Proof that Hillary Clinton is out of touch with voters

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The campaign she is running in Iowa is identical to the campaign she ran in 2008 & LOST.

I'm a woman
I was a First Lady
I accomplished *insert shit no one cares about here*

If she is incapable of reading the American people to see what they want & respond accordingly just how the hell would she deal with anything as president? Another 4 to 8 years of Executive Order rule?

She'll win the Democratic nomination this time if she doesn't get indicted. The DNC is completely in the tank for it, and has been for years.

The sheer lack of incompetence involved in every aspect of government she's touched is staggering...and ignored.

"Proof that Hillary Clinton is out of touch with voters"

Proof that republicans know Clinton will be a formidable opponent should she be the democratic nominee; they have every reason to be concerned.

Proof that republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people.

Proof that republicans have nothing but personal attacks.

Have libtards not yet relalized that they have lost the country and there will be no democrat in the white house in 2017

• Banned
"Proof that Hillary Clinton is out of touch with voters"

Proof that republicans know Clinton will be a formidable opponent should she be the democratic nominee; they have every reason to be concerned.

Proof that republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people.

Proof that republicans have nothing but personal attacks.
There is nothing "personal" in the op. She is running on the same platform she lost with in 08 and is LOSING to Bernie.

Get it? She is failing to adapt to circumstances

upload_2016-1-24_14-58-52.png

The campaign she is running in Iowa is identical to the campaign she ran in 2008 & LOST.

I'm a woman
I was a First Lady
I accomplished *insert shit no one cares about here*

If she is incapable of reading the American people to see what they want & respond accordingly just how the hell would she deal with anything as president? Another 4 to 8 years of Executive Order rule?

She's just out of touch with the extreme right wing voters.

very interesting post, I was interested to read it. but politics is always very complex and subtle. which can be treated double-valued

Forum List

Back