🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prosecutor In Rittenhouse Trial Aims AR-15 At Jury With His Finger On The Trigger

It's a fair point. I hope the gun has been made fully inop but I do not know that it has been. Even if it has been it's a really bad look.

We just had a thread where people argued to allow a cop get his job back that was reckless with his gun though.

It's evidence so it's just been unloaded.

Still any basic firearm tells you never put your finger on the trigger unless you're ready to fire, that's rule number 2, rule number 1 is never point a weapon at another person, rule number 3 is always treat a weapon as if it's loaded.

That fucking numb skull broke all 3 rules at once which shows he is not qualified to speak about guns at all.

You can bend and break a lot of gun rules, but you never break those. Ever.

It's a fair point. I hope the gun has been made fully inop but I do not know that it has been. Even if it has been it's a really bad look.

We just had a thread where people argued to allow a cop get his job back that was reckless with his gun though.
i don’t believe that was a police officer being reckless with a gun as much as the state not doing a great job conducting a criminal investigation

1637023257048.png

Someone told the prosecutor it was cold

*****SMILE*****

:)

They had to do something...
Their case has come apart.
They went all on defense for the rebuttal of closing arguments... trying to find a path for reasonable doubt of self defense instead of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt

thats the reason for the hystrionics...

Yeah he is trying to scare them into a guilty verdict. Hoping they are afraid of the weapon and project that fear onto Rittenhouse because they are unable to win the case anyother way.
A Prog's gotta do what a Prog's gotta do. How did we get to this point? It like a Warner Brothers Cartoon with them in charge.

I hope he gets disbarred. He is unfit to speak in public.
For bringing the weapons charge, that is malicious prosecution, at best. There was no basis for that charge in law or fact.

An SBR is clearly defined and THEY HAD THE FUCKING RIFLE IN THEIR POSSESSION TO MEASURE THE BARREL LENGTH.

That is unconscionable and disgusting.!!!

Forum List

Back