🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

Here we are on page 4 of yet another “pwoof of the gods”, threads and no pwoof.

I suppose we’ll have to wait another 12 hours for the next “pwoofers” thread.

Last edited:
So we can take this to be a universe that breeds life; and yet, were any one of a considerable number of physical properties of our universe other than it is -- some of those properties basic, others seeming trivial, almost accidental -- that life, that now appears to be so prevalent, would become impossible, here or anywhere..."

that is not true, the periodic table are all forms of life - that is the universe and is replenished by the periodic cyclical bb.

what the post is referring to is physiology as a particular life form without reference to its spiritual content that could adapt to conditions they claim would not be conducive to life but very well could in some way prove possible and with the physiological component to some extent common to planet Earth.

and has nothing to do with the pathetic desert religions.

1. This is the only universe that exists or has ever existed.
  2. There was nothing before the BB
  3. The universe was created for life, not that life was merely an accidental by product.
Dude, my comment in post #56 that you replied to in post #58 was that the universe is tuned for life. What assumptions do you believe I made for that statement?

I'm certainly not an astrophysicist so I don't understand how paired particle production tells us what preceded the BB
That the universe was created through a quantum tunneling event (paired particle production) from nothing. Particles literally popped into existence. But that offends your sensibilities so you ignore the overwhelming evidence for it.

Last edited:
That the universe was created through a quantum tunneling event (paired particle production) from nothing. Particles literally popped into existence. But that offends your sensibilities so you ignore the overwhelming evidence for it.
That is not virtual particles is it? I think you're confusing a theory with a fact.

Same as you always do.
So that's a no? You can't tell me what assumptions I made when I said that the universe is tuned for life? Because if you can't then how do you know I am assuming anything?

It's super odd that you would disagree that the universe is tuned for life being a living being and all. Weird, huh?

Is there life everywhere in the universe or only on earth? Are there other universes where it is not tuned for life? Sounds like you make lots of assumptions based on very limited knowledge.

The CMB is evidence of a cataclysmic event. What caused that event and what preceded it are not revealed by the CMB.
It is my opinion / belief that other universes exist and all but the progenitor entity ( universe ) have cyclical " Big Bang " events.

It is my opinion / belief that other universes exist and all but the progenitor entity ( universe ) have cyclical " Big Bang " events.
And your belief that there are cyclical " Big Bang " events is based upon what?

And your belief that there are cyclical " Big Bang " events is based upon what?

the trajectory of matter traveling in a vacuum - reconversion / compression back to energy from its origin to the cyclical moment of singularity and expulsion back to matter ...

it's been explained to you before, nimrod ...

such as a black hole event and a breach expelling matter back to its origin ... is another example of the possible origination of our present universe.

So that's a no? You can't tell me what assumptions I made when I said that the universe is tuned for life? Because if you can't then how do you know I am assuming anything?
You very statement contains your assumption. Is water tuned for fish to live in?

So where does it say something came from nothing? Radiation is not nothing is it?
The radiation was created by particle-antiparticle annihilation which were created through a quantum tunneling event. Matter and anti-matter particles are what popped into existence.

Atheists can be the biggest science deniers when the science doesn't suit them. You are proving that point now.

You very statement contains your assumption. Is water tuned for fish to live in?
The basis of my statement is the structure of matter itself. So no, my statement that the universe is tuned for life doesn't contain any assumptions. It's based on the structure of matter.

Do you have any evidence that the universe ISN"T tuned for life?

Fish are tuned to live in water. Not the other way around.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back