an answer by Obama...i.e., that he had claimed Benghazi was a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden speech....

....but she was dead wrong.
I leave it to each to decide if you lied or was merely mistaken.

The point is....Obama knew....he lied.

1."(CNN) -- Conservative critics have launched an attack on CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley, who moderated Tuesday's second presidential debate, after she corrected former Gov. Mitt Romney's claim that President Barack Obama did not refer to the consulate attack in Benghazi as an "act of terror."

a. Obama said in the debate that on September 12, he called the attack in Libya that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, an "act of terror." Romney, however, disputed the claim, and said the president had not called it an "act of terror" for 14 days. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken.

b. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken."
The truth about what Candy Crowley said - CNN.com

2. Notice the subtle change from 'the Benghazi attack was an act of terror....'
to the more general 'No acts of terror
will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,..." which is what he actually said. Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

a. And- this generalization was after he said this:
"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None."

An obvious reference to the pretend-provenance of the attack: the video.
There is no other way these four sentences make sense.

3. Gregory Hicks (C), Foreign Service Officer and former Deputy Chief of Mission/Charge d’Affairs in Libya, spoke to Hillary Clinton the night of the attack...and made clear that there was no video-protest.
Dems Circle Wagons Around Hillary As Benghazi Whistleblowers Signal 2016 Attacks - Forbes

a. Hillary to father of slain: We'll “make sure that the person who made that film was arrested.” Ibid.

4. Further, he went on to speak at the UN, continuing the charade,...
"During his address to the United Nations today in New York City, President Obama again blamed violent Islamic riots in the Middle East on a video....six times."
Obama to UN: "Crude and Disgusting Video Sparked Outrage" - Katie Pavlich

a. Attack....September 11th......Rose Garden....September 12.....UN speech September 25
...Obama continues with the lie to this day.

5. Need more?

Ok: if Obama actually believed that the attack was related to the video.....

"Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference"
Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

....why was it necessary to remove terrorist references???

So....let's review.

a. The video has nothing to do with the Benghazi attack

b. The Obama White House knew this immediately

c. They had an opportunity to save those Americans....and chose, instead, to insure re-election...they told reinforcements to stand down.

d. Hillary looked him in the eye and lied to the father of a victim

e. Obama lied at the debate; he was abetted by Candy Crowley

f. The Obama White House made sure that 'terror attack' was not in the report.

g. To this day, he is lying about involvement in the cover-up

Now....if this has no importance.....why should the charges against Nixon have any?

Oh bullshit.

You're talking about a span of time of about 5 days..from the time that Rice went on the Sunday talk shows, until the story was corrected.

Seriously..what fucking "effect" are you guys going on about?

Pressing this "conspiracy" is going to bode extremely badly for government transparency in the future.

Till the story was corrected?

:lmao:

Same day Ambassador "I'll lie for my leader" Rice went on to ply her fairytale fabrication on unsuspecting Americans, the Libyan President told the truth on Face the Nation/CBS.

That it was a well organized terror attack.

Last edited:
I still cant see why the left still support him. He is a criminal in my eyes. He can care less about our security and he sure did not care about our ambassador . He let him and 3 others die , He slept so soundly that night I am sure because he had to get up bright and early for Vegas. Obama is a disgrace!!!

"I still cant see why the left still support him. He is a criminal in my eyes."

The old saw is appropriate here:
"Birds of a feather flock together."

Because the left is full of sicko hypocrits.... As long as their causes are being advanced they dont care how it gets done, they're dirty disgusting people

He did NOT call it a terrorist act, and Candy Crowley was an active participant in the debate. Her sole objective was to assist Obama and help him win it. Why Romney agreed to let activist liberal journalists host every one of the debates, I'll never understand. Romney could have countered by asking Obama why he went to the U.N. and repeated the video story if he thought it was a terrorist act, but I think he made the miscalculation of thinking the media would set the record straight.

Also, Ryan could have delivered the knockout punch in his debate by asking Biden what he thought was so funny about people dying. Another missed opportunity.

The greatest treachery of the election cycle was committed by Candy Crowley during the debate. She not only certified an answer by Obama...i.e., that he had claimed Benghazi was a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden speech....

[various snips]

I leave it to each to decide if you lied or was merely mistaken.

Oh bullshit.

[amplifying text deleted to cut to the chase]

My overarching conclusion: that bitch Candy Crowley told the truth.

Secondary conclusions: the writer has issues with both the English language and the facts.

Candy Crowley lied for Obama during a debate on national television.

Romney must have felt he was in the Twilight Zone. Any person who feels that people deep down are good probably felt the same way when it happened. Unless you were one of Obama's fluffers. You probably felt is was really cool that he got over on Mitt just when Mitt was about to kick his ass again like he did in the first debate.

Obama embarrassed himself in the first debate, so I believe he set that exchange up to throw Romney off his game. It's not much of a stretch to believe Obama would do this considering the recent revelations of the incestuous relationship the press has with the White House.

He did NOT call it a terrorist act, and Candy Crowley was an active participant in the debate. .

You're as retarded as the rest of the conservatives around here.

He clearly called it a terrorist act.

You are a part of the cult that is programmed to believe what they are told to believe, whether the facts support it or not.

Once the Right collectively decided that it was great propaganda to claim that President Obama did not call it an act of terror, a decision that was foolishly made in the face of irrefutable evidence to the contrary,

the cult of followers - the people like you - were forced to defend the decision, no matter what; that is how your programming works. That is where we are today,

people like you in the manner of holocaust deniers and birthers, denying the undeniable.

This is how bad it's gotten...

Darrell Issa said this the other day, in trying to get around the indisputable fact that the President called Benghazi an act of terror:

"An act of terror is different from a terrorist attack."

...so he's conceding that Obama called it an act of terror, but then falls back to new position of insanity, lol, that acts of terror are not actually terrorist attacks.

this is one of the dumbest issues the right has ever tried to pump.

he said TERROR

they claim he didnt.

the right has become idiot liars

Darrell Issa said this the other day, in trying to get around the indisputable fact that the President called Benghazi an act of terror:

...so he's conceding that Obama called it an act of terror, but then falls back to new position of insanity, lol, that acts of terror are not actually terrorist attacks.

Issa is not alone, From Fact Check some key points from an awesome timeline they put together. And the key part of his speech in the Rose Garden he references different religious beliefs. Again this goes to the narrative that this "act of terror" was caused by an anti muslim video.

It is what it is.

(September 11)

About 10:00 p.m.: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issues a statement confirming that one State official was killed in an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Her statement, which MSNBC posted at 10:32 p.m., made reference to the anti-Muslim video.

Clinton: Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.

The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.

Sept.12: Obama Labels Attack ‘Act of Terror,’ Not ‘Terrorism’

Sept. 12: Clinton issues a statement confirming that four U.S. officials, not one, had been killed. She called it a “violent attack.”

Clinton: All the Americans we lost in yesterday’s attacks made the ultimate sacrifice. We condemn this vicious and violent attack that took their lives, which they had committed to helping the Libyan people reach for a better future.

Sept. 12: Clinton delivers a speech at the State Department to condemn the attack in Benghazi and to praise the victims as “heroes.” She again makes reference to the anti-Muslim video in similar language.

Clinton: Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our Embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. America’s commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear — there is no justification for this, none.

Sept. 12: Obama delivers a morning speech in the Rose Garden to address the deaths of U.S. diplomats in Libya. He said, “No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”

He also makes reference to the anti-Muslim video when he says: “Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None.”

He uses the term “act of terror” later that night when talking about the attack at a campaign event in Las Vegas.

Sept. 12: After his Rose Garden speech, Obama tapes an interview for “60 Minutes.” Obama says he didn’t use the word “terrorism” in his Rose Garden speech because “it’s too early to know exactly how this came about.”

Steve Kroft, the show’s host, wonders how the attack could be described as a “mob action” since the attackers were “very heavily armed.”

Obama says “we’re still investigating,” but he suspects “folks involved in this . . . were looking to target Americans from the start.”

⬐ Click to expand/collapse the full transcript ⬏

Kroft: Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya attack.

Obama: Right.

Kroft: Do you believe that this was a terrorist attack?

Obama: Well, it’s too early to know exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans and we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice one way or the other.

Kroft: It’s been described as a mob action. But there are reports that they were very heavily armed with grenades. That doesn’t sound like your normal demonstration.

Obama: As I said, we’re still investigating exactly what happened. I don’t want to jump the gun on this.

But you’re right that this is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt.

And my suspicion is, is that there are folks involved in this, who were looking to target Americans from the start.

FactCheck.org : Benghazi Timeline

Last edited:
The mental case left in here have the political IQ's of a small soap dish.

Shit......even the Washington Post today is saying "4 Pinnochio's"!!!

Obama?s claim he called Benghazi an ?act of terrorism? - The Washington Post

When The New Yorker Magazine, Newsday and the Washington Post are saying your a liar, it makes the mental case rantings of the internet hyper-left laughable!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Let's keep going with the Obama/White House Narrative.

On the same day Rice went out and foisted the WH fairytale upon the American public on a grand scale Obama gives his weekly address and doesn't mention terror, terrorists or extremists this round.

And then the fairytale continues to be spun out in the media for days on end. Much more than the President's statements in this time line. There's Clinton's and Carney's lies as well among others.

Sept. 15-16: Susan Rice Contradicts Libyan President

Sept. 15: Obama discusses the Benghazi attack in his weekly address. He makes no mention of terror, terrorists or extremists.

He does talk about the anti-Muslim film and “every angry mob” that it inspired in pockets of the Middle East.

Obama: This tragic attack [in Benghazi] takes place at a time of turmoil and protest in many different countries.

I have made it clear that the United States has a profound respect for people of all faiths.

We stand for religious freedom. And we reject the denigration of any religion — including Islam.

Yet there is never any justification for violence. There is no religion that condones the targeting of innocent men and women. There is no excuse for attacks on our Embassies and Consulates.

Well there's no freaking gray there that he's pimping the "video made them do it" version of the attack on Benghazi.

Sept. 18: Obama Says ‘Extremists’ Used Video As ‘Excuse’

Sept. 18: Obama was asked about the Benghazi attack on “The Late Show with David Letterman.”

The president said, “Here’s what happened,” and began discussing the impact of the anti-Muslim video. He then said, “Extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the consulate in Libya.”

He also said, “As offensive as this video was and, obviously, we’ve denounced it and the United States government had nothing to do with it. That’s never an excuse for violence.”

Obama blames the video.:eusa_whistle:

Now on September 20th,he's still claiming it was a video that made the protestors get violent.

Sept. 20: Obama, at a town hall meeting, says “extremists” took advantage of the “natural protests” to the anti-Muslim video to attack the consulate in Benghazi.

He does not call it a “terrorist attack.”:eusa_whistle:

Question: We have reports that the White House said today that the attacks in Libya were a terrorist attack. Do you have information indicating that it was Iran, or al Qaeda was behind organizing the protests?

Obama: Well, we’re still doing an investigation, and there are going to be different circumstances in different countries.

And so I don’t want to speak to something until we have all the information. What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.

My my my oh my. They were still trying to keep the video reason alive ......

Sept. 24-25: Obama Refuses to Call It a Terrorist Attack

Sept. 24: Clinton meets with the Libyan president and calls the Benghazi attack a “terrorist assault.” She says, “As we all know, the United States lost a great ambassador and the Libyan people lost a true friend when Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the terrorist assault on our consulate in Benghazi.”

Sept. 24: Obama tapes an appearance on “The View,” and he’s asked by co-host Joy Behar whether the Libya attack was an act of terrorism or caused by the anti-Muslim video. He does not call it a terrorist attack and says, “We’re still doing an investigation.”

Sept. 25: Obama speaks at the United Nations. He praises Chris Stevens as “the best of America” and condemns the anti-Muslim video as “crude and disgusting.” He does not describe the Benghazi attack as a terrorist attack.

Issa is not alone, From Fact Check some key points from an awesome timeline they put together. And the key part of his speech in the Rose Garden he references different religious beliefs. Again this goes to the narrative that this "act of terror" was caused by an anti muslim video.

It is what it is.

[irrelevant blather removed]

Tell us the difference between an act of terror and a terrorist attack.

On the same day Rice went out and foisted the WH fairytale upon the American public on a grand scale Obama gives his weekly address and doesn't mention terror, terrorists or extremists this round.

And then the fairytale continues to be spun out in the media for days on end. Much more than the President's statements in this time line. There's Clinton's and Carney's lies as well among others.

Sept. 15: Obama discusses the Benghazi attack in his weekly address. He makes no mention of terror, terrorists or extremists.

He does talk about the anti-Muslim film and “every angry mob” that it inspired in pockets of the Middle East.

Obama: This tragic attack [in Benghazi] takes place at a time of turmoil and protest in many different countries.

I have made it clear that the United States has a profound respect for people of all faiths.

We stand for religious freedom. And we reject the denigration of any religion — including Islam.

Yet there is never any justification for violence. There is no religion that condones the targeting of innocent men and women. There is no excuse for attacks on our Embassies and Consulates.

Well there's no freaking gray there that he's pimping the "video made them do it" version of the attack on Benghazi.

Sept. 18: Obama was asked about the Benghazi attack on “The Late Show with David Letterman.”

The president said, “Here’s what happened,” and began discussing the impact of the anti-Muslim video. He then said, “Extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the consulate in Libya.”

He also said, “As offensive as this video was and, obviously, we’ve denounced it and the United States government had nothing to do with it. That’s never an excuse for violence.”

Now on September 20th,he's still claiming it was a video that made the protestors get violent.

Sept. 20: Obama, at a town hall meeting, says “extremists” took advantage of the “natural protests” to the anti-Muslim video to attack the consulate in Benghazi.

Question: We have reports that the White House said today that the attacks in Libya were a terrorist attack. Do you have information indicating that it was Iran, or al Qaeda was behind organizing the protests?

Obama: Well, we’re still doing an investigation, and there are going to be different circumstances in different countries.

And so I don’t want to speak to something until we have all the information. What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.

Sept. 24: Clinton meets with the Libyan president and calls the Benghazi attack a “terrorist assault.” She says, “As we all know, the United States lost a great ambassador and the Libyan people lost a true friend when Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the terrorist assault on our consulate in Benghazi.”

Sept. 24: Obama tapes an appearance on “The View,” and he’s asked by co-host Joy Behar whether the Libya attack was an act of terrorism or caused by the anti-Muslim video. He does not call it a terrorist attack and says, “We’re still doing an investigation.”

Sept. 25: Obama speaks at the United Nations. He praises Chris Stevens as “the best of America” and condemns the anti-Muslim video as “crude and disgusting.” He does not describe the Benghazi attack as a terrorist attack.

All of that is irrelevant since the President called the attack a terrorist attack on September 12th.

When The New Yorker Magazine, Newsday and the Washington Post are saying your a liar, it makes the mental case rantings of the internet hyper-left laughable!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

I swear the left wing administration cheerleaders aren't just drinking liberal Obama kool aid anymore; they're mainlining it.

Sheesh.

All of that is irrelevant since the President called the attack a terrorist attack on September 12th.

Good grief. :lol: Go argue with the rest of the world that is sane and remembers lies and continued lies from his administration and Obama's own lips. And the son of a bitch is still lying now trying to convince us all that he believed it was a terrorist attack from the beginning. What a scumbucket of a President!

Before this is all over he will go down in history as more deceitful than Tricky Dicky.

The Pinocchio Test

During the campaign, the president could just get away with claiming he said “act of terror,” since he did use those words — though not in the way he often claimed.

It seemed like a bit of after-the-fact spin, but those were his actual words — to the surprise of Mitt Romney in the debate.

But the president’s claim that he said “act of terrorism” is taking revisionist history too far, given that he repeatedly refused to commit to that phrase when asked directly by reporters in the weeks after the attack.

He appears to have gone out of his way to avoid saying it was a terrorist attack, so he has little standing to make that claim now.

Indeed, the initial unedited talking points did not call it an act of terrorism.

Instead of pretending the right words were uttered, it would be far better to acknowledge that he was echoing what the intelligence community believed at the time--and that the administration’s phrasing could have been clearer and more forthright from the start.

pinocchio_4.jpg

Last edited:

I swear the left wing administration cheerleaders aren't just drinking liberal Obama kool aid anymore; they're mainlining it.

Sheesh.

The President called Benghazi an act of terror on September 12th. There is no disputing that, unless you are insane.

I saw the speech myself. Oddly enough I don't need some pundit to tell me what I heard. I actually know what I heard. He called it an act of terror.

What's next?

Good grief. :lol: Go argue with the rest of the world that is sane and remembers lies and continued lies from his administration and Obama's own lips.

The Pinocchio Test

During the campaign, the president could just get away with claiming he said “act of terror,” since he did use those words — though not in the way he often claimed.

It seemed like a bit of after-the-fact spin, but those were his actual words — to the surprise of Mitt Romney in the debate.

But the president’s claim that he said “act of terrorism” is taking revisionist history too far, given that he repeatedly refused to commit to that phrase when asked directly by reporters in the weeks after the attack.

He appears to have gone out of his way to avoid saying it was a terrorist attack, so he has little standing to make that claim now.

Indeed, the initial unedited talking points did not call it an act of terrorism.

Instead of pretending the right words were uttered, it would be far better to acknowledge that he was echoing what the intelligence community believed at the time--and that the administration’s phrasing could have been clearer and more forthright from the start.

pinocchio_4.jpg

Tell us the difference between an act of terror and an act of terrorism.

Explain to us the relevant difference in meaning between the two phrases.

Forum List

Back