🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

PROOF of Nature's God

:rolleyes:

There's nothing supernatural about the materialistic superstitions of paganism. Classical theism pertains to ultimate origins/causation. Just like the pagans of pantheism and polytheism, you're the damn fool who attributes ultimate origins/causation to materiality, not me. I'm fully aware of the fact that an infinite regress of causality/temporality is an absurdity.

not theism, a particular monotheism that was originated by the unscrupulous for nefarious purposes to secure servitude and obedience for their own self interests.

You misunderstand. I'm talking about the supernatural in the classical sense of essence only.

proof on planet Earth for the spiritual content occurs only in suport of its physiological constraint - what proof have you a spiritual content exist without a physical presence - as you claim.

After further reflection on this snide remark, it occurred to me that everyone posting here is "peddling" something, even if it is only their opinion. The very word "science" is peddled endlessly by the Hollies, male and female, without a molecule of science being presented.
I have challenged the godless Left (but I repeat myself) to posit some real science and teach readers something they as a whole did not know. The godless Left (but I repeat myself again, just for fun) has yet to offer up any original science for everyone to read. I did so in a published book, there for anyone to read and consider.

I will now create a new thread, viz., "Original Science." We'll see what the Hollies, boys and girls, can present there. Do not hold your breath.

your opinion only ... most likely reflects the value of your book.

It's not that I misunderstand, it's that I don't understand what a 'classical sense of essence only' even is.
You should because you have one. Essence is the intrinsic nature or indispensable quality of something, especially something abstract, that determines its character. Your essence is more than the sum of your parts. It's who you are.

You should because you have one. Essence is the intrinsic nature or indispensable quality of something, especially something abstract, that determines its character. Your essence is more than the sum of your parts. It's who you are.
In other words, undefinable and unmeasurable and unscientific. OK, got it, not sure how useful a concept but I got it.

Leave it to a godless Leftist (but I repeat myself) to misconstrue, spin, and mislead, every time.

My point in making this thread is to offer ~250 pages of scientific evidence of Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of Independence. This is THE very same "God" whose name appears on every dollar bill you have ever spent, every five dollar bill you have ever spent, every ten dollar bill you have ever spent, every twenty dollar bill you have ever spent, every penny and nickel and dime and quarter and half dollar you have ever spent. The VERY same God to whom Americans "pledge allegiance", unless they are cynical, bitter atheists.

You show yourself to be petty with your ad hominem attack, which misses the entire point of the title, "PROOF of Nature's God." Don't you want to learn? Or are you afraid to learn? Obviously both.
The gargantuan bolded text adds that touch of melodrama that is missing in a cohesive argument.

Otherwise, are you offering tee-shirts with a snappy logo?

In other words, undefinable and unmeasurable and unscientific. OK, got it, not sure how useful a concept but I got it.
Just because you can't recognize yours doesn't mean others can't recognize theirs. Undefinable? It's already been defined for you in post# 25. That you would even attempt to argue it's undefinable shows exactly how biased and closed minded you are. Unmeasureable? I believe most people would disagree with that as they can recognize their own essence as being real as who they are. There is your measure. Unscientific? Not everything lends itself to scientific measure. Consciousness being a good example and yet we know consciousness is real and exists. In fact, your consciousness and mind are integrally linked to your essence. It's all part and parcel. For the life of me I can't understand why people like yourself need to believe human life has no higher meaning beyond physical well-being and the accumulation of material goods. Maybe you are defective.

Or maybe I'm content to live in the real world and don't need to invent alternate realities?

So this essence is measurable and definable? Is it useful?
How do you know that your "real world" isn't the alternate reality?

It can be. Like most things it's a process; a journey. It all depends on the choices you make. At any point in your life you are the sum of your choices. Your choices affect your essence. Your essence is not static; it is dynamic. You can nurture it and let it grow or you can neglect it and let it wither on the vine so to speak.

How do you know that your "real world" isn't the alternate reality?

It can be. Like most things it's a process; a journey. It all depends on the choices you make. At any point in your life you are the sum of your choices. Your choices affect your essence. Your essence is not static; it is dynamic. You can nurture it and let it grow or you can neglect it and let it wither on the vine so to speak.
Too touchy-feely for me, I'm out of here, Gaia called, I need to water my aura.

Too touchy-feely for me, I'm out of here, Gaia called, I need to water my aura.
That's because you are a dialectical materialist. You believe that everything that exists is material and is derived from matter; that matter is in a process of constant change; and that all matter is interconnected and interdependent. You don't believe that there is any higher meaning to human life beyond physical well-being and the accumulation of material goods. But I am willing to bet that's not how you act.

Not for me it doesn't. I understand the process. I have peace through the storm. I have faith that everything works for good.

really, have you an example ...

1646419077294.png

howabout, christian heaven.

Leave it to a godless Leftist (but I repeat myself) to misconstrue, spin, and mislead, every time.

My point in making this thread is to offer ~250 pages of scientific evidence of Nature's God, as He is called in our Declaration of Independence. This is THE very same "God" whose name appears on every dollar bill you have ever spent, every five dollar bill you have ever spent, every ten dollar bill you have ever spent, every twenty dollar bill you have ever spent, every penny and nickel and dime and quarter and half dollar you have ever spent. The VERY same God to whom Americans "pledge allegiance", unless they are cynical, bitter atheists.

You show yourself to be petty with your ad hominem attack, which misses the entire point of the title, "PROOF of Nature's God." Don't you want to learn? Or are you afraid to learn? Obviously both.

Nice try, but nothing in your post negates what I just said.

Forum List

Back