Protest forming against ground zero mosque

Nothing ignorant or hateful about objecting to genocidal ideologies, Being to bigoted to recognize one now thats a problem.

So, all Muslims are into genocide? That means you want to kill them all first?
My position has always been the same.
Education and the truth are the answer , when Islam is faced with people who know and are unafraid to speak the truth .
Islam crumbles .

Islam is only strong when it is mollycoddled and lied about.
When Islam is no longer given a port in the storm.
When all people no longer play along, pretending Islam is going through "growing pains "

Islam is abandon .

That has always been my position.
The truth will set you free.
Getting people to look at the truth ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZpdUUdd3I]YouTube - They Live Fight Scene[/ame]

You are blowing smoke...what do you want done with Islam? What do you want done with Muslims?

Jesus Christ you areas fucking dense as a quasar

The situation was shown to you that a group (no matter what it is... that is OFFENSIVE because of past actions) that wishes to build and populate at the site where their victim is residing or at the site of the atrocity, while legal is probably a pretty wrong thing to do.. uncouth

As shown to you, bitch, you can use SEVERAL EXAMPLES... whether it be a meat packing plant building next to PETA.. whether it be Nazis across from a holocaust memorial.. whether it be the PLO on the site of the Lockerbie bombing... whether it be the KKK next to the 16th street baptist church....

You see.. it is not that muslims are the SAME as the KKK or the PLO or whatever else... it shows the similarity in the OFFENSIVENESS.. the SITUATION of moving into the proximity... the MOTHERFUCKING ACTION....

Now POST YOUR FUCKING CREDIBLE CITATIONS FOR YOUR UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIM OF THE EXCOMMUNICATION ORDER

But these Americans have absolutely nothing to do with terrorists. That is the only way for your analogy to make sense but you can't man up and admit your bigotry so you try to hide it with semantics like a pure bitch. At least Fitfuck doesn't try to hide his ignorant hate.

Did you even pass elementary school?.... use of an analogy does not equate the SUBJECTS to be the SAME THING

Jesus Christ.. build a fucking mosque next to the OKC bomb site.. build it next to a freaking pork processing plant... build it next to a school.. or wherever else... the building of it at ground zero when the tragedy was committed in the name of the muslim religion and the practice of jihad, it just more than a bit on the wrong side.. even if it is legal to do so.. and even with the vast majority of the muslim religion not in the extremist sect responsible

POST YOUR SUPPORTING CITATIONS ON YOUR CLAIM OF EXCOMMUNICATION

So you're still trying to deny your initial attempt at equating these Americans to Nazis. You're embarrassing.

Nothing ignorant or hateful about objecting to genocidal ideologies, Being to bigoted to recognize one now thats a problem.

I see.

The following features are found in delusional disorder:
[...]
4. The delusions are logically constructed and internally consistent.
5. The delusions do not interfere with general logical reasoning (although within the delusional system the logic is perverted) and there is usually no general disturbance of behavior. If disturbed behavior does occur, it is directly related to the delusional beliefs.

Tell me more.

freud.jpg

Nothing like a shrine to the triumph of radical Islam on the graves of their victims to say 'fuck you'.

This is a HUGE "Fuck You" to the 9/11 victims, their families....and to ALL Americans in general.

This is EXACTLY what the Moslems intend it to be, radical or "moderate", their intents are quite clear to me.

They're saying "FUCK YOU AMERICA".

You're a fuxxing idiot. I already posted a link showing some first responders and 9E Families fully support the mosque being built.

You bigots are the ones saying fuck you america and you're so damn stoopid you don't realize why.
what the hell are you using for brains? That doesn't make any sense.

You're throwing a 24 carat tantrum because we think it's incredibly stupid to honor terrorists and evil shits by building a shrine to their religion on the very site where they incinerated over 2000 INNOCENT civilians?

Bigots? You have no idea what the term means, and make yourself look twice the ingrate. Are you even a citizen? Lemme guess, you were one of the many we saw on TV dancing in the street when the towers fell.

Jackhole.

Education and the truth are the answer , when Islam is faced with people who know and are unafraid to speak the truth .
Islam crumbles .

Islam is only strong when it is mollycoddled and lied about.
When Islam is no longer given a port in the storm.
When all people no longer play along, pretending Islam is going through "growing pains "

Islam is abandon .

That has always been my position.
The truth will set you free.
Getting people to look at the truth ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZpdUUdd3I]YouTube - They Live Fight Scene[/ame]

You are blowing smoke...what do you want done with Islam? What do you want done with Muslims?

Sorry to disappoint Im not a foaming at the mouth kill all kook you want me to be .
I said the same thing 100 times back at the rainbow.You didnt listen then , you dont listen now.

This is a HUGE "Fuck You" to the 9/11 victims, their families....and to ALL Americans in general.

This is EXACTLY what the Moslems intend it to be, radical or "moderate", their intents are quite clear to me.

They're saying "FUCK YOU AMERICA".

You're a fuxxing idiot. I already posted a link showing some first responders and 9E Families fully support the mosque being built.

You bigots are the ones saying fuck you america and you're so damn stoopid you don't realize why.

You're throwing a 24 carat tantrum because we think it's incredibly stupid to honor terrorists and evil shits by building a shrine to their religion on the very site where they incinerated over 2000 INNOCENT civilians?

Bigots? You have no idea what the term means, and make yourself look twice the ingrate. Are you even a citizen? Lemme guess, you were one of the many we saw on TV dancing in the street when the towers fell.

Jackhole.

You're the only ones celebrating terrorists.

Jackhole.

Constructing a house of worship 2 blocks away sure is tantamount to "honor[ing] terrorists and evil shits by building a shrine to their religion on the very site..." etc. :cuckoo:

The mosque has nothing to do with 9/11, Tinkerbell. Quit whining.

Sorry to disappoint Im not a foaming at the mouth kill all kook you want me to be .
I said the same thing 100 times back at the rainbow.You didnt listen then , you dont listen now.

Right, you'd prefer a more civilized solution... like a version of the Nuremberg Laws in which all references to "Jews" and "Judaism" are replaced with "Muslims" and "Islam." :thup:

"The Vatican instructed Catholic bishops around the world to cover up cases of sexual abuse or risk being thrown out of the Church."
Http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/aug/17/religion.childprotection
And, Muslims killed over 3000 innocents on 9/11/2001.

So, on June 6th, there is a protest in NYC against those freaks planning to build a mosque in the area where their brethern killed over 2000 innocents.

Back to your old hate-filled self, I see. You made me stop and think for a second back there, but I guess I had you figured out after all. :lol:

"The Vatican instructed Catholic bishops around the world to cover up cases of sexual abuse or risk being thrown out of the Church."
Http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/aug/17/religion.childprotection

So, on June 6th, there is a protest in NYC against those freaks planning to build a mosque in the area where their brethern killed over 2000 innocents.

Back to your old hate-filled self, I see. You made me stop and think for a second back there, but I guess I had you figured out after all. :lol:
Oh? Saying those who killed over 3000 innocents the morning of 9/11/2001 were Muslims is 'hate'?

Wow. Just wow. Facts are 'hate' to Muslims, eh?

Oh? Saying those who killed over 3000 innocents the morning of 9/11/2001 were Muslims is 'hate'?

They were also men..

They also had black hair....

[Oh? Saying those who killed over 3000 innocents the morning of 9/11/2001 were Muslims is 'hate'?

Don't be stupid. :rolleyes:

So, on June 6th, there is a protest in NYC against those freaks planning to build a mosque in the area
Yes, they ARE freaks. Anyone who acts in such piss poor taste is a freak to me.

YOU took it personally.

Jackhole.

Constructing a house of worship 2 blocks away sure is tantamount to "honor[ing] terrorists and evil shits by building a shrine to their religion on the very site..." etc. :cuckoo:

The mosque has nothing to do with 9/11, Tinkerbell. Quit whining.
and what religion were all the terrorists?

How would you feel that after say blowing up the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur in the name of religion, there was a push to put a Christian church on that spot after killing 2000 innocent muslims?

I'd say that's a fairly equivalent situation. But why don't I think I'll get an honest answer...? Oh that's right. Libs aren't honest when confronted with their deeply entrenched hypocrisy of philosophy.

They were also men..

They also had black hair....
When 100% of the terrorists share the same religion, it ceases to be a stereotype and becomes a descriptor of the perpetrators.

Bunch of Ameriphobes running around here pretending to be sane and rational people.

Forum List

Back