🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prosecutor In Rittenhouse Trial Aims AR-15 At Jury With His Finger On The Trigger

Yeah he is trying to scare them into a guilty verdict. Hoping they are afraid of the weapon and project that fear onto Rittenhouse because they are unable to win the case anyother way.
I believe the jurors are already scared.

People have been taking photos of them and a member of BLM has already threatened them on TV if they reach the "wrong" verdict. The "wrong" verdict, according to BLM, is a "NOT GUILTY" verdict. The junk gun charge has already been dropped by the judge.

The prosecution of Kyle Rittenhouse is a total outrage. It is criminal.

I WANT to believe that the prosecutor is innocent and he has faced enormous pressure to push this case.

I believe the jurors are already scared.

People have been taking photos of them and a member of BLM has already threatened them on TV if they reach the "wrong" verdict. The "wrong" verdict, according to BLM, is a "NOT GUILTY" verdict. The junk gun charge has already been dropped by the judge.

Not scare them as threaten them, scare them as saying "this is how it feels to have an AR-15 pointed at you" in an attempt to put them in the shoes of the people shot as a way to diminish their behavior that got them shot.

Same way they tried to paint George Floyd as a saint. It's the prosecutors trying to get people to forget the facts and vote with their feelings instead.

He was making a point.

What was his point? That he can point an AR at innocent people and not lose his right to own a gun but if you're a couple doing the same thing outside your own trying to protect it from rioters you will? So his point is just how stupid our fucking country is?

So is the courtroom. But not every cubic inch. That would just be silly. So where is the picture of him pointing it at people, and not at a wall?

Here's the definition of "at" einstein.

at

ăt; ət <em>when unstressed</em>

preposition​

1. In or near the area occupied by; in or near the location of.
  2. In or near the position of.
  3. To or toward the direction or location of, especially for a specific purpose

And that's a reason to ignore gun safety laws? In fact, just the opposite, it would be more effective if the prosecutor had emphasized using gun safety. Would it not?
You kids are all making my point for me.

What was his point? That he can point an AR at innocent people and not lose his right to own a gun but if you're a couple doing the same thing outside your own trying to protect it from rioters you will? So his point is just how stupid our fucking country is?
His point was that Rittenhouse instigated. When you instigate you lose the whole self defense thing.

I watched the video but I can’t tell if he pointed the gun at anyone. The angle of the camera leaves it unclear.

If he did point it at someone, I agree that would be really stupid.

Prosecutor idiot in Rittenhouse case is a prime example of the cluelessness of liberals when it comes to guns.

1. He said >>

‘You Lose The Right To Self-Defense When You’re The One Who Brought The Gun’
EARTH TO BIRDBRAIN PROSECUTOR: Millions of Americans bring a gun every day, everywhere they go (banks, supermarkets, department stores, post offices). They don't lose ANY right to self-defense, by doing that - a right guaranteed to them by state law (as long as they have a permit to carry), and the Constitution's 2nd Amendment.

2. The utter fool has no idea how to properly handle a gun. You never point it at people, unless you intend to shoot them (he pointed an AR15 at the jury). And you never put your finger on the trigger, unless you intend to shoot somebody. Damn fool had his finger on the trigger, when he pointed the gun at the jury. He might have little talk with Alec Baldwin.

www.westernjournal.com

Rittenhouse Prosecutor Violates Gun Safety, Points AR-15 with Finger on Trigger at Court Full of People
'ABSOLUTE CLOWN. Don’t pull a Baldwin,' former NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch tweeted about Binger's demonstration.

www.westernjournal.com

www.westernjournal.com

His point was that Rittenhouse instigated. When you instigate you lose the whole self defense thing.

Ok, so how about we have the defense attorneys yank a juror out of the box and start beating them with a skateboard. Y'know, just so they know how it feels.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back