🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prosecutor In Rittenhouse Trial Aims AR-15 At Jury With His Finger On The Trigger

Someone on the jury should have yelled at the judge to have the rifle taken away from that idiot. He would have. Unbelievably stupid.
binger-rifle-1140x599.jpg
I was thinking the same thing.

If that were pointed in my general direction, I would have yelled at the bailiff to disarm the idiot.

So you're ok with the rioting and burning?

But you're not ok with someone trying to put out the fires and help, then when they are attacked they can't defend themselves?

I carry a gun all the time, so if I am carrying a gun you're saying I shouldn't go to an area where I might get attacked because if I do and I protect myself I am not allowed to defend myself?

You're just pulling arbitrary shit out of your ass. You don't know anything about the law. You just don't like him and will state something as fact because it sounds good to you.
When did I say I was fine with rioting, burning snd looting?

Do you have anything other than idiotic insults?

It's a fair point. I hope the gun has been made fully inop but I do not know that it has been. Even if it has been it's a really bad look.

We just had a thread where people argued to allow a cop get his job back that was reckless with his gun though.
The #1 question is: did he check the chamber, first thing, when he picked it up?

The #1 question is: did he check the chamber, first thing, when he picked it up?
...and even if he did, pointing the muzzle in the general direction of others is completely unacceptable. On top of that, putting his finger on the trigger while pointing in their general direction indicates that he intends to shoot at them, PERIOD!!!

The state did two things wrong in this case. First they were in a rush to do something, so they overcharged Rittenhouse in order to appease the mob. Murder is a bridge too far.

The second thing they did wrong was to have an incompetent prosecutor handle the case.

Forum List

Back