Prophecies that fail?

John 10:11 ā€œI am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Mikveh or mikvah
A good shepherd does not get his sheep scattered and slain, that's one fired BAD shepherd that does opposite his job.

Do you know how CNN and MSNBC and politicians take words and change them in word play to create a new narrative?
Well you seem to not understand you've been played and lied to in the same manner when you discuss your verses in the OT. The Tanakh Hebrew version not the NT version of the OT is where you should get your OT verses.
Isaiah 53 says Plural (they) past tense (were) not future singular tense=word play used to place someone in the verse out of a lie.
Isaiah 53 IN Context of chapters prior and after it is about Israel mentioned 14 times as the servant.
Isaiah 53:3 "Despised and rejected of men.",
It cannot be a match to Jesus with the Christian Bible showing a man who was supposedly "praised by all"(Luke 2 :52, Luke 4:14-15) and followed by multitudes (Matt. 4:25). So then according to Christian standards Israel must be referred to since Israel is Called God's servant throughout Isaiah, both explicitly (Isa. 41:8-9; 44:1-2; 45:4; 48:20; 49:3) and implicitly (Isa. 42:19-20; 43:10, 52:13) In 53:1 "And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?" 52:15 - 53:1 "So shall he (the servant) startle many nations, the kings will stand speechless; For that which had not been told them they shall see and that which they had not heard shall they ponder. Who would believe what we have heard?" In chapter 52, for example, ACCORDING TO History it's Israel "oppressed without cause" (v.4) and "taken away" (v.5).
Context also talks of Israel being disfigured and unrecognizable whether the people in deathcamps or Israel boundries being disfigured and unrecognizable Israel best fits Isaiah 53.
In no way is Isaiah 53 messianic, so it doesn't warrant discussion regarding Messiah prerequisites.

This claim of fitting prophecy is not an historical argument or refutation to the facts of history that I posted and is a poor argument against a person such as myself who fulfills over 4x more prophecy then the refuted 300 fallaciously used by Christians.
And at least my fulfillment is through my names actually being written, lineage, origins, & the ACTUAL PREREQUISITES AND FULFILLED WORKS not using post scripture non messianic self testimony in doing so like fallaciously done in the case of forcing the idol on the deceived masses.
Jesus name is seen 0 times in the OT and prerequisite names of the Torah portions.
Jesus name is not Remembered on the Sheva [7th] day, not in the Mikdash, not in the holy city, not in the name of the Mikra,& not in the Mikvah you mention.
Prerequisites of secreting the name of Moshiach Sources:
Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.
(because the name is shared and the definition is the reflection and teaching)

"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

Moshiach lifts the veil from our eyes.-Isaiah 25:7.
Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
ā€œat the site that He shall choose to place His Nameā€
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer Dā€™varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

The name must be revealed in all cultures to come together as one(Y'shv,Shiva,proper transliteration of Shalem, Al Laila,Mikado).
The first and last name and secret name will be revealed in the Bible(Dan 10:20-21 in Hebrew carries both).
-SEPHER IKKARIM 28:54

The Moshiach must come from the Aaronic Lineage.-scrolls: lQS lX, ll which seems to be fragment omitted from 4QSe(4Q259).

The name must be of the remover of the devil and his works. The person must know the secret of returning to his inheritance. Must know and be a catalyst for process of messaging and a catalyst for the Tikkun Olam and resurrection process and involved in the movement to build the Temple. Has to be involved in being an intercessor, mediator, remover, archstrategist, fascilitstor, teacher, judge etc....
None of these things have Jesus by name or deeds.
No, the shepherd doesn't abandon His flock when the wolf comes.

John 10:14 ā€œI am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know meā€” 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Fatherā€”and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Rome was their big bad wolf who killed the many christ figures and their followers, but even worse used those figures to mask Baal worship and swallow up many more Jews through conversion or die tactics.
If you put on your resume that during your shepherding you scattered your sheep and lead over 50 million to slaughter do you think you would get another Shepherding job?
You are being intectually dishonest with your replies when you try to justify a
ROME LIFTED failed prophet who has lead this world to thousands of wars and over 50
million murders in his name.

Job 19:25 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.

Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 20:29 Then Jesus told him, ā€œBecause you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.ā€

2 Corinthians 5:7 For we live by faith, not by sight.

Romans 1:17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealedā€”a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: ā€œThe righteous will live by faith.ā€

Habakkuk 2:4 ā€œSee, the enemy is puffed up; his desires are not uprightā€” but the righteous person will live by his faithfulness

See your 1st and second line you mention my name with Jesus name nowhere to be found, I rest my case.
Job 19:25 I know that my "redeemer"(in Hebrew=HaSheva) lives
Dan 12:2 you skip Dan 12:1 (Michael rises) and perhaps you do this on purpose proving my comnentary about taking verses out of context. Weaving in and out of scripture does not change the fact Jesus only fulfills the son of perdition 100% and
Moshiach 0%. Even the born out of a woman is a failed placed in verse, since created images of a persona are born out of a pen not a woman.

Do you know what the word Redeemer means? And so why are they in need of one? Jesus name means savior.

Jonah 2:9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ā€˜Salvation comes from the Lord.ā€™ā€

In order understand the scriptures, that you have to be spiritually inclined. And so what comes from a man or what he brings forth in his likeness is called a son. And since God is invisible, which means that He brings forth (Son) in His image, invisible qualities. When God said to the members of His Kingdom, let's make mankind in our own likeness. He was referring to their invisible qualities. And so when He said let's make mankind in our own likeness, He was referring to making them into having the same spirit that He has. And so when you read the scriptures, do not take it literally, because taking it literally kills the spiritual meanings. And which the fruit had made mankind more aware of his physical nature, which that has led them from focusing on their spiritual nature.

Romans 1:20 For since the creation of the world Godā€™s invisible qualitiesā€”his eternal power and divine natureā€”have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

John 14:9 Jesus answered: ā€œDonā€™t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ā€˜Show us the Fatherā€™?

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

John 17:11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.

Matthew 5:48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

In these verses of Luke, shows how less spiritually inclined that they were. That they were taking Jesus' teachings literally. It had made Jesus upset how far they were from Him. That is why that Jesus is giving them the spirit. So that they can understand God's nature.

Luke 22:36 He said to them, ā€œBut now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you donā€™t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ā€˜And he was numbered with the transgressorsā€™; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.ā€ 38 The disciples said, ā€œSee, Lord, here are two swords.ā€ ā€œThatā€™s enough!ā€ he replied.

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to youā€”they are full of the Spirit and life.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenantā€”not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Going through troubles, that it brings out the spirit in you.

Romans 5:3 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;

Why isn't nobody taking her to the water? Or is she referring to a spiritually thing.

So how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again?
Read Revelations and see how the new earth is described. The new earth is a reflection of the old earth. There were no high mountains and no oceans (which doesn't mean that large lakes are not present). Genesis clearly states that God brought the animals to Noah. The chosen birds and and animals simply migrated to where Noah was. They had about 300 years to do it. After the Flood there were land bridges that allowed for migration across the planet. Some animals were limited by temperature and others by food supplies. And as years passed after the Flood the land bridges submerged as various mountain ranged developed.
Do you make this stuff up as you go along? Or can any of this stuff be proven scientifically? Where do you get this information?
See: www.creationism.org
It's more scientific than evolution..
There is NOTHING scientific about creationism. How do you scientifically prove that god made Eve out of a man's rib? And your land bridge theory from before also isn't supported by science.

true---but it's a FUN idea
I think he's drawn into the whole thing by the presents at Christmas. Kids like that part. Big ones too. :biggrin:

"The bible is a load of myths and lies." - Mudda

This statement is either an opinion based on nothing, or a statement of fact based on something that is not itself a load of myths and lies. Where is that something? It does not exist. Anyone who intelligently reads the Bible will discover loads of wisdom and truth. The Bible is a much-valued preservation of wisdom and truth. Bad-mouthing it without citing a source that is superior to the Bible in wisdom and truth looks rather pitiful. Millions of people benefit greatly from intelligently reading and studying the Bible. Because those benefits are among the greatest that we mortals are able to attain in this life, I don't think that bad-mouthing the Bible has any practical value for anyone.

ā€œI am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through meā€.

the above is a forgery, the book itself is a political document disguised as a religion from the late 4th century as witnessed by its history of oppression from that time to the present.

the correctness of the underlying religion from the 1st century revelations will never be discovered as long as people continue to selfishly portray its present version as anything than an evil distraction from the truth.

Do you know what the word Redeemer means? And so why are they in need of one? Jesus name means savior.
Do you ever pay attention?
HaShev means to return, place back, restore, deliver, redeem.
HaSheva means Redeemer,Restorer, Deliverer.
IeSous (Jesus) means "The Swine" which was forbidden.
Jesus did not come to save, what part of that bad shepherd did you not grasp?
Matthew 10: 34-40.)ā€œDo not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a manā€™s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

quote:>>>> In order understand the scriptures, that you have to be spiritually inclined. And so what comes from a man or what he brings forth in his likeness is called a son.

Glad you understand the Hebrew use of the term in context "son of" meant reflection of
so not literal but figurative the children of Israel are called sons of God, the messengers(angels) are called
sons of God, David and Solomon are called God's sons.
But you have no understanding to who
Son of Man is or the secret to the term.
Go back and reread Rev 1:13 with your claimed understanding.
Jesus is not son of man, Jesus is
LIKE UNTO (EMULATION/IMPOSTERING)
SON of Man.
Throughout the NT the tense is always third person tense and they specifically say son of man is ANOTHER TO COME IN THE FUTURE IN HIS OWN NEW NAME.

Jesus repeatedly told you
1)that he wasn't son of man that he was emulating (like unto)-rev1:13,rev22:16
2)that son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28.
3) that you'd come in his name saying HE was christ deceiving many even the elect.
4)Jesus said will thou be made "whole" (Shalem).

Now you do not know my name or recognize my name, because Shelim/Shalem/Salem is not the original Canaanite Transliteration, not even the original Hebrew.
If you knew the name you would then piece together the meaning of son of man not just as a reflection of man in being the completion(Shalem), but in it being the
prefix of the name.
This is why David in naming 2 sons after Shalem, named his son Solomon.

Quote;
>>>>John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to youā€”they are full of the Spirit and life.

You have a habit of leaving out the important stuff like John 6:66 where they all leave following Jesus for claiming to be higher then God. In Luke they removed a similar verse where he said He had hoped him to be the one, but he failed to
deliver(redeem/HaShev) them.
Must be nice to edit out the oarts that reveal your figure to just be another David Koresh or Jim Jones figure. Do you call them good shepherds? They got their flock scattered and slain as well. Why the double standard?
A bad shepherd is one who can't keep his flock together and kept alive. The fact you can't keep an even standard for good amd bad means you are too brainwashed to legitimately discern properly.
Your responses, which have been avoidance techniques, have proven this.

Last edited:
Matthew 10: 34-40.)ā€œDo not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a manā€™s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

quote:>>>> In order understand the scriptures, that you have to be spiritually inclined. And so what comes from a man or what he brings forth in his likeness is called a son.

Glad you understand the Hebrew use of the term in context "son of" meant reflection of
so not literal but figurative the children of Israel are called sons of God, the messengers(angels) are called
SON of Man.
Throughout the NT the tense is always third person tense and they specifically say son of man is ANOTHER TO COME IN THE FUTURE IN HIS OWN NEW NAME.

2)that son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
3) that you'd come in his name saying HE was christ deceiving many even the elect.

Now you do not know my name or recognize my name, because Shelim/Shalem/Salem is not the original Canaanite Transliteration, not even the original Hebrew.
If you knew the name you would then piece together the meaning of son of man not just as a reflection of man in being the completion(Shalem), but in it being the
prefix of the name.

Quote;
>>>>John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to youā€”they are full of the Spirit and life.

You have a habit of leaving out the important stuff like John 6:66 where they all leave following Jesus for claiming to be higher then God. In Luke they removed a similar verse where he said He had hoped him to be the one, but he failed to
Must be nice to edit out the oarts that reveal your figure to just be another David Koresh or Jim Jones figure. Do you call them good shepherds? They got their flock scattered and slain as well. Why the double standard?
A bad shepherd is one who can't keep his flock together and kept alive. The fact you can't keep an even standard for good amd bad means you are too brainwashed to legitimately discern properly.

Son of God is someone that God has brought forth. Son of Man is someone that mankind has brought forth, which means in our days, Human. Like in the Book of Daniels, the three prophets that were in the pit of fire. The king said that he saw something else beside the three prophets. He said that it looks like the son of man (human). Jesus is the word of God. Which God brought forth. The Son. Jesus is the part of God that shows Grace. But He is God. God just given us His grace. God's grace has been given all authority, even reigns over God, temporarily. But in the old testament. God's anger has reign in Him, since the time of Adam.
The Israelites had lacked wisdom. Wisdom is the ability to analyze a situation, and to be able to put the pieces pf the puzzle together. Knowledge is just the pieces.

When Jesus came. He said that He is here for the lost sheep of Israel. The ones that were under the old covenant. But He also said, that He has other sheep that are not of this flock (He was referring to those that are going to be under the new covenant). That He has left behind some of those that were under the old covenant, to bring them in. But He has already gathered up those that were under the old covenant during the resurrection. They said that many people saw the dead has came from out of their graves, walking around.in the city during the time of the earthquake.

.Presently I heard a voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn, Historic Valley forge

John 8:15 You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one.

John 12:47 ā€œIf anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.

John 8:50 I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

Hebrews 3:11 So I declared on oath in my anger, ā€˜They shall never enter my rest.ā€™ ā€

Job 34:16 ā€œIf you have understanding, hear this; listen to what I say.

Isaiah 5:13 Therefore my people will go into exile for lack of understanding; those of high rank will die of hunger and the common people will be parched with thirst.

Proverbs 16:21 The wise in heart are called discerning, and gracious words promote instruction.

This statement is either an opinion based on nothing, or a statement of fact based on something that is not itself a load of myths and lies. Where is that something? It does not exist. Anyone who intelligently reads the Bible will discover loads of wisdom and truth. The Bible is a much-valued preservation of wisdom and truth. Bad-mouthing it without citing a source that is superior to the Bible in wisdom and truth looks rather pitiful. Millions of people benefit greatly from intelligently reading and studying the Bible. Because those benefits are among the greatest that we mortals are able to attain in this life, I don't think that bad-mouthing the Bible has any practical value for anyone.

ā€œI am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through meā€.

the above is a forgery, the book itself is a political document disguised as a religion from the late 4th century as witnessed by its history of oppression from that time to the present.

the correctness of the underlying religion from the 1st century revelations will never be discovered as long as people continue to selfishly portray its present version as anything than an evil distraction from the truth.
You still have not cited a source that is superior to the Bible in wisdom and truth. So your criticism has no practical value for anyone. You would steer people away from the Bible, but not to anything. Pitiful.

SON of Man.

prefix of the name.

Quote;

Son of God is someone that God has brought forth. Son of Man is someone that mankind has brought forth, which means in our days, Human. Like in the Book of Daniels, the three prophets that were in the pit of fire. The king said that he saw something else beside the three prophets. He said that it looks like the son of man (human). Jesus is the word of God. Which God brought forth. The Son. Jesus is the part of God that shows Grace. But He is God. God just given us His grace. God's grace has been given all authority, even reigns over God, temporarily. But in the old testament. God's anger has reign in Him, since the time of Adam.
The Israelites had lacked wisdom. Wisdom is the ability to analyze a situation, and to be able to put the pieces pf the puzzle together. Knowledge is just the pieces.

When Jesus came. He said that He is here for the lost sheep of Israel. The ones that were under the old covenant. But He also said, that He has other sheep that are not of this flock (He was referring to those that are going to be under the new covenant). That He has left behind some of those that were under the old covenant, to bring them in. But He has already gathered up those that were under the old covenant during the resurrection. They said that many people saw the dead has came from out of their graves, walking around.in the city during the time of the earthquake.

.Presently I heard a voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn, Historic Valley forge

John 12:47 ā€œIf anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.

John 8:50 I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge.

Hebrews 3:11 So I declared on oath in my anger, ā€˜They shall never enter my rest.ā€™ ā€
Why jump to John 8 and admit in John 12 Jesus is not the judge nor son, without remembering prior verses like
In JOHN 5:22 "For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto
"THE SON."
Then this verse is calling Michael the son , because Michael is mentioned to be the Judge in scripture and tradition.
UNLESS you want to admit Jesus is a thief and imposter of the one they steal the roles from?-Rev 22:16 Jesus admits being the Fallen arch-Morning Star Lucifer, nemesis of Shalem (Evening Star arch that rises Michael-Dan 12:1-4)

Then you had to use Book of Hebrews chapter 3 skipping the prior chapter.
(Heb 2:7,9) You made him a little lower than angels; with glory and honor you crowned him, and appointed him over the works of your hands. 9 but we "behold Jesus, who has been made a little lower than angels".
Hebrews 5:6, 5:10, & 6:20 says Jesus is after the Order of Melchizedek (another name for Archangel Michael)

Sources Michael is the Judge:

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (Mediator/Judge-refiners fire)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18

SON of Man.

prefix of the name.

Quote;

Why jump to John 8 and admit in John 12 Jesus is not the judge nor son, without remembering prior verses like
In JOHN 5:22 "For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto
"THE SON."
Then this verse is calling Michael the son , because Michael is mentioned to be the Judge in scripture and tradition.
UNLESS you want to admit Jesus is a thief and imposter of the one they steal the roles from?-Rev 22:16 Jesus admits being the Fallen arch-Morning Star Lucifer, nemesis of Shalem (Evening Star arch that rises Michael-Dan 12:1-4)

Then you had to use Book of Hebrews chapter 3 skipping the prior chapter.
(Heb 2:7,9) You made him a little lower than angels; with glory and honor you crowned him, and appointed him over the works of your hands. 9 but we "behold Jesus, who has been made a little lower than angels".
Hebrews 5:6, 5:10, & 6:20 says Jesus is after the Order of Melchizedek (another name for Archangel Michael)

Sources Michael is the Judge:

Michael is the one who brings men's souls to judgment ("signifer S. Michael repraesentet eas in lucam sanctam", Offert. Miss Defunct. "Constituit eum principem super animas suscipiendas", Antiph. off. Cf. "Hermas", Pastor, I, 3, Simil. VIII, 3).

Dan 12:1-4 Michael delivers everyone written in the book of life (judge)

IIQ13 "Heavenly Prince Melchizedek Scroll" about Michael conducting the atonement day Judgment.

Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis of Moses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out of heaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he had brought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that he might be associated with (synistanai)
the just Judge(krites), and might be the ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).
(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in his Place to cast out the evil he caused.)

If the devil and his works is judged then judgement is by works which is what the iconographs show where Michael
holds the judgment scales and Satan is holding down the scale trying to prevent measurment of works (through faith only teachings).

1 Enoch 20:5
Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations. (Mediator/Judge-refiners fire)

EXODUS 23:20 "Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for
**He will not pardon your transgressions**; for My name is in Him.

1 Enoch 53:6
Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel (Jeremiel)(14) shall be strengthened in that day, and shall then cast them into a furnace of blazing fire, that the Lord of spirits may be avenged of them for their crimes; because they became ministers of Satan, and seduced those who dwell upon earth.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

4Q285 5&10 Judgment of the Kittim (Romans)

Dead Sea Scrolls:
llQMelch ll,9,13 ,
4Q246 ,
1QS x12-18
Remember, the name Michael means ones whom is like God, or you can say, one who's in the image of the Father. And the Grace of God doesn't judges no one. But God's wrath does.

And here is some more prophecies.

Revelation 12:3
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

Horn

To see or hear a horn in your dream signifies your need to pay attention to your inner voices and intuition. Alternatively, you may be bragging and "blowing your own horn".

To see the horns of an animal in your dream represent conflict and confrontation. You are at odds with someone. Alternatively, the dream also means that you have a hardened shell.

Crown

To see a crown in your dream symbolizes success and prominence.

To dream that you are wearing a crown suggests that you are in a position of power. Alternatively, you may be basking in your own achievements. You are recognizing your talents and accomplishments.
Dream Moods Dream Dictionary: Meanings For Symbols That Begin With H

9i45MRkiE.gif

You still have not cited a source that is superior to the Bible in wisdom and truth. So your criticism has no practical value for anyone. You would steer people away from the Bible, but not to anything. Pitiful.

the spoken religion is where your misconception has deviated from to conform to your standards and not that of the almighty.

ā€œEli, Eli, lema sabachthaniā€ - - ā€œMy God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

the last act of the 1st century events, it is you who is pitiful ...

the religion of the Almighty consists of only 5 words - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - your 10000 page political document disguised as a religion by its history from the late 4th century to the present day is a pathetic failure promoted by the very selfishness of its followers as the forgeries they used to produce it.

the religion of the Almighty consists of only 5 words - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - your 10000 page political document disguised as a religion by its history from the late 4th century to the present day is a pathetic failure promoted by the very selfishness of its followers as the forgeries they used to produce it.
You are wrong on many points:

"the religion of the Almighty consists of only 5 words"

Just the Ten Commandments and the Sermon on the Mount use many more words than that.

"The Triumph of Good vs Evil"

What is triumphant about good VERSUS evil? That would only indicate the winner has not yet been determined. "The triumph of good OVER evil" is God's plan, and with the atonement, death, and resurrection of Christ, the winner has been determined, while the loser ends up in a lake of fire.

"your 10000 page political document"

No printing of the Bible I know of required 10,000 pages. The Bible is mainly a religious document with parts so beautifully written that it is also one of the greatest literary documents. Although the Bible has influenced political establishments, most evident in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the USA., it is not a political document, but a religious one. The cabinet of the Trump Administration has begun weekly Bible classes, not to direct government policies, but to persuade cabinet officials to humble themselves before God. And it is about time! The many sincerely religious citizens of America don't like human government acting like it is God! That is why they came out to vote against Hillary Clinton, who wants human government to regulate all aspects of human life.

"a pathetic failure"

Ever since the Bible was translated so that common people could read it, it has been the most famous and inspiring book in existence. There were those who didn't want it to be widely published, knowing that common knowledge of its teachings would threaten political power structures. Inspired by Bible teachings, beneficial social reforms like the abolition of slavery, became realities. That was a moral victory more than a political one.

"selfishness of its followers"

Bible teachings inspire humility before God, which is the opposite of selfishness.

You are wrong on many points:

"the religion of the Almighty consists of only 5 words"

Just the Ten Commandments and the Sermon on the Mount use many more words than that.

What is triumphant about good VERSUS evil? That would only indicate the winner has not yet been determined. "The triumph of good OVER evil" is God's plan, and with the atonement, death, and resurrection of Christ, the winner has been determined, while the loser ends up in a lake of fire.

"your 10000 page political document"

No printing of the Bible I know of required 10,000 pages. The Bible is mainly a religious document with parts so beautifully written that it is also one of the greatest literary documents. Although the Bible has influenced political establishments, most evident in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the USA., it is not a political document, but a religious one. The cabinet of the Trump Administration has begun weekly Bible classes, not to direct government policies, but to persuade cabinet officials to humble themselves before God. And it is about time! The many sincerely religious citizens of America don't like human government acting like it is God! That is why they came out to vote against Hillary Clinton, who wants human government to regulate all aspects of human life.

"a pathetic failure"

Ever since the Bible was translated so that common people could read it, it has been the most famous and inspiring book in existence. There were those who didn't want it to be widely published, knowing that common knowledge of its teachings would threaten political power structures. Inspired by Bible teachings, beneficial social reforms like the abolition of slavery, became realities. That was a moral victory more than a political one.

"selfishness of its followers"

Bible teachings inspire humility before God, which is the opposite of selfishness.

th

the actual recorded history of the 4th century christian bible has not one era since that time to the present that - "inspire humility before God" - and in fact is an uninterrupted history of oppression against the Free Spirit of the 1st century events.

you do not condemn the heretic that destroyed etchings created by the Almighty and even praise them, why is that, you must have disagreed with the originals as well ... again, you have no original documents for any of the attributes found in your book, your book is entirely hearsay.

...That would only indicate the winner has not yet been determined.

that is the religion of the Almighty, there must be a "Triumph" one or the other by everyone living to bring humanity to its final Judgement.

The Bible is mainly a religious document with parts so beautifully written that it is also one of the greatest literary documents.

th

... it is a political document purposely disguised as a religion.

the many forgeries of the 4th century christian bible render it useless no matter how literarily it is appealing for those willing to find the truth.

1 Kings 18:44 The seventh time the servant reported, ā€œA cloud as small as a manā€™s hand is rising from the sea.ā€ So Elijah said, ā€œGo and tell Ahab, ā€˜Hitch up your chariot and go down before the rain stops you.ā€™ā€

Acts 2:18 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.

SON of Man.

prefix of the name.

Quote;

MATT 10 is just repeating Moses in Exodus 32

27 Then he said to them, ā€œThis is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ā€˜Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.ā€™ā€ 28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died. 29 Then Moses said, ā€œYou have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.ā€

SON of Man.

prefix of the name.

Quote;

27 Then he said to them, ā€œThis is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ā€˜Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.ā€™ā€ 28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died. 29 Then Moses said, ā€œYou have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.ā€
Some say the severity call to slay the men was to stop their idol worship & rebellion that jeopardized the whole, but it's possible the sword was sharp words from the hip of the Levites to slay them like todays words used for slaying in the spirit making men fall. Remember this act of evangelists today dates all the way back to Egyptian mysticsm where Moses had knowledge.
When you hear an evangelist say they slayed thousands who fell from the word as they layed hands to extend blessings, are you saying they murdered people or is it an expression?

Note: this is why Deut 32:29 says
"that He may bestow a blessing upon you this day."

If it was literal slaying then how is that a blessing? That's why I think the event is confused by how we interpret it. Remember we learn from resemblences, and todays methods and language show the similarities.

Isaiah 56:10 Israelā€™s watchmen are blind, they all lack knowledge; they are all mute dogs, they cannot bark; they lie around and dream, they love to sleep.

Isaiah 6:9 He said, ā€œGo and tell this people: ā€œā€˜Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.ā€™

Matthew 13:14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: ā€œā€˜You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus said, ā€œI praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

Matthew 11:15 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Isaiah 56:10 Israelā€™s watchmen are blind, they all lack knowledge; they are all mute dogs, they cannot bark; they lie around and dream, they love to sleep.

Isaiah 6:9 He said, ā€œGo and tell this people: ā€œā€˜Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.ā€™

Matthew 13:14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: ā€œā€˜You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus said, ā€œI praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

Isaiah 66:19 about the time of the procession to come, *you the Gentile* have not yet seen the (figurative) face of God.
So what are you missing, not seeing?
It is Michael the Head of the Hosts(Kohanim called Clouds when gathered together) as having the role of Liberator:
"He'll Proclaim liberty to the captives"
(Isaiah lxi,I) just as in Dan 12.

Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the redeemer is the one who battles with the Persian prince and King Cyrus' heart to do the right thing in gathering the Jews and rebuilding the Temple (all Moshiach rolls) and Dan 10 tells you who that HaSheva(i.e. redeemer) is, by first & last name in Dan 10:20-21).
It is Michael who (in Hebrew)
*Hashev Lacham Sar Parac"
(HaShev fight the prince of Persia).

Jeremiah 23:5-6, Isaiah 51:9, Isaiah 59;19, Is.11:4, Isaiah 25:8
The Nations will end up recognizing the wrongs they did Israel(Is.52:13-53:12 combined with Dan 12:1-4)=Michael is the HaSheva (i.e. deliverer, redeemer, restorer)

The Groom
In Judaism the bride get's married/ in union With the groom at
Night (Evening Star=Michael).
Christians are the bride by Day (morning star Lucifer-rev 22:16).

The Groom is Michael in Torah Comentary:
The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is "put together" (HaShev=placed back, returned) again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the ā€œshaleim,ā€ the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".

And of course since he also said the
groom is the ā€œshaleim,ā€ which carries the last name as well when properly transliterated, then the Rabbi had secreted the 1st and last name of the Groom =on topic as a successful prophecy.

This is why they say the temple (MIKdash) is in his name, and that the name would be in
the MIKra (the Bible), and that his name and essence would be in the Holy city yeruShalem which name is secreted ā€œin the original Canaanite transliteration of ****" (name hidden/witheld).
It's also why they said the names would be in the Torah portion Like Miketz and ****(hidden).

So what is it exactly that you are missing with your eyes right in front of you?

Have you ever miss placed your glasses when they were on your head the whole time?

Last edited:

Isaiah 66:19 about the time of the procession to come, *you the Gentile* have not yet seen the (figurative) face of God.
It is Michael the Head of the Hosts(Kohanim called Clouds when gathered together) as having the role of Liberator:

Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the redeemer is the one who battles with the Persian prince and King Cyrus' heart to do the right thing in gathering the Jews and rebuilding the Temple (all Moshiach rolls) and Dan 10 tells you who that HaSheva(i.e. redeemer) is, by first & last name in Dan 10:20-21).

The Nations will end up recognizing the wrongs they did Israel(Is.52:13-53:12 combined with Dan 12:1-4)=Michael is the HaSheva (i.e. deliverer, redeemer, restorer)

The Groom

The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is "put together" (HaShev=placed back, returned) again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the ā€œshaleim,ā€ the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".

groom is the ā€œshaleim,ā€ which carries the last name as well when properly transliterated, then the Rabbi had secreted the 1st and last name of the Groom =on topic as a successful prophecy.

This is why they say the temple (MIKdash) is in his name, and that the name would be in
the MIKra (the Bible), and that his name and essence would be in the Holy city yeruShalem which name is secreted ā€œin the original Canaanite transliteration of ****" (name hidden/witheld).
It's also why they said the names would be in the Torah portion Like Miketz and ****(hidden).

So what is it exactly that you are missing with your eyes right in front of you?

Have you ever miss placed your glasses when they were on your head the whole time?

The people were spiritually dead. They cannot interpret God's words spiritual meanings. They had taken God's word literally. But God waited patiently, hoping that they will be able to understand Him, like the way His prophets understood Him. Like Joseph. He had the ability to interpret dreams, because he can grasped the essence of images. A person that is not spiritually incline, that is when they dreams, that they only sees dreams as memories of the mind, that is crossed wired images. But dreams has meaning. It says that is how God communicates with us, it is through our dreams. But in order to understand them, you have to be spiritually incline, knowing what is the meanings of the images of our dreams.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 5 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

6438145-md.jpg

Genesis 41:25 Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, ā€œThe dreams of Pharaoh are one and the same. God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to do.

Numbers 12:6 he said, ā€œListen to my words: ā€œWhen there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams.

The Groom

The people were spiritually dead. They cannot interpret God's words spiritual meanings. They had taken God's word literally. But God waited patiently, hoping that they will be able to understand Him, like the way His prophets understood Him. Like Joseph. He had the ability to interpret dreams, because he can grasped the essence of images. A person that is not spiritually incline, that is when they dreams, that they only sees dreams as memories of the mind, that is crossed wired images. But dreams has meaning. It says that is how God communicates with us, it is through our dreams. But in order to understand them, you have to be spiritually incline, knowing what is the meanings of the images of our dreams.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 5 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

6438145-md.jpg

Genesis 41:25 Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, ā€œThe dreams of Pharaoh are one and the same. God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to do.

Numbers 12:6 he said, ā€œListen to my words: ā€œWhen there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams.

And Daniels visions were visions of
the Night (Evening Star)
Solomon's was from the Night Dew(trickles from above to below) & so
none of these are visions from the fallen morning star (Lucifer) -Rev 22:16.
And none of your responses to my posts are on track with the discussion=avoidance of the inevitable=you are covering up your "arumim" type nakedness(being exposed & outted of deceptions) like Adam (man)and Eve the (church) did.

We are usually proud of prophecies that come true. The Bible is full of them. But what about those that fail? Let's not forget those prophecies that fail. Some failed prophecies are in the Bible. Some failed prophecies come from elsewhere. Do you know failed prophecies? For example the messiah prophecy is a failure and already rejected in Israel. Then there are a few Nostradamus prophecies that are mostly counted as failures too. What kind of failed prophecies do you know? Do they mean that God can change his mind or forget about things?
love all the GW ones that never happened or had the opposite happen.

SON of Man.

prefix of the name.

Quote;

Some say the severity call to slay the men was to stop their idol worship & rebellion that jeopardized the whole, but it's possible the sword was sharp words from the hip of the Levites to slay them like todays words used for slaying in the spirit making men fall. Remember this act of evangelists today dates all the way back to Egyptian mysticsm where Moses had knowledge.
When you hear an evangelist say they slayed thousands who fell from the word as they layed hands to extend blessings, are you saying they murdered people or is it an expression?

Note: this is why Deut 32:29 says
"that He may bestow a blessing upon you this day."

If it was literal slaying then how is that a blessing? That's why I think the event is confused by how we interpret it. Remember we learn from resemblences, and todays methods and language show the similarities.

This is what I believe,
Moses (whoever he was) in so much as told the people , you accept me as your leader or die. You are either with me or against me. Moses was his own God and set up laws of a society.

Forum List

Back