🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prosecutor In Rittenhouse Trial Aims AR-15 At Jury With His Finger On The Trigger

The state did two things wrong in this case. First they were in a rush to do something, so they overcharged Rittenhouse in order to appease the mob. Murder is a bridge too far.

The second thing they did wrong was to have an incompetent prosecutor handle the case.
Maybe they are like Montgomery. Another idiot who ignored intel showing the Panzers. The Prosecutor should have already been fired then disbarred.

27850BDD-7080-4A3A-A424-BDE5CD8A3059.jpeg

In addition to being a violation of the first rule of gun safety, in many places, pointing a firearm at someone, whether or not it's loaded, is considered an assault and a felony.

I guess there is an exception for the second part for conducting a demonstration in a courtroom, but the first rule (actually first two) should never be violated. On second thought they're there for a reason and all should be complied with.

1. Never point your weapon to anything you're not willing to kill or destroy
2. Keep your finger off of the trigger until you're ready to shoot
3. Keep your weapon pointed in a safe direction
4. Treat all weapons as if they are loaded
5. Be aware of your surroundings and what's beyond your target

Why don't you put you money where your mouth is and prove me wrong.

I know you can't so it will be entertaining to see how you try to weasel out of this.
Well asswipe, you don’t lose your right to self defense just because you’re carrying a gun. There. Done. Easy. You’re embarrassed again. Then the idiot prosecutor points a gun at the jury with his finger on the trigger. Now slink off in shame you proven idiot.

Well asswipe, you don’t lose your right to self defense just because you’re carrying a gun. There. Done. Easy. You’re embarrassed again. Then the idiot prosecutor points a gun at the jury with his finger on the trigger. Now slink off in shame you proven idiot.
Your opinion is not proof of anything despite your delusions of grandeur, especially as ignorant and informed as they are.

NO ONE said you lose your right to self defense just because you "carry" a gun but the fact that you THINK that's what he stated is pretty hilarious because it provides I asked for, proof that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Just watch the video, pay special attention to what the lawyer has to say
Stand your ground: Amid crime surge in Seattle, some take steps to defend themselves.

Last edited:
I saw him on the evening news and what he said is that you can't CREATE or INITIATE a situation where you're then forced to defend yourself AND then claim self-defense.

And being the operative word here.

He LITERALLY SAID, VERBATIM: "You lose the right to self-defense when you're the one who brought the gun"

Watch the WHOLE argument, not just the clips the lamestream media wants you to see.

He LITERALLY SAID, VERBATIM: "You lose the right to self-defense when you're the one who brought the gun"

Watch the WHOLE argument, not just the clips the lamestream media wants you to see.
Instead of saying “brought the gun,” he should have said “provoked the confrontation.” That’s the law in Wisconsin. Had he been a competent lawyer that’s what he would have said.

This is what I was referring to. Nowhere does it state that by the mere act of carrying a weapon that you lose your right to self-defense, he's referring to being able to "claim" self-defense after the fact if the threat to which you responded to with deadly force was initiated, started, created, however you want to word it, by you:

"If you are the one that is threatening others, you lose the right to claim self-defense," Binger stated.​
Rosenbaum was shot four times. Binger described how he became incapacitated after the first shot hit him in the pelvis. Binger showed the jury that the second shot went through Rosenbaum's hand, the third grazed his scalp, and the fourth, which he refers to as "the kill shot," went through his back.​
Binger disputed what he called the defense's "cockamamie theory" that Rosenbaum tried to take Rittenhouse's gun and intended to use it to shoot him, explaining that due to his injuries, it would have been impossible for Rosenbaum to seize the gun.​
"He is helpless, he is vulnerable," Binger said.​
Describing Rittenhouse's actions, Binger told the jury, "You cannot claim self-defense against a danger you create. That's critical right here."​
Closing arguments in Kyle Rittenhouse trial focus on claim of self-defense

Prosecutor idiot in Rittenhouse case is a prime example of the cluelessness of liberals when it comes to guns.

1. He said >>

‘You Lose The Right To Self-Defense When You’re The One Who Brought The Gun’
EARTH TO BIRDBRAIN PROSECUTOR: Millions of Americans bring a gun every day, everywhere they go (banks, supermarkets, department stores, post offices). They don't lose ANY right to self-defense, by doing that - a right guaranteed to them by state law (as long as they have a permit to carry), and the Constitution's 2nd Amendment.

2. The utter fool has no idea how to properly handle a gun. You never point it at people, unless you intend to shoot them (he pointed an AR15 at the jury). And you never put your finger on the trigger, unless you intend to shoot somebody. Damn fool had his finger on the trigger, when he pointed the gun at the jury. He might have little talk with Alec Baldwin.

www.westernjournal.com

Rittenhouse Prosecutor Violates Gun Safety, Points AR-15 with Finger on Trigger at Court Full of People
'ABSOLUTE CLOWN. Don’t pull a Baldwin,' former NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch tweeted about Binger's demonstration.

www.westernjournal.com

www.westernjournal.com
I wish to hell you moderators would STOP REMOVING MY OPs, and sticking them in the middle of other threads. NO, it's NOT the same topic. Not exactly.

Forum List

Back