Protest against police lawlessness

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Riots are in Ferguson. Residents of Ferguson, Missouri, have destroyed several shops and gathered outside the police station. Riots provoked by the incident of policeman, who shot 18-year-old boy.
Several hundred city residents, gathered in the streets, beat box cars and smash shops. People gathered outside the police station, chanting: "What do we want? - Justice! When we want it? - Now!"

Riots are in Ferguson. Residents of Ferguson, Missouri, have destroyed several shops and gathered outside the police station. Riots provoked by the incident of policeman, who shot 18-year-old boy.
Several hundred city residents, gathered in the streets, beat box cars and smash shops. People gathered outside the police station, chanting: "What do we want? - Justice! When we want it? - Now!"

I fail to see how wholesale destruction and looting can be called a protest.

yeah , just a little Rodney king deal that hurts the property owners .

yeah, destroying property is somehow something to be proud of to you idiots.

I did not say that it is good. I just shared the news. But! Another issue is that people have begun to express strong dissatisfaction with system not without a reason. There is no smoke without fire

yeah, destroying property is somehow something to be proud of to you idiots.

I did not say that it is good. I just shared the news. But! Another issue is that people have begun to express strong dissatisfaction with system not without a reason. There is no smoke without fire

Protesting improper actions by the police is a good thing.

But once it devolves into riots and destroying neighborhood businesses, it has lost all value. No one remembers the reason, they only see the looting and destruction.

The people involved in the looting have destroyed, not only their own neighborhoods and the businesses there, but any value the protest had.

Eye witnesses say the boy stopped, put his arms in the air, turned around, and was shot in the face and chest.

Eye witnesses say the boy stopped, put his arms in the air, turned around, and was shot in the face and chest.

What does the evidence say? It's not like black eye witnesses don't have an agenda of their own. If a shot was fired inside that patrol car there will be evidence of it no matter what the eye witnesses say.

Even if there was a shot fired in the patrol car and the boy ran, the initial witness statements are that the boy complied down the road and was shot. If there are no evidence of weapons on or near the boy, what happened in the car does not excuse a police execution in the road.

If the evidence stands up, the charges will be murder in the first with a plea offered for life if the cop takes murder in the second.

Even if there was a shot fired in the patrol car and the boy ran, the initial witness statements are that the boy complied down the road and was shot. If there are no evidence of weapons on or near the boy, what happened in the car does not excuse a police execution in the road.

If the evidence stands up, the charges will be murder in the first with a plea offered for life if the cop takes murder in the second.

And we all know the witness would never lie .......
If you can find iron clad proof the cop executed him,by all means prosecute the shit out of him.
But I'm going to need more than some ne'er do well with an ax to grind telling me it happened that way.

And we all know the witness would never lie .......
If you can find iron clad proof the cop executed him,by all means prosecute the shit out of him.
But I'm going to need more than some ne'er do well with an ax to grind telling me it happened that way.

The forensics may be that "iron clad" for which you are asking.

There was no weapon on him or near him. He was shot in the face and the chest, which means he was facing the shooter. It is unnecessary for eyewitness testimony if the foregoing is the evidence.

The title of the thread is biased.
Most blacks are trained to look for opportunities to pillage in the name of black victimhood. If they were really concerned about injustices involving shootings of other blacks they'd protest multiple times daily in Chicago, et al.
This is just another neosegregationist propaganda stunt by the neosegregationist entities like NAACP, etc., trying to maintain an ostensible relevance.

Most white supremacists are trained to find opportunities to become victims in the name of white supremacist victim-hood.

It stopped being a protest when they started rioting and looting stores.

You are really deluded about how the justice system treats cops. Remember that cop who shot the teenaged that was being held down by 3 other cops? What was the charge in that case again?

You are really stupid if you believe all cops are let off.

They have this guy dead to rights.

How about the cop who is facing 2nd degree/manslaughter charges in NYC for the choke hold?

Forum List

Back