🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prosecutor In Rittenhouse Trial Aims AR-15 At Jury With His Finger On The Trigger

CBC8316F-3CD9-4DFF-B4F2-82384815A56A.jpeg

Prosecutor idiot in Rittenhouse case is a prime example of the cluelessness of liberals when it comes to guns.

1. He said >>

‘You Lose The Right To Self-Defense When You’re The One Who Brought The Gun’
EARTH TO BIRDBRAIN PROSECUTOR: Millions of Americans bring a gun every day, everywhere they go (banks, supermarkets, department stores, post offices). They don't lose ANY right to self-defense, by doing that - a right guaranteed to them by state law (as long as they have a permit to carry), and the Constitution's 2nd Amendment.

2. The utter fool has no idea how to properly handle a gun. You never point it at people, unless you intend to shoot them (he pointed an AR15 at the jury). And you never put your finger on the trigger, unless you intend to shoot somebody. Damn fool had his finger on the trigger, when he pointed the gun at the jury. He might have little talk with Alec Baldwin.

www.westernjournal.com

Rittenhouse Prosecutor Violates Gun Safety, Points AR-15 with Finger on Trigger at Court Full of People
'ABSOLUTE CLOWN. Don’t pull a Baldwin,' former NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch tweeted about Binger's demonstration.

www.westernjournal.com

www.westernjournal.com

You left out the other part. Until today they never measured the length of the AR-15 which in this case the gun barrel is standard length which allowed Kyle the ability to possess the weapon even at 17 yrs of age in the State of Wisconsin. Toss out another charge made against Rittenhouse.

not really. Go ahead and complain about violating the rules of gun safety. See if you can do so without making stuff up or spreading lies. That's all. Doubt you can do it, though...
It wasn’t just violating gun safety rules, he broke Wisconsin law when pointing the gun at the jury:

941.20  Endangering safety by use of dangerous weapon.

(1) Whoever does any of the following is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor:

(a) Endangers another's safety by the negligent operation or handling of a dangerous weapon; or

(c) Except as provided in sub. (1m), intentionally points a firearm at or toward another

There are no exceptions for the weapon not being loaded.

Binger should be impeached and charged immediately.

Except there is no evidence whatsoever he instigated anything. He was attacked by a maniac child molester and a mob yelling “get him”.
Worse, the crowd was shouting "CRANIUM, CRANIUM". I didn't know what it meant but I have learned that it means "SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD".

The law does state that one loses the right to claim self defense when they provoke a confrontation.

Generally arming yourself snd entering a violent riot on one side or the other is views as a provocative act.
Provoke a confrontation? lol a riot and large-scale protest which included arson is already confrontational and provocative.

All you guys on the left are as bad as each other. Hypocrites with no real awareness of anything - sadly the prosecutors and courts seem to be on your side when it comes to all this stuff.

This Kyle kid will be another sacrificial lamb the same way Chauvin was to appease the leftist maddos. Trial by emotion and social media.

I heard the prosecutor's closing argument/s and he sounded so far out his depth talking in tones like you'd hear at a boardroom presentation from a low-end executive trying to earn some respect with the flim-flam talk.

The law does state that one loses the right to claim self defense when they provoke a confrontation.

Generally arming yourself snd entering a violent riot on one side or the other is views as a provocative act.

So you're ok with the rioting and burning?

But you're not ok with someone trying to put out the fires and help, then when they are attacked they can't defend themselves?

I carry a gun all the time, so if I am carrying a gun you're saying I shouldn't go to an area where I might get attacked because if I do and I protect myself I am not allowed to defend myself?

You're just pulling arbitrary shit out of your ass. You don't know anything about the law. You just don't like him and will state something as fact because it sounds good to you.

Forum List

Back