Proof the globe is COOLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shine a flashlight into an oven.

There you go.

Fuckin idiot.

Close the oven. Leave the flashlight on full bore.....Will it cook?

hey shit for brains.

did you know...

that outside of the diffusive limit,

radiation doesn't generally have the same temperature as the gas it is propagating through?

probably not....

you might wanna think on that

Hey,

Shit for brains....you're long on spewing a bunch of horse shit but real, real short on saying anything meaningful.

You might wanna think on that....

Now....answer the question.

Close the oven. Leave the flashlight on full bore.....Will it cook?

hey shit for brains.

did you know...

that outside of the diffusive limit,

radiation doesn't generally have the same temperature as the gas it is propagating through?

probably not....

you might wanna think on that

Hey,

Shit for brains....you're long on spewing a bunch of horse shit but real, real short on saying anything meaningful.

You might wanna think on that....

Now....answer the question.

fundamentals-of-heat-and-mass-transfer-chapter-12-radiation.png

Last edited:
SSDD, note the title's use of the term "Fundamental"

The clip is fundamentally wrong...but if you like, go ahead and post a link to a measured, repeatable observation of energy moving from a cool object to a warmer object in reality vs a flawed mathematical model.

Because that's the way physics work.

That's the old physics...he is talking about the new physics where energy can move from cool objects to warm objects making the warm objects even warmer.

Shine a flashlight into an oven.

There you go.

Fuckin idiot.

How hot is the source of those photons (assuming photons actually exist) coming from the flashlight? Most light bulb filaments are on the high side of 2500 degrees. There is an idiot here, but I am afraid it is you. Racists and an idiot....interesting.

Then given perfect insulation, the flashlight will most certainly - eventually - cook the food.

SSDD, note the title's use of the term "Fundamental"

The clip is fundamentally wrong...

Its from Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer
. Have you read it?

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Fundamentals-Heat-Transfer-Frank-Incropera/dp/0471457280[/ame]

Its been used for like 30 years to teach engineers and scientists. I guess its all wrong because you're a expert on everything fuck all those toopeed scientists, right? What do they know. They've only been studying it their whole lives. The lead author got his degree at MIT (never heard of it) and is a professor specializing in heat transfer at Notre Dame (never heard of it). You found a blog site and now your head is the biggest on on the planet so nothing you say can be wrong.

but if you like, go ahead and post a link to a measured, repeatable observation of energy moving from a cool object to a warmer object in reality vs a flawed mathematical model.

How do photons remember the temperature of the body that emitted them so that they can avoid hitting warmer objects?

Just curious. You're the world's foremost expert on everything (you saw a really nice blog, books and homework are for dummies), so you've got to know.

Last edited:
How hot is the source of those photons (assuming photons actually exist) coming from the flashlight? Most light bulb filaments are on the high side of 2500 degrees. There is an idiot here, but I am afraid it is you. Racists and an idiot....interesting.

So if the oven is at 2501 degrees the photons from the light bulb know ahead of time not to hit it, right?

Wouldn't that mean information travelling faster than the speed of light? If we shine a flashlight at, say, a STAR - 1 BILLION light years away, the photons from the flashlight instantly know the temperature of that star and that they should fly off in a trajectory that won't hit it - is that how that works? You're the fucking genius, you tell us! I think you might be on to something here!!!

So if the oven is at 2501 degrees the photons from the light bulb know ahead of time not to hit it, right?

Wouldn't that mean information travelling faster than the speed of light? If we shine a flashlight at, say, a STAR - 1 BILLION light years away, the photons from the flashlight instantly know the temperature of that star and that they should fly off in a trajectory that won't hit it - is that how that works? You're the fucking genius, you tell us! I think you might be on to something here!!!

Nobody cares about the science s0n.......go check any poll.:fu:

Oh.....and while I have your racist-ass attention s0n >>>

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: Guns Don't Kill People; Dangerous Minorities Do -- The Chicago Edition

Sheeeeeeeeet..........after 12 trillion $$ spent since '64, everywhere you are its a fucking Jonestown!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Ohooompaapaa!!!!:D

Then why are you in this thread? Isn't there a thread for morons somewhere else? Go watch some NASCAR and fuck a goat.

Hey I hear ya s0n......the reality bites the big one.

A huge majority think that "man-made" global warming is a bunch of hooey!!! And our of 22 concerns of Americans, global warming comes in at.......ready for this.......#21!!!:fu::up::fu::up::fu:

Most Americans Don't Believe In Man-Made Global Warming | The Daily Caller

NASCAR ftmfw!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Then why are you in this thread? Isn't there a thread for morons somewhere else? Go watch some NASCAR and fuck a goat.

A huge majority think that "man-made" global warming is a bunch of hooey!!! And our of 22 concerns of Americans, global warming comes in at.......ready for this.......#21!!!

You're wrong. They don't THINK that. They BELIEVE it. Because the morons have been breeding. Is their anyway you would consider sterilization for the betterment of humanity? I'll give you $100 bill and a gram of meth if you cut your balls off right now.

How do photons remember the temperature of the body that emitted them so that they can avoid hitting warmer objects?

Just curious. You're the world's foremost expert on everything (you saw a really nice blog, books and homework are for dummies), so you've got to know.

How does a dropped rock know to fall down in the direction of more entropy instead of falling up or sideways towards the direction of less or unchanged entropy? How does the air in a punctured tire know to escape from the hole towards the direction of more entropy and how does the air on the outside know not to try to get in through the hole and move towards less entropy? How does an electron know to move down a wire towards the direction of least resistance and towards more entropy?

Do you think everything that happens due to the laws of physics happens because the objects being acted upon somehow "know" that they must do what they invariably do? Energy always moves in the direction of more entropy...never in the other direction without some work having been done to accomplish the task.

A huge majority think that "man-made" global warming is a bunch of hooey!!! And our of 22 concerns of Americans, global warming comes in at.......ready for this.......#21!!!

You're wrong. They don't THINK that. They BELIEVE it. Because the morons have been breeding. Is their anyway you would consider sterilization for the betterment of humanity? I'll give you $100 bill and a gram of meth if you cut your balls off right now.

Well lets see......there is your conjecture. And then there are polls like the one above from Rasmussen and Gallup. Both say the same thing as the Pew poll: nobody cares about global warming in 2014 and better yet, a strong majority think the man-made stuff is crap.

Oh.....and then there is this gem.......70% of Americans think that the scientists are fucking with the data >> 69% Say It?s Likely Scientists Have Falsified Global Warming Research - Rasmussen Reports?

Well......maybe your opinion is more accurate!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Have a great Fourth !!!!!!!!!!

How does a dropped rock know to fall down in the direction of more entropy instead of falling up or sideways towards the direction of less or unchanged entropy?

Wow!

The entire rest of the physics community believes the rock would fall in the direction of higher GRAVITY
- but hey, we're all a bunch of morons that don't know what we're talking about - you're the super genius that is going to revolutionize the world!

How does the air in a punctured tire know to escape from the hole towards the direction of more entropy and how does the air on the outside know not to try to get in through the hole and move towards less entropy? How does an electron know to move down a wire towards the direction of least resistance and towards more entropy?

Wow that's a lot of stuff. None of it does anything to actually answer the question (though the rest of us dumb physicists think that air moves from higher to lower PRESSURE - and that electrons move down wires due to electromagnetic forces - boy are we dumb!):

Seriously this is fucking news to me. I've been studying physics professionally for 10 years now and I'd be really interested to know how you've figured this out. Do you want to co-author a paper?

Last edited:
Well lets see......there is your conjecture. And then there are polls like the one above from Rasmussen and Gallup. Both say the same thing as the Pew poll: nobody cares about global warming in 2014 and better yet, a strong majority think the man-made stuff is crap.

Wrong. The polls ask people about their beliefs, not their thoughts. That way they can include people like you, who have no thoughts.

Did you know that factual reality exists regardless of what the majority believe?

Wow!

The entire rest of the physics community believes the rock would fall in the direction of higher GRAVITY - but hey, we're all a bunch of morons that don't know what we're talking about - you're the super genius that is going to revolutionize the world!

OK...now explain the precise mechanism by which gravity works. When you provide that answer, and get back from collecting your Nobel, I will explain the precise mechanism that prevents cool objects from radiating towards warm objects.

How does the air in a punctured tire know to escape from the hole towards the direction of more entropy and how does the air on the outside know not to try to get in through the hole and move towards less entropy? How does an electron know to move down a wire towards the direction of least resistance and towards more entropy?[/quote]

Wow that's a lot of stuff. None of it does anything to actually answer the question:

Since you seem to believe that objects being acted upon by the forces of nature must somehow know what to do or make conscious decisions, I thought that maybe you could explain how they know. Surely...according to your thinking, photons aren't the only objects that must make conscious decisions regarding how they act in response to the forces of nature.

this is fucking news to me. I've been studying physics professionally for 10 years now and I'd be really interested to know how you've figured this out. Do you want to co-author a paper?

First, it is clear that you have studied little...far to many basic errors...as to the rest, one need only know that the second law says that energy can't move from a cool object to a warm object...it says nothing about net movements etc...when they change it to net energy movements, be sure to send me a memo.

No proof needed. The earth has cooled and warmed, sometimes dramatically so, throughout history. Why would anyone think it would stop doing so?
Science

junk science.
Ah, yes the global warming conspiracy. Bands of renege scientist using junk science have pulled the wool over the eyes of the national science academies of all the major industrialized countries, 95% of the active climate researchers, and 75 countries that are taking actions on global warming.

Ah, yes the global warming conspiracy. Bands of renege scientist using junk science have pulled the wool over the eyes of the national science academies of all the major industrialized countries, 95% of the active climate researchers, and 75 countries that are taking actions on global warming.

Do you actually believe that line of shit or does questioning your faith elicit an automatic pavlovian response from you? And to you really believe that any sort of a majority makes a scientific question true?

junk science.

Do you actually believe that line of shit or does questioning your faith elicit an automatic pavlovian response from you? And to you really believe that any sort of a majority makes a scientific question true?
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back