Prophecies that fail?

Here's another fun one...

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Christians say that this verse is a prophecy of Jesus' birth to a virgin. There are a couple problems with this prophecy...First, virgin in this verse is a mistranslation of the Hebrew word "almah", which actually means "young woman". A young woman is not necessarily a virgin. "Bethulah" would have been the correct word to use if the author meant virgin. Second, nowhere in the New Testament is Jesus referred to as Immanuel.

Which really makes modern Christians look kinda silly seeing as how one of the foundational aspects of the faith hinge on this demonstrably false/failed prophecy...

Last edited:
There are so many failed prophecies in the Bible, it's hard to know where to begin...

I guess one would have to start with the obvious factoid that the bible as we all know it was written centuries after the events contained therein.... Hardly prophetic.

None the less we'll continue. Hefes a fail for you...
Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Damascus is still inhabited today with over a million people, and hardly a ruinous heap. In fact it has been continuosly inhabited since its founding. Prophecy fail...
That is not exactly true ..Damascus fell in the 730 ish BCE to Assyria and their people moved to Kir if I recollect correctly....I studied this text somewhat I think you can find the clues in 2 king 16:4... It was indeed made a ruinous heap at that time in the Hebrew text it did not say Forever....Some feel it may be coming again in our time which might happen Michael has explained his three layers of prophecy before... One should study things before coming to such conclusions...Just because most people do not accept that these things were not fulfilled doesn't mean that there were not at another time and another place...
The city has been intact in varying forms, and inhabited since its founding. Prophecy fail...

Jesus was a real person that had went around performing miracles. Pagans knew that He was real person.

That's not true. Jesus is not a singular historical figure, he is a
CREATED IMAGE of a man based on many figures and mythologies in Rome compiling a one world religion.
Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc in the widows mite story(Jannaeus Alexander era coin) who was stoned and hanged on passover is not the King Herod (died 4bc) and Lysanias (died 35bc) era crucified in 6bc Christ Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter, nor are they the AD pilate era christ Theudas by the Jordan who was crucified in 45ad who's apostles were martyred. Paul and James argued that each was worshiping another christ then they were and John of Patmos seems to be telling you the Roman church is worshiping another.
The death scene of Jesus is completely plagiarized from the mythology of Bel (baal) and the exact story including 3 day resurrection can be found in Assyrian tablets dated at 700bc called
The Marduk's Ordeal tablet that is
now sitting in the British museum.
Historically the only Benny Hinn type healing scams in the stretch of eras of the many christ figures was
1)Yeshu of 100bc who fled to Egypt during the Pharisee revolt and Jannaeus persecutions (the later king Herod never killed babies that's a Roman demonization). The sorcery tricks and scams Yeshu came back with were from Egypt where he was influenced by Luciferous rays of light between the sun & earth teachings and Egyptian magic, which jived well with Rome's sun worship and Baal harvest scams (seen on tv through rvangelist asking for seed money) and can be seen throughout the NT.
and
2) one of the 2 Shimons, Simon Magus was doing sorcery he's seen in Acts 8:9–24
I believe confronting Shimon who becomes Peter.
3)Similarly Saul confronts the other Paul(Sergius Paulus called Paul) in Acts who's friend is the third sorcerer on this list called BarJesus. Saul Calls him the Ellymas (magician)& son of the devil.
Ironically calling him
Ben (son) J(h)ins(evil spirits).
So Paul(us) isn't Saul, Which would explain the Greek IeSous instead of Hebrew Hoshea. It would explain James and Paul's conflict and this traveling Paul's preference with this Benny Hinn travel show type sorcerer=$$$.

He had to fulfilled the promised of the old covenant. And those that had transgressed the covenant, that they must shed their blood as the same way the animals that were used in making of the covenant. And so Jesus has came for the sinners, to save them that were under the old covenant.

Matthew 9:13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

John 10:11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

Ecclesiastes 5:5 It is better not to make a vow than to make one and not fulfill it.

Song of Songs 5:7 The watchmen found me as they made their rounds in the city. They beat me, they bruised me; they took away my cloak, those watchmen of the walls!

Matthew 26:67 Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists. Others slapped him 68 and said, “Prophesy to us, Messiah. Who hit you?”

Matthew 27:31 After they had mocked him, they took off the robe and put his own clothes on him. Then they led him away to crucify him.

Leviticus 1:15 The priest shall bring it to the altar, wring off the head and burn it on the altar; its blood shall be drained out on the side of the altar.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

John 19:34 Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water.

Matthew 23:19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred?

Matthew 26:54 But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”

Matthew 3:15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.

Mikveh or mikvah (Hebrew: מִקְוֶה / מקווה, Modern mikve, Tiberian miqwe, pl. mikva'ot, mikvoth, mikvot, or (Yiddish) mikves,[1][2] lit. "a collection") is a bath used for the purpose of ritual immersion in Judaism[3] to achieve ritual purity.

After the destruction of the Temple, the mikveh's main uses remained as follows:

Most forms of impurity can be nullified through immersion in any natural collection of water. However, some impurities, such as a zav, require "living water,"[4] such as springs or groundwater wells. Living water has the further advantage of being able to purify even while flowing, as opposed to rainwater which must be stationary in order to purify. The mikveh is designed to simplify this requirement, by providing a bathing facility that remains in ritual contact with a natural source of water. Mikveh - Wikipedia

2 Kings 5:14 So he went down and dipped himself in the Jordan seven times, as the man of God had told him, and his flesh was restored and became clean like that of a young boy.

Exodus 19:14 After Moses had gone down the mountain to the people, he consecrated them, and they washed their clothes.

Esther 2:9 She pleased him and won his favor. Immediately he provided her with her beauty treatments and special food. He assigned to her seven female attendants selected from the king’s palace and moved her and her attendants into the best place in the harem.

John 12:3 Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus’ feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume.

John 19:30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

I guess one would have to start with the obvious factoid that the bible as we all know it was written centuries after the events contained therein.... Hardly prophetic.

Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Damascus is still inhabited today with over a million people, and hardly a ruinous heap. In fact it has been continuosly inhabited since its founding. Prophecy fail...[/QUOTE]
That is not exactly true ..Damascus fell in the 730 ish BCE to Assyria and their people moved to Kir if I recollect correctly....I studied this text somewhat I think you can find the clues in 2 king 16:4... It was indeed made a ruinous heap at that time in the Hebrew text it did not say Forever....Some feel it may be coming again in our time which might happen Michael has explained his three layers of prophecy before... One should study things before coming to such conclusions...Just because most people do not accept that these things were not fulfilled doesn't mean that there were not at another time and another place...[/QUOTE]
The city has been intact in varying forms, and inhabited since its founding. Prophecy fail...[/QUOTE]
There are so many failed prophecies in the Bible, it's hard to know where to begin...

Damascus is still inhabited today with over a million people, and hardly a ruinous heap. In fact it has been continuosly inhabited since its founding. Prophecy fail...
That is not exactly true ..Damascus fell in the 730 ish BCE to Assyria and their people moved to Kir if I recollect correctly....I studied this text somewhat I think you can find the clues in 2 king 16:4... It was indeed made a ruinous heap at that time in the Hebrew text it did not say Forever....Some feel it may be coming again in our time which might happen Michael has explained his three layers of prophecy before... One should study things before coming to such conclusions...Just because most people do not accept that these things were not fulfilled doesn't mean that there were not at another time and another place...
The city has been intact in varying forms, and inhabited since its founding. Prophecy fail...
We can agree to disagree then ..Cities were constantly destroyed and rebuilt over the same site they found this in many areas including places like Troy...This is Jeremiahs thread you can take it up with her but time will tell if I am right regarding Damascus...

John 10:11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Mikveh or mikvah
A good shepherd does not get his sheep scattered and slain, that's one fired BAD shepherd that does opposite his job.

Do you know how CNN and MSNBC and politicians take words and change them in word play to create a new narrative?
Well you seem to not understand you've been played and lied to in the same manner when you discuss your verses in the OT. The Tanakh Hebrew version not the NT version of the OT is where you should get your OT verses.
Isaiah 53 says Plural (they) past tense (were) not future singular tense=word play used to place someone in the verse out of a lie.
Isaiah 53 IN Context of chapters prior and after it is about Israel mentioned 14 times as the servant.
Isaiah 53:3 "Despised and rejected of men.",
It cannot be a match to Jesus with the Christian Bible showing a man who was supposedly "praised by all"(Luke 2 :52, Luke 4:14-15) and followed by multitudes (Matt. 4:25). So then according to Christian standards Israel must be referred to since Israel is Called God's servant throughout Isaiah, both explicitly (Isa. 41:8-9; 44:1-2; 45:4; 48:20; 49:3) and implicitly (Isa. 42:19-20; 43:10, 52:13) In 53:1 "And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?" 52:15 - 53:1 "So shall he (the servant) startle many nations, the kings will stand speechless; For that which had not been told them they shall see and that which they had not heard shall they ponder. Who would believe what we have heard?" In chapter 52, for example, ACCORDING TO History it's Israel "oppressed without cause" (v.4) and "taken away" (v.5).
Context also talks of Israel being disfigured and unrecognizable whether the people in deathcamps or Israel boundries being disfigured and unrecognizable Israel best fits Isaiah 53.
In no way is Isaiah 53 messianic, so it doesn't warrant discussion regarding Messiah prerequisites.

This claim of fitting prophecy is not an historical argument or refutation to the facts of history that I posted and is a poor argument against a person such as myself who fulfills over 4x more prophecy then the refuted 300 fallaciously used by Christians.
And at least my fulfillment is through my names actually being written, lineage, origins, & the ACTUAL PREREQUISITES AND FULFILLED WORKS not using post scripture non messianic self testimony in doing so like fallaciously done in the case of forcing the idol on the deceived masses.
Jesus name is seen 0 times in the OT and prerequisite names of the Torah portions.
Jesus name is not Remembered on the Sheva [7th] day, not in the Mikdash, not in the holy city, not in the name of the Mikra,& not in the Mikvah you mention.
Prerequisites of secreting the name of Moshiach Sources:
Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.
(because the name is shared and the definition is the reflection and teaching)

"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

Moshiach lifts the veil from our eyes.-Isaiah 25:7.
Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

The name must be revealed in all cultures to come together as one(Y'shv,Shiva,proper transliteration of Shalem, Al Laila,Mikado).
The first and last name and secret name will be revealed in the Bible(Dan 10:20-21 in Hebrew carries both).
-SEPHER IKKARIM 28:54

The Moshiach must come from the Aaronic Lineage.-scrolls: lQS lX, ll which seems to be fragment omitted from 4QSe(4Q259).

The name must be of the remover of the devil and his works. The person must know the secret of returning to his inheritance. Must know and be a catalyst for process of messaging and a catalyst for the Tikkun Olam and resurrection process and involved in the movement to build the Temple. Has to be involved in being an intercessor, mediator, remover, archstrategist, fascilitstor, teacher, judge etc....
None of these things have Jesus by name or deeds.

Last edited:
Since all the folks who think the garbage of the OT and NT are true (and rationalize Ancient Southern Saudi Arabians who are referred to as Israelites - the house of judah and the house of israel who were totally assimilated 700 BCE - have a right to a land Yahweh promised them) and are too scared to buy William Harwood's Mythology's Last Gods Yahweh and Jesus, check out this site. The "Bible" quotes are very funny actually. Yahweh and Jesus were both psychotic and evil mental cases according to the "Scriptures." :p

Skeptic's Annotated Bible / Quran / Book of Mormon

Might as well kick the morning off with yet another failed prophecy of Bible...

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Jesus states that all the signs marking the end of the world in Matthew 24 would be fulfilled before his generation ended. That generation ended 2000 years ago, and the world has not come to an end, neither has all those signs been fulfilled.

This book has more failed prophecies than Madam Cleo. And to think it was written after the events which took place in it... So much fail...

There was no Israel in 500 BC or in 1730. The dragon is Nero, and he sent Vespasian in to squash your civil war. (also your forgetting about Greece)
The Bible has 2 adversaries (big kingdoms), Babylonians which the Israelites were in captivity, then Rome.
Rome is the Mystery Babylon the same
Fishman(dagon) priesthood(as seen in the fishead hat Miter).

View attachment 141973

There was a civil war in Judea and Israel and Rome had had enough. Babylon, most of the jews stayed in Babylon and that was pre Greece and Rome was after Greece.
I believe Judea and Israel have had enough of Rome.

Rome was its savior, from itself.
Rome can't save itself. How are they going to save anyone else? You better wake up.

Rome saved the jews from themselves. Rome does not need saving.

Freedom is not really freedom unless the future is thereby made unknown. The divine plan of salvation, which makes freedom a reality, foresees generally and not specifically, unless something specific contributes to the general glory.

Some messages thought to be prophecies that must have 100% fulfillment were actually warnings that hoped for repentance, which could either cancel the warning, or if it was an actual prophecy, could delay the prophecy's fulfillment.

The book of Jonah must be taken into account in any discussion of "failed" prophecies.

Big Fish sometimes meaning Kingdom(like in Dan) and head honcho, in this case Rome was the head of the fish (flocks), and Rome was referenced as the " Seas" in the Bible era and ships=Rome's army.
Days meant ages/eras as seen in the
Dead Sea Scrolls- The Ages of The World 4Q180-181
So Jonah is swallowed up (and oppressed) by the big main kingdom
Rome for 3 ages.
Even Jonahs name comes from the verb ינה (yana), meaning to oppress, vex, do wrong.
Some scholars suggest the book is an allegory in which Jonah represents the nation of Israel which makes sense in knowing these slang terms for Israels top adversary the Roman Empire also called the dragon in this case a sea dragon=Leviathan.
Which did swallow up & oppress Israel for 3 ages.
1)Agricultural Age,
2)Age of Trade: - 500 BC to 1730 AD ,
3)Industrial Age: 1730 AD - 1950 AD
The story of Jonah is not mere symbolism. The story of Jonah happened. It's a true story. Just as the parting of the Red Sea is a true story. The story of Daniel in the lions den is a true story. These are historical events that happened. It's all true.

No its symbolism.

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Jesus states that all the signs marking the end of the world in Matthew 24 would be fulfilled before his generation ended. That generation ended 2000 years ago, and the world has not come to an end, neither has all those signs been fulfilled.

This book has more failed prophecies than Madam Cleo. And to think it was written after the events which took place in it... So much fail...

That one is true, the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem in 70AD. (those still waiting for Jesus to come in the clouds will have a waiting forever!)

Book 3; 8.1 War of the Jews by Josephus.

HOW JOSEPHUS WAS DISCOVERED BY A WOMAN, AND WAS WILLING TO

DELIVER HIMSELF UP TO THE ROMANS; AND WHAT DISCOURSE HE HAD

WITH HIS OWN MEN, WHEN THEY ENDEAVORED TO HINDER HIM; AND WHAT

HE SAID TO VESPASIAN, WHEN HE WAS BROUGHT TO HIM; AND AFTER

WHAT MANNER VESPASIAN USED HIM AFTERWARD.

1. AND now the Romans searched for Josephus, both out of the hatred they bore him, and

because their general was very desirous to have him taken; for he reckoned that if he were once

taken, the greatest part of the war would be over. They then searched among the dead, and

looked into the most concealed recesses of the city; but as the city was first taken, he was

assisted by a certain supernatural providence; for he withdrew himself from the enemy when he

was in the midst of them, and leaped into a certain deep pit, whereto there adjoined a large den

at one side of it, which den could not be seen by those that were above ground; and there he met

with forty persons of eminency that had concealed themselves, and with provisions enough to

satisfy them for not a few days. So in the day time he hid himself from the enemy, who had

seized upon all places, and in the night time he got up out of the den and looked about for some

way of escaping, and took exact notice of the watch; but as all places were guarded every where

on his account, that there was no way of getting off unseen, he went down again into the den.

Thus he concealed himself two days; but on the third day, when they had taken a woman who

had been with them, he was discovered. Whereupon Vespasian sent immediately and zealously

two tribunes, Paulinus and Gallicanus, and ordered them to give Josephus their right hands as a

security for his life, and to exhort him to come up.

Freedom is not really freedom unless the future is thereby made unknown. The divine plan of salvation, which makes freedom a reality, foresees generally and not specifically, unless something specific contributes to the general glory.

Some messages thought to be prophecies that must have 100% fulfillment were actually warnings that hoped for repentance, which could either cancel the warning, or if it was an actual prophecy, could delay the prophecy's fulfillment.

The book of Jonah must be taken into account in any discussion of "failed" prophecies.

Big Fish sometimes meaning Kingdom(like in Dan) and head honcho, in this case Rome was the head of the fish (flocks), and Rome was referenced as the " Seas" in the Bible era and ships=Rome's army.
Rome for 3 ages.
Even Jonahs name comes from the verb ינה (yana), meaning to oppress, vex, do wrong.
Some scholars suggest the book is an allegory in which Jonah represents the nation of Israel which makes sense in knowing these slang terms for Israels top adversary the Roman Empire also called the dragon in this case a sea dragon=Leviathan.
1)Agricultural Age,
The story of Jonah is not mere symbolism. The story of Jonah happened. It's a true story. Just as the parting of the Red Sea is a true story. The story of Daniel in the lions den is a true story. These are historical events that happened. It's all true.

No its symbolism.

That one is true, the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem in 70AD. (those still waiting for Jesus to come in the clouds will have a waiting forever!)
No it failed. A time frame was given. That window passed with the prophecy unfulfilled.

Rome for 3 ages.
1)Agricultural Age,

No its symbolism.

No it failed. A time frame was given. That window passed with the prophecy unfulfilled.

You do not believe any were alive at the time of 70AD. That is what its talking about. I do agree , it was wrote after the fact.

Rome for 3 ages.
1)Agricultural Age,

No its symbolism.

You do not believe any were alive at the time of 70AD. That is what its talking about. I do agree , it was wrote after the fact.
The world didn't end...

Rome for 3 ages.
1)Agricultural Age,

No its symbolism.

The world didn't end...

It did for the zealot jews that took control of Jerusalem and Masada.

No its symbolism.

The world didn't end...

Their lives ended; the world was just fine.

Mikveh or mikvah
A good shepherd does not get his sheep scattered and slain, that's one fired BAD shepherd that does opposite his job.

Do you know how CNN and MSNBC and politicians take words and change them in word play to create a new narrative?
Well you seem to not understand you've been played and lied to in the same manner when you discuss your verses in the OT. The Tanakh Hebrew version not the NT version of the OT is where you should get your OT verses.
Isaiah 53 says Plural (they) past tense (were) not future singular tense=word play used to place someone in the verse out of a lie.
Isaiah 53 IN Context of chapters prior and after it is about Israel mentioned 14 times as the servant.
It cannot be a match to Jesus with the Christian Bible showing a man who was supposedly "praised by all"(Luke 2 :52, Luke 4:14-15) and followed by multitudes (Matt. 4:25). So then according to Christian standards Israel must be referred to since Israel is Called God's servant throughout Isaiah, both explicitly (Isa. 41:8-9; 44:1-2; 45:4; 48:20; 49:3) and implicitly (Isa. 42:19-20; 43:10, 52:13) In 53:1 "And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?" 52:15 - 53:1 "So shall he (the servant) startle many nations, the kings will stand speechless; For that which had not been told them they shall see and that which they had not heard shall they ponder. Who would believe what we have heard?" In chapter 52, for example, ACCORDING TO History it's Israel "oppressed without cause" (v.4) and "taken away" (v.5).
Context also talks of Israel being disfigured and unrecognizable whether the people in deathcamps or Israel boundries being disfigured and unrecognizable Israel best fits Isaiah 53.
In no way is Isaiah 53 messianic, so it doesn't warrant discussion regarding Messiah prerequisites.

This claim of fitting prophecy is not an historical argument or refutation to the facts of history that I posted and is a poor argument against a person such as myself who fulfills over 4x more prophecy then the refuted 300 fallaciously used by Christians.
And at least my fulfillment is through my names actually being written, lineage, origins, & the ACTUAL PREREQUISITES AND FULFILLED WORKS not using post scripture non messianic self testimony in doing so like fallaciously done in the case of forcing the idol on the deceived masses.
Jesus name is seen 0 times in the OT and prerequisite names of the Torah portions.
Jesus name is not Remembered on the Sheva [7th] day, not in the Mikdash, not in the holy city, not in the name of the Mikra,& not in the Mikvah you mention.
Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.

"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

and the name must be in
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be revealed in all cultures to come together as one(Y'shv,Shiva,proper transliteration of Shalem, Al Laila,Mikado).
The first and last name and secret name will be revealed in the Bible(Dan 10:20-21 in Hebrew carries both).

The Moshiach must come from the Aaronic Lineage.-scrolls: lQS lX, ll which seems to be fragment omitted from 4QSe(4Q259).

The name must be of the remover of the devil and his works. The person must know the secret of returning to his inheritance. Must know and be a catalyst for process of messaging and a catalyst for the Tikkun Olam and resurrection process and involved in the movement to build the Temple. Has to be involved in being an intercessor, mediator, remover, archstrategist, fascilitstor, teacher, judge etc....
No, the shepherd doesn't abandon His flock when the wolf comes.

John 10:14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

No its symbolism.

The world didn't end...

Their lives ended; the world was just fine.

That was their world. If you had never been out of your home town or a state, that is your world. (of course today we know a lot more than those in those days.

Besides these, a few days after that feast, on the one and twentieth day of the month Artemisius, [Jyar,] a certain prodigious and incredible phenomenon appeared: I suppose the account of it would seem to be a fable, were it not related by those that saw it, and were not the events that followed it of so considerable a nature as to deserve such signals; for, before sun-setting, chariots and troops of soldiers in their armor were seen running about among the clouds, and surrounding of cities.

Book III Chapter 5 (Josephus)

it happened. Those who are still waiting for the end of the world, are going to wait forever or until some nut with some nukes decides its time for Jesus to come in the clouds,

Jesus did fulfilled the requirements of the laws and what was prophesied about Him in the scriptures.

Jesus did fulfilled the requirements of the laws and what was prophesied about Him in the scriptures.
No he didn't. He didn't turn the swords into plowshares. But lemme guess.... The Zombie God will, after he returns on the 8th of Nevuary?

Mikveh or mikvah

and the name must be in

No, the shepherd doesn't abandon His flock when the wolf comes.

John 10:14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Rome was their big bad wolf who killed the many christ figures and their followers, but even worse used those figures to mask Baal worship and swallow up many more Jews through conversion or die tactics.
If you put on your resume that during your shepherding you scattered your sheep and lead over 50 million to slaughter do you think you would get another Shepherding job?
You are being intectually dishonest with your replies when you try to justify a
ROME LIFTED failed prophet who has lead this world to thousands of wars and over 50
million murders in his name.

Forum List

Back