Prophets were sinners, Saints are not sinners.

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
The Old Covenant "veil" is God's delusion, which is everything you see in this world. Even our flesh was made to deceive each other because man was created male and female, which means man was supposed to have two bodies of flesh, one a male and one a female, like the first man, Adam and Eve. This explains homosexuality, which even deceived the prophets who were still under the "veil" even though God used them for His purpose while they existed in this world. Even though the prophets were forced to obey God's commandments, they still believed their flesh and the things on this earth were real. They didn't have the hidden knowledge ( New Covenant ) to understand who they were in the mind of our Creator.

After God used the prophets to write prophecies about His saints coming with a language that most of His people wouldn't understand and other future events, they died without knowing the true meaning of the prophecies they wrote. They didn't know that the flesh contained the information ( energy ) of satan that kept them under the Old Covenant "veil", which is the block that kept God's other people from His hidden knowledge. So the prophets died without knowing they would wake up in new bodies in Paradise ( New Earth ) and be used by our Creator to speak a new language ( from the New Heaven ) into existence.

God removed the Old Covenant "veil" in the flesh of His saints so they could be used to testify to the hidden knowledge that was kept from God's prophets and ALL His created men. Christians, Jews, Muslims and all other men in this world are still under the Old Covenant "veil" and kept from God's hidden knowledge that only us saints receive in this first age. Once God has used the flesh of one of His saints for His purpose, He has religious man under the Old Covenant to kill our flesh. How God does this is to totally block His hidden knowledge from religious men who read the writings of the prophets and saints thinking they know Him. They get to know the scriptures very well but they have no idea what a prophet or saint had to go through in order to be used by our Creator as a testament to our invisible created existence within His mind. Everything we speak comes from the invisible heavenly kingdom of God that is not of this world delusion we're living in.

The difference in thoughts cause religious unbelievers to get jealous of these thoughts that they can't understand. They get even more jealous as God's chosen believers listen to our testimonies from our invisible existence. This jealousy leads them to destroy our flesh and try stop our testimonies but since our testimonies come from the invisible Kingdom of God, they can't be destroyed. God's word goes of forever while the flesh of man in this age will perish, along with all the false thoughts that made up this world delusion we're in.

We sinless saints know that our flesh has to perish, also, because we know our flesh is only an illusion that isn't real. What's real is who we are as God's thoughts within His mind, spoken into existence as invisible energy. This energy has to be processed before we can see a visible world to live in. The brain of each of God's created "beings" are a processor of the invisible energy that we were created as. As energy is processed through our brain, a visible earth and flesh appears on the retina's of our eyes and this is how we see things of this world. It's like looking at a very long movie until we go to sleep at night. Then we have dreams, which are other experiences that God puts in our minds to experience. God can even give us visions while we're awake in this world, such as seeing U.F.O's and virgin Mary's and images of Jesus. All these visions, dreams and worldly things we see are only delusions to keep man focused on this world ( love of this world ) instead of knowing our created existence in the mind of our Creator as stored thoughts ( energy ) waiting to be processed into a world we can see.

After this age comes to an end when this world is destroyed ( when our flesh has perished ), we'll never be deceived again. We'll get new flesh and man will be born into the new age with two bodies of flesh, one male and one female, to be partners for eternity. We'll never understand death of the flesh again. We won't know what disease is or wars, accidents, crime, religion, false gods, anger, hate, or satan is in the new age. All the things we saw in this age will never be seen again as God planned on a New Heaven and Earth for us to experience. All we have to do is wait until our flesh perishes in this age before waking up in the New Age to live forever.

Praise our invisible Creator,
Saint Brad

Saint Brad as appointed by?

Our Creator created the Word of God, which is His voice that He needed to speak everything into existence as wavelengths of energy. He had the Word spoken through His prophets and saints, which are names of the flesh He uses to testify to His invisible existence and His invisible creation.

I happen to be His last saint that He's using to close this age so His creation can go onto the next age.

Have a nice day in the mind of our Creator,
Saint Brad

Our Creator created the Word of God, which is His voice that He needed to speak everything into existence as wavelengths of energy. He had the Word spoken through His prophets and saints, which are names of the flesh He uses to testify to His invisible existence and His invisible creation.

I happen to be His last saint that He's using to close this age so His creation can go onto the next age.

Saint Brad

When will you shut up already so the new age can begin and God can close the age of the invisible creation??

I prefer the visible creation anyway......

Saint Brad

When will you shut up already so the new age can begin and God can close the age of the invisible creation??

Yeah, we can see the musical numbers with the angels dancing.

Saint Brad

Be patient My stupid little child !!!

Saint Brad

That depends on how much LSD you've been using.

"theword" is a saint without sin but accused people of being on drugs and calls people stupid.

aaaaahahahahahahahaa

ok, bro

"theword" is a saint without sin but accused people of being on drugs and calls people stupid.

aaaaahahahahahahahaa

ok, bro

No Christian understands what a saint is. They think they are saints because they read words in a book called a Bible but we saints know they are liars. They have no idea who I AM, the one who created the illusions called flesh and the things of this earth that makes up a visible world.

My created children love this world that isn't real but I'll show them who's real very soon.

Saint Brad

Yes, and one can behold their heavenly bodies without guilt or shame and rejoice in ecstatic utterance when immersed in the divine nectar.

must be paradise ..... saith the Lord.

aaaaahahahahahahahaa

ok, bro

No Christian understands what a saint is. They think they are saints because they read words in a book called a Bible but we saints know they are liars. They have no idea who I AM, the one who created the illusions called flesh and the things of this earth that makes up a visible world.

My created children love this world that isn't real but I'll show them who's real very soon.

You're a delusional poster on the internet. that's what ya are.

Aint no SaINT posting on usmb for his vanity. fugg outta here

Saint Brad

Be patient My stupid little child !!!

LOL... My, my, grandma. What big teeth you have!

Brad of the old age surely seems to lack the patience of a saint........

aaaaahahahahahahahaa

ok, bro

You're a delusional poster on the internet. that's what ya are.

Aint no SaINT posting on usmb for his vanity. fugg outta here

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

Forum List

Back