🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prosecutor In Rittenhouse Trial Aims AR-15 At Jury With His Finger On The Trigger

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
He graduated from the Alec Baldwin School of Gun Safety:
1637017898968.png

This is one of the many reasons that idiots should not be allowed to handle guns for the first time.
I will give them this both him and Baldwin did manage to hold the barrel in the correct direction not to hurt themselves. That is actually more then I thought they would get right

This is one of the many reasons that idiots should not be allowed to handle guns for the first time.
I will give them this both him and Baldwin did manage to hold the barrel in the correct direction not to hurt themselves. That is actually more then I thought they would get right

If Baldwin had aimed that gun at himself instead of an innocent woman, the world would be a better place right now.

It's a fair point. I hope the gun has been made fully inop but I do not know that it has been. Even if it has been it's a really bad look.

We just had a thread where people argued to allow a cop get his job back that was reckless with his gun though.

It's a fair point. I hope the gun has been made fully inop but I do not know that it has been. Even if it has been it's a really bad look.

We just had a thread where people argued to allow a cop get his job back that was reckless with his gun though.

No, the weapon is fully functional. It is evidence and law-enforcement does not alter evidence that's to be used in a trial.

Rule 1: A gun is always loaded. Even if you quadruple checked it’s empty. It’s loaded.

Rule 2: Never, ever point a gun at a human being unless you plan to shoot them.

No, the weapon is fully functional. It is evidence and law-enforcement does not alter evidence that's to be used in a trial.

OK......thanks. I had no idea whether that was his actual gun or one brought in for display.

Forum List

Back