Prophecies that fail?

Big Fish sometimes meaning Kingdom(like in Dan) and head honcho, in this case Rome was the head of the fish (flocks), and Rome was referenced as the " Seas" in the Bible era and ships=Rome's army.
Days meant ages/eras as seen in the
Dead Sea Scrolls- The Ages of The World 4Q180-181
So Jonah is swallowed up (and oppressed) by the big main kingdom
Rome for 3 ages.
Even Jonahs name comes from the verb ינה (yana), meaning to oppress, vex, do wrong.
Some scholars suggest the book is an allegory in which Jonah represents the nation of Israel which makes sense in knowing these slang terms for Israels top adversary the Roman Empire also called the dragon in this case a sea dragon=Leviathan.
Which did swallow up & oppress Israel for 3 ages.
1)Agricultural Age,
2)Age of Trade: - 500 BC to 1730 AD ,
3)Industrial Age: 1730 AD - 1950 AD
The story of Jonah is not mere symbolism. The story of Jonah happened. It's a true story. Just as the parting of the Red Sea is a true story. The story of Daniel in the lions den is a true story. These are historical events that happened. It's all true.

No its symbolism.
Might as well kick the morning off with yet another failed prophecy of Bible...

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Jesus states that all the signs marking the end of the world in Matthew 24 would be fulfilled before his generation ended. That generation ended 2000 years ago, and the world has not come to an end, neither has all those signs been fulfilled.

This book has more failed prophecies than Madam Cleo. And to think it was written after the events which took place in it... So much fail...

That one is true, the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem in 70AD. (those still waiting for Jesus to come in the clouds will have a waiting forever!)
No it failed. A time frame was given. That window passed with the prophecy unfulfilled.

You do not believe any were alive at the time of 70AD. That is what its talking about. I do agree , it was wrote after the fact.
The world didn't end...
Was it supposed to? The age would end; not the world.

Two beasts put an end to the Jewish Age: the Romans and the Jews (Zealots, specifically). Hardly prophetic if Revelation was written after the destruction of the Temple. But then, was John's retelling of the Jewish Wars meant to be prophetic?

What was prophetic was that not only would the Church Age come but that it would conquer and rein. The people of God, once called Israelites, no longer assimilate into pagan culture. Now called Christians, they define culture.

No more tears. Now that Christ reins and the Holy Spirit has unleashed his power, the world is no longer dark.

It's a new earth.

John 10:11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Mikveh or mikvah
A good shepherd does not get his sheep scattered and slain, that's one fired BAD shepherd that does opposite his job.

Do you know how CNN and MSNBC and politicians take words and change them in word play to create a new narrative?
Well you seem to not understand you've been played and lied to in the same manner when you discuss your verses in the OT. The Tanakh Hebrew version not the NT version of the OT is where you should get your OT verses.
Isaiah 53 says Plural (they) past tense (were) not future singular tense=word play used to place someone in the verse out of a lie.
Isaiah 53 IN Context of chapters prior and after it is about Israel mentioned 14 times as the servant.
Isaiah 53:3 "Despised and rejected of men.",
It cannot be a match to Jesus with the Christian Bible showing a man who was supposedly "praised by all"(Luke 2 :52, Luke 4:14-15) and followed by multitudes (Matt. 4:25). So then according to Christian standards Israel must be referred to since Israel is Called God's servant throughout Isaiah, both explicitly (Isa. 41:8-9; 44:1-2; 45:4; 48:20; 49:3) and implicitly (Isa. 42:19-20; 43:10, 52:13) In 53:1 "And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?" 52:15 - 53:1 "So shall he (the servant) startle many nations, the kings will stand speechless; For that which had not been told them they shall see and that which they had not heard shall they ponder. Who would believe what we have heard?" In chapter 52, for example, ACCORDING TO History it's Israel "oppressed without cause" (v.4) and "taken away" (v.5).
Context also talks of Israel being disfigured and unrecognizable whether the people in deathcamps or Israel boundries being disfigured and unrecognizable Israel best fits Isaiah 53.
In no way is Isaiah 53 messianic, so it doesn't warrant discussion regarding Messiah prerequisites.

This claim of fitting prophecy is not an historical argument or refutation to the facts of history that I posted and is a poor argument against a person such as myself who fulfills over 4x more prophecy then the refuted 300 fallaciously used by Christians.
And at least my fulfillment is through my names actually being written, lineage, origins, & the ACTUAL PREREQUISITES AND FULFILLED WORKS not using post scripture non messianic self testimony in doing so like fallaciously done in the case of forcing the idol on the deceived masses.
Jesus name is seen 0 times in the OT and prerequisite names of the Torah portions.
Jesus name is not Remembered on the Sheva [7th] day, not in the Mikdash, not in the holy city, not in the name of the Mikra,& not in the Mikvah you mention.
Prerequisites of secreting the name of Moshiach Sources:
Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.
(because the name is shared and the definition is the reflection and teaching)

"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

Moshiach lifts the veil from our eyes.-Isaiah 25:7.
Moshiach must have his name in
"the bible" (Mikra)-Melakim
{I Kings8:43} Torah-Devarim 14:22

The Torah portions(Miketz,Shevitz)must
carry his first and last name.
Helps to know Hebrew; MIKEtz-
(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

The name must be in the Temple (Mikdash)-
Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
and the name must be in
the holy city of YeruShalem.
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be remembered by the Sheva (7th) day kept holy.

The name must be revealed in all cultures to come together as one(Y'shv,Shiva,proper transliteration of Shalem, Al Laila,Mikado).
The first and last name and secret name will be revealed in the Bible(Dan 10:20-21 in Hebrew carries both).
-SEPHER IKKARIM 28:54

The Moshiach must come from the Aaronic Lineage.-scrolls: lQS lX, ll which seems to be fragment omitted from 4QSe(4Q259).

The name must be of the remover of the devil and his works. The person must know the secret of returning to his inheritance. Must know and be a catalyst for process of messaging and a catalyst for the Tikkun Olam and resurrection process and involved in the movement to build the Temple. Has to be involved in being an intercessor, mediator, remover, archstrategist, fascilitstor, teacher, judge etc....
None of these things have Jesus by name or deeds.
No, the shepherd doesn't abandon His flock when the wolf comes.

John 10:14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Rome was their big bad wolf who killed the many christ figures and their followers, but even worse used those figures to mask Baal worship and swallow up many more Jews through conversion or die tactics.
If you put on your resume that during your shepherding you scattered your sheep and lead over 50 million to slaughter do you think you would get another Shepherding job?
You are being intectually dishonest with your replies when you try to justify a
ROME LIFTED failed prophet who has lead this world to thousands of wars and over 50
million murders in his name.

Job 19:25 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.

Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 20:29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

2 Corinthians 5:7 For we live by faith, not by sight.

Romans 1:17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

Habakkuk 2:4 “See, the enemy is puffed up; his desires are not upright— but the righteous person will live by his faithfulness

John 10:11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Mikveh or mikvah
A good shepherd does not get his sheep scattered and slain, that's one fired BAD shepherd that does opposite his job.

Do you know how CNN and MSNBC and politicians take words and change them in word play to create a new narrative?
Well you seem to not understand you've been played and lied to in the same manner when you discuss your verses in the OT. The Tanakh Hebrew version not the NT version of the OT is where you should get your OT verses.
Isaiah 53 says Plural (they) past tense (were) not future singular tense=word play used to place someone in the verse out of a lie.
Isaiah 53 IN Context of chapters prior and after it is about Israel mentioned 14 times as the servant.
It cannot be a match to Jesus with the Christian Bible showing a man who was supposedly "praised by all"(Luke 2 :52, Luke 4:14-15) and followed by multitudes (Matt. 4:25). So then according to Christian standards Israel must be referred to since Israel is Called God's servant throughout Isaiah, both explicitly (Isa. 41:8-9; 44:1-2; 45:4; 48:20; 49:3) and implicitly (Isa. 42:19-20; 43:10, 52:13) In 53:1 "And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?" 52:15 - 53:1 "So shall he (the servant) startle many nations, the kings will stand speechless; For that which had not been told them they shall see and that which they had not heard shall they ponder. Who would believe what we have heard?" In chapter 52, for example, ACCORDING TO History it's Israel "oppressed without cause" (v.4) and "taken away" (v.5).
Context also talks of Israel being disfigured and unrecognizable whether the people in deathcamps or Israel boundries being disfigured and unrecognizable Israel best fits Isaiah 53.
In no way is Isaiah 53 messianic, so it doesn't warrant discussion regarding Messiah prerequisites.

This claim of fitting prophecy is not an historical argument or refutation to the facts of history that I posted and is a poor argument against a person such as myself who fulfills over 4x more prophecy then the refuted 300 fallaciously used by Christians.
And at least my fulfillment is through my names actually being written, lineage, origins, & the ACTUAL PREREQUISITES AND FULFILLED WORKS not using post scripture non messianic self testimony in doing so like fallaciously done in the case of forcing the idol on the deceived masses.
Jesus name is seen 0 times in the OT and prerequisite names of the Torah portions.
Jesus name is not Remembered on the Sheva [7th] day, not in the Mikdash, not in the holy city, not in the name of the Mikra,& not in the Mikvah you mention.
Moshiach will know the secret wisdom of the name of God 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4.

"The Name"(HaShem)of God will be in his name-(EXODUS 23:20-21 & Hebrew Version of Micah 4:5)

(Ketz; lit., `end': a particularly auspicious time for Mashiach to bring the exile to an end)

and the name must be in
-(1 Kings 11:36 &in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11)

The name must be revealed in all cultures to come together as one(Y'shv,Shiva,proper transliteration of Shalem, Al Laila,Mikado).
The first and last name and secret name will be revealed in the Bible(Dan 10:20-21 in Hebrew carries both).

The Moshiach must come from the Aaronic Lineage.-scrolls: lQS lX, ll which seems to be fragment omitted from 4QSe(4Q259).

The name must be of the remover of the devil and his works. The person must know the secret of returning to his inheritance. Must know and be a catalyst for process of messaging and a catalyst for the Tikkun Olam and resurrection process and involved in the movement to build the Temple. Has to be involved in being an intercessor, mediator, remover, archstrategist, fascilitstor, teacher, judge etc....

John 10:14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Rome was their big bad wolf who killed the many christ figures and their followers, but even worse used those figures to mask Baal worship and swallow up many more Jews through conversion or die tactics.
If you put on your resume that during your shepherding you scattered your sheep and lead over 50 million to slaughter do you think you would get another Shepherding job?
ROME LIFTED failed prophet who has lead this world to thousands of wars and over 50

Job 19:25 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.

Daniel 12:2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 20:29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Romans 1:17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

Habakkuk 2:4 “See, the enemy is puffed up; his desires are not upright— but the righteous person will live by his faithfulness

See your 1st and second line you mention my name with Jesus name nowhere to be found, I rest my case.
Job 19:25 I know that my "redeemer"(in Hebrew=HaSheva) lives
Dan 12:2 you skip Dan 12:1 (Michael rises) and perhaps you do this on purpose proving my comnentary about taking verses out of context. Weaving in and out of scripture does not change the fact Jesus only fulfills the son of perdition 100% and
Moshiach 0%. Even the born out of a woman is a failed placed in verse, since created images of a persona are born out of a pen not a woman.

Mikveh or mikvah

and the name must be in

See your 1st and second line you mention my name with Jesus name nowhere to be found, I rest my case.
Dan 12:2 you skip Dan 12:1 (Michael rises) and perhaps you do this on purpose proving my comnentary about taking verses out of context. Weaving in and out of scripture does not change the fact Jesus only fulfills the son of perdition 100% and
Moshiach 0%. Even the born out of a woman is a failed placed in verse, since created images of a persona are born out of a pen not a woman.

Yeshayah 7:10-14

Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)

10 Moreover, Hashem spoke again unto Achaz, saying,

11 Ask thee an ot (sign) of Hashem Eloheicha; ask it either in the deepest depths or in the highest heights.

12 But Achaz said, I will not ask, neither will I tempt Hashem.

13 And he (Yeshayah) said, Hear ye now, O Bais Dovid; Is it a small thing for you to weary anashim, but will ye weary my G-d also?

14 Therefore Hashem Himself shall give you an ot (sign); Hinei, HaAlmah (the unmarried young virgin) shall conceive, and bear Ben, and shall call Shmo Immanu El (G-d is with us)

There has never been a biblical prophecy spoken by one of God's prophets that hasn't come to pass or will come to pass. God's Word is 100% true and His true prophets are right 100% of the time because God's Word does not fail.
The Bible is a load of myths and lies. Which part is true, that Noah got marsupials from Australia and the back again? How?
The entire Bible is true. You seem to be under the impression that evolution is not a myth. Without the Flood there would be no mountains as we now know them and few fossils. And I am very willing to visualize that animals can adapt to specific environmental changes as rapidly as God allows. The reality is that the dog is a prime example of man influenced breeding. Most breeds are far less than 200 years old, and yet all are related to wild dogs, and are dependent on man for their very existence. It has been proven that Darwin's finches are not different species but simply breeds that spontaneously reverted to "interbreeding" when the Galapagos Islands were decimated by storms (meaning they were not separate species at all).

There has never been a biblical prophecy spoken by one of God's prophets that hasn't come to pass or will come to pass. God's Word is 100% true and His true prophets are right 100% of the time because God's Word does not fail.
The Bible is a load of myths and lies. Which part is true, that Noah got marsupials from Australia and the back again? How?
The entire Bible is true. You seem to be under the impression that evolution is not a myth. Without the Flood there would be no mountains as we now know them and few fossils. And I am very willing to visualize that animals can adapt to specific environmental changes as rapidly as God allows. The reality is that the dog is a prime example of man influenced breeding. Most breeds are far less than 200 years old, and yet all are related to wild dogs, and are dependent on man for their very existence. It has been proven that Darwin's finches are not different species but simply breeds that spontaneously reverted to "interbreeding" when the Galapagos Islands were decimated by storms (meaning they were not separate species at all).

and the name must be in

Yeshayah 7:10-14

Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)

10 Moreover, Hashem spoke again unto Achaz, saying,

11 Ask thee an ot (sign) of Hashem Eloheicha; ask it either in the deepest depths or in the highest heights.

12 But Achaz said, I will not ask, neither will I tempt Hashem.

13 And he (Yeshayah) said, Hear ye now, O Bais Dovid; Is it a small thing for you to weary anashim, but will ye weary my G-d also?

14 Therefore Hashem Himself shall give you an ot (sign); Hinei, HaAlmah (the unmarried young virgin) shall conceive, and bear Ben, and shall call Shmo Immanu El (G-d is with us)

I just got done talking about
Context CONTEXT context...
The Isaiah chapters 7-9 are about the imminent "war with Assyria"(context).
The child was *a sign* for Ahaz(context), therefore it *has to be in his era for him* and his life's purpose not doing him any good 600 years after he's dead.
Ahaz had a child born to his "young woman" wife,(the sign King Hezekiah) who would have his
"father's kingdom on his shoulders"&
"have God with him" (Immanuel) in defeating Assyria. Hezekiah was thus called the "prince of peace" for defeating Assyria, and was thus a Father Figure as well.
Ironically I bet Hezekiah is a "Manual" for how we should handle Syria today to bring peace.

JW's believe because it says Aggelos (Malakh) of great counsel in Isaiah 9:6 that
Archangel Michael is assisting Hezekiah.
The commentary on Hezekiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls (Hezekiah Apochryphon 4Q 470) shows the JW's were correct.
Isaiah 9:7 shows this person was a Davidic king which Hezekiah was. If they dared to say this was about Moshiach note that
4Q471 XVll calls it "Michael's kingdom"
Commentary on Isaiah states the prince of the congregation (head of hosts) Michael as the Davidic Messiah scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 &
scroll IQ sb,v 20-29=Isaiah 1xi,I

Lastly: The Son in Isaiah:
Isaiah 7:3 the son Isaiah is refering to is named Shear ‘Yshv’ (proper transliteration (pronounced hashev=return because Y=H sound) Shear ‘Yshv’ means a remnant shall ‘return’ (HaShev).
If they want to fallaciously claim This son holds the name of Moshiach then to bad that name is HaShev and not Jesus.
Once again this is mentioned in
Isaiah 10:21-22.
So if they swear Isaiah is about the Moshiach then you have me or Haifa's Chief Rabbi She'ar-Yashuv Cohen in those verses, but nowhere do you find Jesus and Jesus wasn't named Immanuel which is why they admit it's a term meaning El with us.

So that's twice you guys posted me as Moshiach instead of Jesus, want to
try 3 for 3?

Last edited:
While this is true, one still must differentiate between divinely inspired warning ("if such and such is done, then so and so will happen," so that if the warning is heeded, what was warned about does not happen) and divinely inspired prophecy ("such and such is going to happen").

In the case of divinely inspired prophecy, 100% fulfillment should be expected. Yet the manner in which fulfillment comes may depend on what we mortals do or don't do. Many prophecies are intentionally left vague by God, because He is totally free and the persons the prophecy is given to are somewhat free, a dynamic situation in which fulfillment is not already completely determined.

Prose is more precise and less ambiguous than poetry. Much of prophecy is poetic, using words in ways suggesting multiple meanings. God's thoughts and ways are so far above ours that what He inspires His prophets to say nearly always requires humility to understand. Yet some prophecies are in such plain prose that even those who hate God can understand enough for them to respond with mockery and ridicule.

While this is true, one still must differentiate between divinely inspired warning ("if such and such is done, then so and so will happen," so that if the warning is heeded, what was warned about does not happen) and divinely inspired prophecy ("such and such is going to happen").

In the case of divinely inspired prophecy, 100% fulfillment should be expected. Yet the manner in which fulfillment comes may depend on what we mortals do or don't do. Many prophecies are intentionally left vague by God, because He is totally free and the persons the prophecy is given to are somewhat free, a dynamic situation in which fulfillment is not already completely determined.

Prose is more precise and less ambiguous than poetry. Much of prophecy is poetic, using words in ways suggesting multiple meanings. God's thoughts and ways are so far above ours that what He inspires His prophets to say nearly always requires humility to understand. Yet some prophecies are in such plain prose that even those who hate God can understand enough for them to respond with mockery and ridicule.
Agree, and a note;
Nosty had to use anagrams and word play to hide what would upset the people mentioned as well as the people of his time.
Similar the Hebrew revolts required caution in expressing anything that would upset the controlling authorities, thus using slang to speak about Rome and it's army to escape suspicions.
I was the first to point out Nostradamus' third anti messiah as being Saddam who in Nostys mirror trick revealled mirror backwards as "Mabus".
Ironically I also noticed that in an old college picture of Bush opening the lock or it was a picture just of the lock at
Yale's skull n bones, and it shows the back of the antique lock the word "Mabus".
Etched in destiny, only understood for it's time *it was revealed*. This was not a Doctored pic, because it was before people knew who Mabus was.

So how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again?

don't be silly ----he borrowed a pair from the zoo

Read Revelations and see how the new earth is described. The new earth is a reflection of the old earth. There were no high mountains and no oceans (which doesn't mean that large lakes are not present). Genesis clearly states that God brought the animals to Noah. The chosen birds and and animals simply migrated to where Noah was. They had about 300 years to do it. After the Flood there were land bridges that allowed for migration across the planet. Some animals were limited by temperature and others by food supplies. And as years passed after the Flood the land bridges submerged as various mountain ranged developed.

I looked around----"almah" is always "young woman" almahna is "widow" -----
of course----good girls don't DO IT------unless they are married to the object of IT
but the words themselves do not DEFINE the activity
Read Revelations and see how the new earth is described. The new earth is a reflection of the old earth. There were no high mountains and no oceans (which doesn't mean that large lakes are not present). Genesis clearly states that God brought the animals to Noah. The chosen birds and and animals simply migrated to where Noah was. They had about 300 years to do it. After the Flood there were land bridges that allowed for migration across the planet. Some animals were limited by temperature and others by food supplies. And as years passed after the Flood the land bridges submerged as various mountain ranged developed.

I read the bible and missed all that. Sheeeesh I wonder how I got thru grade school-----I missed so
much

God tells us to test the truth with the truth and if it fails, then it did not come from Him....so I would imagine that prophesies written in the Bible should also be given that test....

One of the most interesting prophets to come along is Mark Taylor, who along with Mary Colbert, is the author of The Trump Prophecies, published July 4, 2017, and now an Amazon #1 bestseller in the Christian Social Issues category.

As I read this book, I wanted to know whether Taylor's prophecies are true or false. I focused on one prophecy's statement about Mexican drug cartel leader El Chapo. Here is some chronology:

06-16-2015: Donald Trump announced his campaign for President

07-11-2015: El Chapo escaped from a Mexican prison and began threatening Donald Trump

10-17-2015 Mark Taylor is given his prophecy "America, America," which ends with this statement about El Chapo:

The Spirit of God says, The sign will be El-Chapo, El-Chapo, your evil reign has come to an end. Who do you think you are, attacking my annointed? Turn yourself in and repent and I will spare you. If you do not, you and those that follow you will surely die a very public death for the entire world to see. For no one touches my annointed. I the Lord am an all-seeing and all-knowing God. I will be the one to disclose your location; the den, the den that you and your vipers hide in. For time is short and the spirit of death is at your door, and the world will see your dead body, and the red shirt you wore.

El Chapo was captured January 8, 2016. Since internet images of El Chapo do not show him in a red shirt, and since red shirts are not normally part of prison garb, I asked Mark Taylor about the meaning of "red shirt." He replied: "Hi John, the red shirt would have been the blood that he would have been covered in from a gun fight had he not been captured. He would end up like Pablo Escobar did dead in a gun fight. Blessings Mark." El Chapo was extradited to the United States on January 19, 2017, one day before Donald Trump was inaugurated as the 45th President of the USA.

Since the "red shirt" aspect was not fulfilled, one might jump to the conclusion that the prophecy is false. But the fact that El Chapo was extradited to the USA one day before Donald Trump was inaugurated is striking. On page 157 of his book, Mark Taylor writes: "This prophecy is underway, but not finished. God is merciful and not willing that any should suffer, so even in this prophetic word, He has given this man an opportunity to change his fate."

Do you make this stuff up as you go along? Or can any of this stuff be proven scientifically? Where do you get this information?

Do you make this stuff up as you go along? Or can any of this stuff be proven scientifically? Where do you get this information?
See: www.creationism.org
It's more scientific than evolution..

There is NOTHING scientific about creationism. How do you scientifically prove that god made Eve out of a man's rib? And your land bridge theory from before also isn't supported by science.

There is NOTHING scientific about creationism. How do you scientifically prove that god made Eve out of a man's rib? And your land bridge theory from before also isn't supported by science.

true---but it's a FUN idea

Forum List

Back