🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

prosecutor on thin ice judge in rittenhouse trial

If that was a black man on trial he would of been hung up by now. But its a white sobbing child who was 17 at the time that caused the deaths of 2 men.
I don't know about "hung up. . . "

. . but more than likely? What the criminal justice system does, is threaten poor folks with lengthy and cruel sentences, and give them an alternative plea bargen.

Then? The defendant is made to feel, their only hope is the pea deal.

In this case, I am thinking Kyle's folks are not that well off, but the culture has so well publicized this, that there seems to be a deep well of crowd-funding for his defense.

I don't see why a black person, if they had a trial that was similarly publicized, couldn't do that same.

In this scenario, I believe in your analogy, it would be in the arresting stage where we would see the most bias. If I remember correctly, Kyle failed to notify the prosecutor of a change of address because he didn't trust the DA to keep it a secret from radical elements in the BLM.

Oh well. That is very much the type of problems black defendants had when they provoked the rage of the KKK, and the KKK had ties with the prosecutors office. I do think there is some double standards in our society there now.

Yet. . if a black defendant pulled that shit back then? They would find themselves in jail. Kyle did not.

". . . Prosecutors wrote in their motion Wednesday that they learned Rittenhouse was no longer living at his Antioch address after the court mailed him a notice and it was returned as undeliverable on January 28. Kenosha detectives traveled to the address on Tuesday and discovered another man had rented the apartment and had been living there since mid-December.

Richards, Rittenhouse's attorney, argued in his motion that Rittenhouse and his family have received threats in various forms, the most recent of which came on January 25. When Rittenhouse was released from jail in November, police told defense attorneys not to provide the safe house address, Richards said.

An attorney working with Richards, Corey Chirafisi, asked Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger via email on November 30 if he could keep the safe house address sealed but Binger refused, according to Richards' motion.. . . "

If that was a black man on trial he would of been hung up by now.
Maybe so if he killed a single mom and a couple of kids in a drive-by shooting over a drug deal gone bad

But rittenhouse is a clean cut kid with no gold teeth or tatoos

Race has nothing to do with it and attempting to make it so is beyond lame

Well. When Floyd was murdered by chauvin, he never had a gun and was handcuffed on the ground as you know. Why would white people then take the side of chauvin who is in jail for murder?
But there's definately no racism is there??

The judge has been extremely diligent to try not to show favoritism or dislike for either side...

But it kinda leaked out today...and it wasn't good. And it wasn't in the way people would think.

The judge flat out doesn't have any respect for the prosecutor.
Here's the list of reasons why:

Testifying instead of actually asking questions
Trying to crucify a kid when the case is obviously a loser.
Not accepting or claiming to not understand the word "NO".
Extending the length of the trial needlessly.
Not respecting the rule of law and evidence.
Disregarding the fact that burden of proof is on the prosecution/state beyond a reasonable doubt.
Whining incessantly when he doesn't get his way.

1636751835967.png

Well. When Floyd was murdered by chauvin, he never had a gun and was handcuffed on the ground as you know. Why would white people then take the side of chauvin who is in jail for murder?
But there's definately no racism is there??

For the same reason we would side with Chauvin if he was black and Floyd was white. Because Floyd was a POS, violent, druggy thug. White folks, most of us don't care about violent druggy thugs. Regardless of their race.

I know that's hard to believe. But here's a fact that might prove what I'm saying.

When was the last time you seen decent white folks march, protest, riot, or loot when a white violent druggy thug was killed by a cop?

defense now wants miss trial

I don't think so. They've got this trial in the bag. Kyle killed the prosecution without firing a shot.

The judge has been extremely diligent to try not to show favoritism or dislike for either side...

But it kinda leaked out today...and it wasn't good. And it wasn't in the way people would think.

The judge flat out doesn't have any respect for the prosecutor.
Here's the list of reasons why:

Testifying instead of actually asking questions
Trying to crucify a kid when the case is obviously a loser.
Not accepting or claiming to not understand the word "NO".
Extending the length of the trial needlessly.
Not respecting the rule of law and evidence.
Disregarding the fact that burden of proof is on the prosecution/state beyond a reasonable doubt.
Whining incessantly when he doesn't get his way.

The prosecution should learn to pick their battles a little better. Maybe he's up for some sort of election. Are prosecutors elected? I think they are. Who knows?
But it doesn't matter. People who were raised by wolves know this is a clear case of self defense. It should've never even went to trial.

For the same reason we would side with Chauvin if he was black and Floyd was white. Because Floyd was a POS, violent, druggy thug. White folks, most of us don't care about violent druggy thugs. Regardless of their race.

By your standards if he's black, on drugs and a bad history, it's ok for a white cop to choke him to death. Have I got that right? He was convicted of murder but you think that was unjust. Got it. You racist pig.

I know that's hard to believe. But here's a fact that might prove what I'm saying.

When was the last time you seen decent white folks march, protest, riot, or loot when a white violent druggy thug was killed by a cop?
I recall whites being the overwhelming majority at the capitol riots. Remember that? That's a fact that might prove what I'm s saying.

Admit it. America is full of hatred and racism . You're no different. Its on here every day so don't deny it.
Now you're protecting a kid who shot 2 men because he was wanted someone to die. Don't give me lame excuses. I'm watching the trial also. He will go to jail regardless of what You think. Btw. The judge seems a bit out of his depth and biased towards the defendant. Binger has him in knots.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep. that why his side wants miss trial looks like their finishing the trial though

If they were to call mistrial, I doubt the prosecution would take it back to trial.
Sad thing though, since Kyle was arrested and charged, it'll be on his record forever. Employers hardly ever get passed the charges listed on the criminal records, as in asking "what was the outcome."

Been there, done that. Charges completely dismissed. But the records shows "arrest." And that's been enough for many good employers to not accept me.

Sorry, that was off topic.

I’d like to see Kyle….

1) get acquitted

2) sue the racist Squad member for tainting public opinion and possibly the jury while he is was a defendant in a trial, just because he’s white.

Because he's white, #2 could never happen.

I know the law and he shouldn't of been there with an AR 15, and he has no rights to have.
i don’t disagree he shouldn’t of been there. But being there wasn’t a crime

as far as possessing the gun, your right and he should be convicted if he broke a crime

but that’s not murder.

you know who else shouldn’t of been there with a gun? the dem brownshirts rioting, assaulting people, firebombing building, and chasing this kid down and assaulting him

i don’t disagree he shouldn’t of been there. But being there wasn’t a crime

as far as possessing the gun, your right and he should be convicted if he broke a crime

but that’s not murder.

you know who else shouldn’t of been there with a gun? the dem brownshirts rioting, assaulting people, firebombing building, and chasing this kid down and assaulting him

Oh nooooo. You see, you can't say stuff like that. Because they don't understand what you're saying or meaning. To say that BLM and lefty rioters should not be allowed to riot, is racist. To them, it means you're trying to squelch their voices and their right to protest. And you're not sympathetic to their reasons or their actions.
Even though their actions are against the law. The law should overlook their destruction and abuses against the innocent.

Does that clarify things for you? You have to treat them like a parent treats their spoiled kids.

Forum List

Back