Zone1 Proof White Privilege Is Real

Are you the taliban? Are you going to go around and tell women in bikini tops they are showing too much titty? Pass a law against it?

I think you guys are pushing it on what is obscene. And what's good for the goose (straight people) needs to be goof for the gander (gays)

I can find lots of inappropriate attire in the straight community. Remember thongs?

View attachment 886534
No. That’s your straw-man argument.

You stated that just seeing a kiss creates a reaction in you. Then you are turning around and claim that it’s appropriate to expose children to sexual gestures? You are defending exposing children to simulated anal sex. You expect a kiss to invoke a response but seeing anal sex won’t?

You are either dishonest or a pedo.

False dichotomy. I am not lying and I’m the one who knows how the real world works.

👍

Good.

Wow. That’s a matter of racial privilege. Yep. That’s the ONLY POSSIBLE explanation. /sarcasm

Nah. That’s just an illustration of how a multitude of factors combine to yield an outcome.
In all the years I've known you republicans, you've never admitted you were wrong about anything. Most of the people who died and filled up our ER rooms, unvaccinated. Hottest year ever, still denying global warming is real. You still say Bush didn't lie us into Iraq? Trump's innocent on all charges?

I mean, it doesn't surprise me that you won't even admit it after one of your own admitted it.

This is why I love Hunter Biden. He proves what Republicans deny exists. White privilege. Sorry, you can't have it both ways. You can't go after white privilege and then deny it's real.

No. That’s your straw-man argument.

You stated that just seeing a kiss creates a reaction in you. Then you are turning around and claim that it’s appropriate to expose children to sexual gestures? You are defending exposing children to simulated anal sex. You expect a kiss to invoke a response but seeing anal sex won’t?

You are either dishonest or a pedo.

Today a kid will see a woman in a thong and think nothing of it. I say kids don't even care if they see a tranny in a thong. I think it's normalizing it. So in the future, they'll see a tranny in a thong the same way they see a woman in a thong. It has been normalized.

I know it bothers you cons but you're old you'll be dead soon. We're worried about the future not you. Unfortunately you still pass laws. Old farts.

By one of “yours” you mean an unelected spoiled child drug addict. Yep, he belongs to the liberals.

Throwing him under the bus how? By attacking Republicans? Arguing the white privileged is real? You aren’t throwing Hunter under anything.

I'm saying he's guilty, of white privilege. What more do you want?

How many Republicans kids are shit heads?

This reminds me of when Larry Flynt went after all the Republicans who went after Clinton. Turned out they all had whores on the side.

Do we need to look into how Republican's kids got their jobs? We already know GW Bush's white privilege got him to the presidency. Liz Chaney?
Liz Chaney sounds like she has white privilege

Before attending law school, Cheney worked for the State Department for five years and the United States Agency for International Development between 1989 and 1993. After 1993, she took a job at Armitage Associates LLP, the consulting firm founded by Richard Armitage, then a former Defense Department official and later the Deputy Secretary of State.[30]

After graduation from law school (that she didn't have to pay for), Cheney practiced law at the law firm of White & Case (her daddy's connections) and as an international law attorney and consultant at the International Finance Corporation, (daddy again) a member of the World Bank Group. She was also special assistant to the deputy secretary of state for assistance to the former Soviet Union, and a USAID officer in U.S. embassies in Budapest and Warsaw.

She also benefited from Affirmative Action.

Today a kid will see a woman in a thong and think nothing of it. I say kids don't even care if they see a tranny in a thong. I think it's normalizing it. So in the future, they'll see a tranny in a thong the same way they see a woman in a thong. It has been normalized.

I know it bothers you cons but you're old you'll be dead soon. We're worried about the future not you. Unfortunately you still pass laws. Old farts.
You are defending exposing a child to anal sex. I can think of no better example of what being “woke” is.

Remember Mississippi Burning? Gene Hackman said his father, a loser failure of a farmer, murdered his black neighbors mule. Because he didn't have a mule. He never told his son he did it but one day they drove by that blacks farm and he said, "son, if you aint better than a n**R, who are you better than?"

So those people were poor. But not as poor as blacks. Those whites could get jobs blacks couldn't.

You are defending exposing a child to anal sex. I can think of no better example of what being “woke” is.
Whoa. Who went there? You did you freak. Are your daughters promoting titty fucking when they wear bikini tops around town?

GW Bush, white privilege. His daughters, white privilege. Trump's kids, white privilege. Chelsea Clinton, white privilege.

Before attending law school, Cheney worked for the State Department for five years and the United States Agency for International Development between 1989 and 1993. After 1993, she took a job at Armitage Associates LLP, the consulting firm founded by Richard Armitage, then a former Defense Department official and later the Deputy Secretary of State.[30]

After graduation from law school, Cheney practiced law at the law firm of White & Case and as an international law attorney and consultant at the International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group. She was also special assistant to the deputy secretary of state for assistance to the former Soviet Union, and a USAID officer in U.S. embassies in Budapest and Warsaw.

Sounds like Hunter Biden. Only she went into politics. Use her white privilege to get elected.

Here is a rare occasion where a Republican admits it's real

This is why I love this Hunter Biden story. It is a perfect example that white privilege exists and Republicans know it. All their sons are pretty much just as privileged as Hunter.

In the future, please don't say white privilege doesn't exist.
Are there any other words that could come out of a repub’s mouth that would excite you so much?

I dont think the congressman was being serious

He was making fun of guilt-ridden white libs

In all the years I've known you republicans, you've never admitted you were wrong about anything.
Bitch, Please. When was the last time. Dim admitted that he or she was mistaken?
Most of the people who died and filled up our ER rooms, unvaccinated.
Nonsense.
Hottest year ever, still denying global warming is real.
Nope. Denying the A in AGW was a not the same as denying global warming. You dopes say “climate change” like you’ve just discovered an alarming new fact. Newsflash: climate is never static. It never has been static. Climate always changes.
You still say Bush didn't lie us into Iraq?
I say you have no clue about whether he lied or not. You can make the claim. You just can’t prove it.
Trump's innocent on all charges?
Of all the charges presently brought against him? Yes.

You goobers wouldn’t admit that it was all a politically partisan show even f yoncouldnoearnbtondiatinguish faces from lib-reporting propaganda.
I mean, it doesn't surprise me that you won't even admit it after one of your own admitted it.
That makes no sense. One of my own what? If you’re accused of a crime and one of your former buddies claims that you’re guilty, that’s not an “admission.” It’s just a claim.
This is why I love Hunter Biden.

You would.
He proves what Republicans deny exists.
Nonsense.
White privilege.

Nonsense.
Sorry, you can't have it both ways.

I’m not trying. He’s white. He has privilege. That doesn’t mean that he has white privilege. What he has is familial and political privilege.
You can't go after white privilege and then deny it's real.
I haven’t tried. I just deny that Mace used the right term. As you keep doing.

Are there any other words that could come out of a repub’s mouth that would excite you so much?

I dont think the congressman was being serious

He was making fun of guilt-ridden white libs
Your reply proves how ignorant you are.

1. She's a she
2. She was pissed off
3. You guys are quick to explain what your politicians meant, even if you have to lie and make shit up, which you are clearly doing now, because you don't even know who SHE is. Now go watch the video and come up with another theory.

Bitch, Please. When was the last time. Dim admitted that he or she was mistaken?

Nonsense.

Nope. Denying the A in AGW was a not the same as denying global warming. You dopes say “climate change” like you’ve just discovered an alarming new fact. Newsflash: climate is never static. It never has been static. Climate always changes.

I say you have no clue about whether he lied or not. You can make the claim. You just can’t prove it.

Of all the charges presently brought against him? Yes.

You goobers wouldn’t admit that it was all a politically partisan show even f yoncouldnoearnbtondiatinguish faces from lib-reporting propaganda.

That makes no sense. One of my own what? If you’re accused of a crime and one of your former buddies claims that you’re guilty, that’s not an “admission.” It’s just a claim.

You would.

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

I’m not trying. He’s white. He has privilege. That doesn’t mean that he has white privilege. What he has is familial and political privilege.

I haven’t tried. I just deny that Mace used the right term. As you keep doing.
I've already explained this to you. Not enough rich blacks for there to be anything other than white privilege. There is no hispanic, black, arab, jewish privilege. There is only white privilege in America. Hunter exposes it.

I've already explained this to you.

Nope. You’ve tried to explain your own fundamental lack of comprehension. But, your explanation is devoid of logic.
Not enough rich blacks for there to be anything other than white privilege.
False.
There is no hispanic, black, arab, jewish privilege.

Many anti semites disagree. There are plenty of recipients of black privilege, too.
There is only white privilege in America. Hunter exposes it.
Nonsense. Again, you deny reality but your denial doesn’t change it. You’ve pointed to a white guy with privilege and jumped to the wrong conclusion. You ascribe his privilege to the wrong thing. It isn’t white privilege.

You simply persist in mislabeling family privilege and political privilege.

Remember Mississippi Burning? Gene Hackman said his father, a loser failure of a farmer, murdered his black neighbors mule. Because he didn't have a mule. He never told his son he did it but one day they drove by that blacks farm and he said, "son, if you aint better than a n**R, who are you better than?"

So those people were poor. But not as poor as blacks. Those whites could get jobs blacks couldn't.
Right, they need white heros who sexualize children to save them. You are a good person.

Your reply proves how ignorant you are.

1. She's a she
2. She was pissed off
3. You guys are quick to explain what your politicians meant, even if you have to lie and make shit up, which you are clearly doing now, because you don't even know who SHE is. Now go watch the video and come up with another theory.
Ok, if you say so

Not that it matters

And being a republican, (am I at least correct about that?), I will assume she is a she she not a he she

But these days who knows?

Whoa. Who went there? You did you freak. Are your daughters promoting titty fucking when they wear bikini tops around

I already gave you documentation of this. You are just a dishonest pedo.

C5357D06-E128-41E4-BAE0-BC416C2728C1.jpeg

Nope. You’ve tried to explain your own fundamental lack of comprehension. But, your explanation is devoid of logic.

False.

Many anti semites disagree. There are plenty of recipients of black privilege, too.

Nonsense. Again, you deny reality but your denial doesn’t change it. You’ve pointed to a white guy with privilege and jumped to the wrong conclusion. You ascribe his privilege to the wrong thing. It isn’t white privilege.

You simply persist in mislabeling family privilege and political privilege.
Like I said, no matter how much evidence I give you, you'll never admit you are wrong

The Stanford Rape Case Illustrated the Toxicity of White Male Privilege​

Brock Allen Turner got a lenient sentence for a heinous crime because he's a poster boy for everything America loves.

1705005121133.png

On Jan. 18, 2015, two Stanford graduate students found former Stanford swimmer Brock Allen Turner repeatedly thrusting himself upon an unconscious, semi-naked woman behind a frat house dumpster. Turner, who later dropped out of the university, attempted to flee but the men tackled him. In March, he was found guilty on three felony counts. The prosecution argued for six years out of a 14-year maximum in state prison

rich white male privilege is the "ability to be convicted of rape and have the court basically apologize for the inconvenience." White male privilege is the ability to commit one of the most heinous crimes imaginable and yet walk away with a slap on the wrist. White male privilege is a judge having faith that a promising athlete will never rape someone again, despite the fact that the man took no responsibility for raping someone in the first place. White male privilege is raping a woman and getting empathy for how hard it must be for the rapist to carry on. The outcome of Turner's case demonstrates that in order to find justice for rape victims, we must also dismantle white male privilege.

Superior Court judge, Aaron Persky, sentenced Turner to six months in jail, three years of probation, and lifetime sex-offender registration, saying that a longer prison term “would have a severe impact on him.”

Like I said, no matter how much evidence I give you, you'll never admit you are wrong

The Stanford Rape Case Illustrated the Toxicity of White Male Privilege​

Brock Allen Turner got a lenient sentence for a heinous crime because he's a poster boy for everything America loves.

View attachment 886603

On Jan. 18, 2015, two Stanford graduate students found former Stanford swimmer Brock Allen Turner repeatedly thrusting himself upon an unconscious, semi-naked woman behind a frat house dumpster. Turner, who later dropped out of the university, attempted to flee but the men tackled him. In March, he was found guilty on three felony counts. The prosecution argued for six years out of a 14-year maximum in state prison

rich white male privilege is the "ability to be convicted of rape and have the court basically apologize for the inconvenience." White male privilege is the ability to commit one of the most heinous crimes imaginable and yet walk away with a slap on the wrist. White male privilege is a judge having faith that a promising athlete will never rape someone again, despite the fact that the man took no responsibility for raping someone in the first place. White male privilege is raping a woman and getting empathy for how hard it must be for the rapist to carry on. The outcome of Turner's case demonstrates that in order to find justice for rape victims, we must also dismantle white male privilege.

Superior Court judge, Aaron Persky, sentenced Turner to six months in jail, three years of probation, and lifetime sex-offender registration, saying that a longer prison term “would have a severe impact on him.”
As I said. You don’t provide “evidence.” You provide irrelevant factoids and anecdotes.

Forum List

Back