Proof Obama Lied in Debate

Why Benghazi now?

Gun Control,
An economy in recovery,
Hilary Clinton's popularity,
A do-nothing Congress,
A focus on the Midterm Election and not on problem solving.

Expect more God, Gun, Gays and Taxes once Benghazi hysteria subsides.

Hate and Fear, that's all they got, that's all folks - the same old wedge issues and demagoguery.

No 'banana' deal???

Oh....'cause there are no errors in the OP.....

...wise choice.

Issa is not alone, From Fact Check some key points from an awesome timeline they put together. And the key part of his speech in the Rose Garden he references different religious beliefs. Again this goes to the narrative that this "act of terror" was caused by an anti muslim video.

It is what it is.

[irrelevant blather removed]

Tell us the difference between an act of terror and a terrorist attack.

LOL......sorry s0n......the BS strategy of semantics distraction is ummmm..........fAiLing this time!!!

And I must admit.......Im fucking giddy!!!!:D:D:D:up:

FACTCHECKER in the Washington Post FTMFW!!!!

Obama?s claim he called Benghazi an ?act of terrorism? - The Washington Post

The Washington Post 'factchecker' is a guy named Glen Kessler. What special authority or qualifications make him an unimpeachable source of the truth? His column is essentially a blog.

Does anyone else find it somewhat amazing that PoliticalChic apparently does not know

that the word 'acts' is the plural of the word 'act'?

Even allowing for the fact that she's an immigrant with only secondhand command of the English language,

that is still an amazement.

Apparently whatever form of pig latin they speak in whatever horribly illiterate place she came from doesn't account for the fact that words have plurals that are meant to describe a collection of more than one item.

In PC's world, if you say that you bought a dozen eggs, you really didn't say you bought each individual egg in the carton,

because you didn't specify, one by one, the eggs you bought.

You know grammar police are boorish and the refuge of someone that cant refute a point. so unless you have one, shut fht fuck up

he did not call it a terrorist act, and candy crowley was an active participant in the debate. .

you're as retarded as the rest of the conservatives around here. (my mother told me it takes one to know one !)

he clearly called it a terrorist act. (when.., just last week..., hummmmm or was it yesterday ?)

you are a part of the cult that is programmed to believe what they are told to believe, whether the facts support it or not. (sorry, but the cult is the democrat/liarberal party, ok ? )

once the right collectively decided that it was great propaganda to claim that president obama did not call it an act of terror, a decision that was foolishly made in the face of irrefutable evidence to the contrary,

the cult of followers - the people like you - were forced to defend the decision, no matter what; that is how your programming works. That is where we are today,

people like you in the manner of holocaust deniers and birthers, denying the undeniable.

wow !!! the above underlined is a nearly perfect description of the democRAT party and it's never ending herd of lemmings

he's a big one, dont criticize his mancrush obama...He says Obama called it a terrorist attack (He never did), which is why the edited the word terrorism out of documents....NY cant even figure out that if he DID call it a terrorist attack, then they wouldnt have needed to edit that word out....

This is the best attempt you can field in an attempt to save face??

First....you have no reputation to save. You are a liar....and not even a good one!
Surprising, with all the practice you've had.

Second....if and when you manage to get out of junior high school....by age or size, you may learn the meaning of 'context."

My analysis is based on the context.....the four sentences that lay the groundwork for the video fable.
You suggestion that "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve..." is identical to specifying Benghazi as "an act of terror" is what defies context.

Which, once again, leads to the query: are you stupid or a liar?

'Fess up.

I understand that as an immigrant who doesn't speak English very well it is sometimes hard for you to understand English.

Why did you omit the context that proves the President was talking about Benghazi (which btw was WHY he was in the rose garden)

when he referred to acts of terror?

See...you keep shooting yourself in the foot!
(Aim a little higher.)

Here is an immigrant to this great nation, for whom English is a second language...

...and I still runs rings around you!

Even the Liberal press has admitted that I am correct, e.g., FactCheck, and WaPo....

]

You seem to have forgotten the claim in the title of your thread,

that Obama lied in the debate.

Where did you actually quote the alleged lie?

Why Benghazi now?

Gun Control,
An economy in recovery,
Hilary Clinton's popularity,
A do-nothing Congress,
A focus on the Midterm Election and not on problem solving.

Expect more God, Gun, Gays and Taxes once Benghazi hysteria subsides.

Hate and Fear, that's all they got, that's all folks - the same old wedge issues and demagoguery.

Nope that's libtards
racist
sexist
homophobe
anti choice

that's all the left has, they have no logic, they have to ram large government bills through congress, because noone wants their shit...They'd rather get people hooked on govt programs, than solve anything

I understand that as an immigrant who doesn't speak English very well it is sometimes hard for you to understand English.

Why did you omit the context that proves the President was talking about Benghazi (which btw was WHY he was in the rose garden)

when he referred to acts of terror?

(Aim a little higher.)

Here is an immigrant to this great nation, for whom English is a second language...

Even the Liberal press has admitted that I am correct, e.g., FactCheck, and WaPo....

]

He told Crowley that he called it terrorism in the Rose Garden, he didnt.....he randomly though out an act of terror or some such shit, but never called BenGhazi a terrorist act.

Remember they were still making you guys believe it was a spontaneous demonstration about a video....and some one here STILL believe that story and i'll mock them about it, as long as I post on here, anyone who bought that is a fucking tard

The greatest treachery of the election cycle was committed by Candy Crowley during the debate. She not only certified an answer by Obama...i.e., that he had claimed Benghazi was a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden speech....

....but she was dead wrong.
I leave it to each to decide if you lied or was merely mistaken.

The point is....Obama knew....he lied.

1."(CNN) -- Conservative critics have launched an attack on CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley, who moderated Tuesday's second presidential debate, after she corrected former Gov. Mitt Romney's claim that President Barack Obama did not refer to the consulate attack in Benghazi as an "act of terror."

a. Obama said in the debate that on September 12, he called the attack in Libya that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, an "act of terror." Romney, however, disputed the claim, and said the president had not called it an "act of terror" for 14 days. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken.

b. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken."
The truth about what Candy Crowley said - CNN.com

2. Notice the subtle change from 'the Benghazi attack was an act of terror....'
to the more general 'No acts of terror
will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,..." which is what he actually said. Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

a. And- this generalization was after he said this:
"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None."

An obvious reference to the pretend-provenance of the attack: the video.
There is no other way these four sentences make sense.

3. Gregory Hicks (C), Foreign Service Officer and former Deputy Chief of Mission/Charge d’Affairs in Libya, spoke to Hillary Clinton the night of the attack...and made clear that there was no video-protest.
Dems Circle Wagons Around Hillary As Benghazi Whistleblowers Signal 2016 Attacks - Forbes

a. Hillary to father of slain: We'll “make sure that the person who made that film was arrested.” Ibid.

4. Further, he went on to speak at the UN, continuing the charade,...
"During his address to the United Nations today in New York City, President Obama again blamed violent Islamic riots in the Middle East on a video....six times."
Obama to UN: "Crude and Disgusting Video Sparked Outrage" - Katie Pavlich

a. Attack....September 11th......Rose Garden....September 12.....UN speech September 25
...Obama continues with the lie to this day.

5. Need more?

Ok: if Obama actually believed that the attack was related to the video.....

"Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference"
Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

....why was it necessary to remove terrorist references???

So....let's review.

a. The video has nothing to do with the Benghazi attack

b. The Obama White House knew this immediately

c. They had an opportunity to save those Americans....and chose, instead, to insure re-election...they told reinforcements to stand down.

d. Hillary looked him in the eye and lied to the father of a victim

e. Obama lied at the debate; he was abetted by Candy Crowley

f. The Obama White House made sure that 'terror attack' was not in the report.

g. To this day, he is lying about involvement in the cover-up

Now....if this has no importance.....why should the charges against Nixon have any?

Much ado about nothing. Anyone surprised? PC is the quintessential partisan hack, if she had college level writing skills (or chose not to write for the conservative dumbies alone) one might suspect she was in the employ of the Brother's Koch.

As it stands now, PC ought to read about the boy who cried wolf. She and the rest of the echo chamber need to remember the more they whine and accuse, the less impact they have on reasonable, intelligent and normal people. Benghazi is one more Red Herring used to excuse the inability of the Republican Party to govern and the desperate need for their hard held beliefs to be sustained even when they have had a record of failure.

Hey....look who's back!!

I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!

Can we make the same deal as before?
Either you find an error in the OP....
...or admit your ancestors came here in search of bananas!

'Cmon....

It'll be fun.

Notice how prescient I was? Such suggests my brain is fine, most find it sagacious. I wrote that your writing style was directed to conservative dummies and look who thanked you for your petty ad hominem response? Another new conservative dolt.

Does anyone else find it somewhat amazing that PoliticalChic apparently does not know

Even allowing for the fact that she's an immigrant with only secondhand command of the English language,

Apparently whatever form of pig latin they speak in whatever horribly illiterate place she came from doesn't account for the fact that words have plurals that are meant to describe a collection of more than one item.

In PC's world, if you say that you bought a dozen eggs, you really didn't say you bought each individual egg in the carton,

You know grammar police are boorish and the refuge of someone that cant refute a point. so unless you have one, shut fht fuck up

The point was refuted months ago. That PC doesn't understand English enough to know that the term 'acts of terror' means more than one 'act of terror' is relevant to this discussion because she is using that ignorance as part of the basis for her argument.

Much ado about nothing. Anyone surprised? PC is the quintessential partisan hack, if she had college level writing skills (or chose not to write for the conservative dumbies alone) one might suspect she was in the employ of the Brother's Koch.

As it stands now, PC ought to read about the boy who cried wolf. She and the rest of the echo chamber need to remember the more they whine and accuse, the less impact they have on reasonable, intelligent and normal people. Benghazi is one more Red Herring used to excuse the inability of the Republican Party to govern and the desperate need for their hard held beliefs to be sustained even when they have had a record of failure.

Hey....look who's back!!

I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!

Can we make the same deal as before?
Either you find an error in the OP....
...or admit your ancestors came here in search of bananas!

'Cmon....

It'll be fun.

Notice how prescient I was? Such suggests my brain is fine, most find it sagacious. I wrote that your writing style was directed to conservative dummies and look who thanked you for your petty ad hominem response? Another new conservative dolt.

What's fun is to chart how her posts get less and less substantive to the topic and more and more personal attack oriented the worse she's losing the argument.

It's true, pedagogues can be boorish. That said, if someone wants a good grade in English 101 they best use standard English; and, if someone wants to make a salient point it behooves them to spell correctly, check and repair typos and understand the definition(s) of words they use. Otherwise they may appear to be a dolt.
 

The greatest treachery of the election cycle was committed by Candy Crowley during the debate. She not only certified an answer by Obama...i.e., that he had claimed Benghazi was a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden speech....

1."(CNN) -- Conservative critics have launched an attack on CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley, who moderated Tuesday's second presidential debate, after she corrected former Gov. Mitt Romney's claim that President Barack Obama did not refer to the consulate attack in Benghazi as an "act of terror."

a. Obama said in the debate that on September 12, he called the attack in Libya that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, an "act of terror." Romney, however, disputed the claim, and said the president had not called it an "act of terror" for 14 days. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken.

b. Crowley correctly stated that Obama had used the term "act of terror" during remarks at The White House the day after the attack. Romney was mistaken."

to the more general 'No acts of terror
will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,..." which is what he actually said. Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None."

3. Gregory Hicks (C), Foreign Service Officer and former Deputy Chief of Mission/Charge d’Affairs in Libya, spoke to Hillary Clinton the night of the attack...and made clear that there was no video-protest.
Dems Circle Wagons Around Hillary As Benghazi Whistleblowers Signal 2016 Attacks - Forbes

a. Hillary to father of slain: We'll “make sure that the person who made that film was arrested.” Ibid.

"During his address to the United Nations today in New York City, President Obama again blamed violent Islamic riots in the Middle East on a video....six times."

a. Attack....September 11th......Rose Garden....September 12.....UN speech September 25

5. Need more?

Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference - ABC News

So....let's review.

c. They had an opportunity to save those Americans....and chose, instead, to insure re-election...they told reinforcements to stand down.

Now....if this has no importance.....why should the charges against Nixon have any?

Why are those of you on the right so thick that you need Obama to tell you that such an attack is an act of terrorism. The same with the Boston bombings.

I saw the speech myself. Oddly enough I don't need some pundit to tell me what I heard. I actually know what I heard. He called it an act of terror.

What's next?

No he didn't.

Apparently you didn't see the speech and are just counting on the far right pundits to tell you what he said.

I saw and heard the speech for myself.

I KNOW what he said.

You and an entire army of punditry can stomp your feet, hold your breath, and turn apoplectically purple for all I care. Doesn't change a thing.

This president has legitimate weaknesses - why focus on trying to invent one where it doesn't exist? You only hurt your own credibility. Haven't you ever heard the story about the little boy who cried wolf?

Last edited:

to the more general 'No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,..." which is what he actually said. Full Transcript of Obama's Rose Garden Speech After Sept. 11 Benghazi Attack - October 16 12 10:31 EDT - ForexTV.com

5. Need more?

So....let's review.

Why are those of you on the right so thick that you need Obama to tell you that such an attack is an act of terrorism. The same with the Boston bombings.

Well thanks for admitting the truth, now tell NY he didnt call it terrorism...

(Aim a little higher.)

]

He told Crowley that he called it terrorism in the Rose Garden, he didnt.....he randomly though out an act of terror or some such shit, but never called BenGhazi a terrorist act.

Remember they were still making you guys believe it was a spontaneous demonstration about a video....and some one here STILL believe that story and i'll mock them about it, as long as I post on here, anyone who bought that is a fucking tard

What is the difference between an act of terror and a terrorist attack, in the context of this discussion.

Name some acts of terror that were not terrorist attacks.

Explain how the killings in Benghazi were a terrorist attack, but not an act of terror.

What is the difference between an act of terror and a terrorist attack, in the context of this discussion.

Explain how the killings in Benghazi were a terrorist attack, but not an act of terror.

Newtown connecticut was an act of terror but not a terrorist attack.

Driving drunk on a crowded road is an act of terror, but not a terrorist attack.

Benghazi was an act of terror as well......conducted by terrorists.....thus a terrorist attack.

In todays "lingo", we all know the difference between a terrorist and one who commits an act of terror.

There is an odd phenomena that occurs on the fringes of politics... A delusion that occurs when the reality doesn't fit the preffered talking points. Some become more committed to the talking points than they are to reality.

I'm guessing this phenomena is the root of the term "lunatic fringe."

Don't believe your own eyes ... don't believe your own ears ... just believe the talking point(s).

It would be funny ... except it's kinda sad.

Because an act of terror can be done by anyone. Terrorism means there is planning, a message, usually a large group of people involved...do I really have to spell it out for you? . We all know why he wont label it as such, because they love us now, we have a liberal democrat....and Bush made up the terrorism stuff, just ask Michael Moore

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ8rpcgCoi4]Michael Moore on the terrorist threat - YouTube[/ame]

I saw the speech myself. Oddly enough I don't need some pundit to tell me what I heard. I actually know what I heard. He called it an act of terror.

What's next?

No he didn't.

Apparently you didn't see the speech and are just counting on the far right pundits to tell you what he said.

I saw and heard the speech for myself.

I KNOW what he said.

You and an entire army of punditry can stomp your feet, hold your breath, and turn apoplectically purple for all I care. Doesn't change a thing.

This president has legitimate weaknesses - why focus on trying to invent one where it doesn't exist? You only hurt your own credibility. Haven't you ever heard the story about the little boy who cried wolf?

Can you explain these people's behaviour. They seem to me to be programmed, especially since they're not just some clowns on USMB making these ridiculous claims,

it's all across conservatism.

I liken it to the mass hysteria, albeit on a much smaller scale, that happened at the Salem witch trials.

Forum List

Back