Protest forming against ground zero mosque

Here's an idea. Since it is in New York, why don't we just let those who are most impacted by the Mosque decide. Ask New Yorkers and, if they're ok with it, then everyone else should mind their own business.
So if I convince your neighbors that you shouldn't be allowed to vote, own a car, or leave the house with clothes on...

Here's an idea. Since it is in New York, why don't we just let those who are most impacted by the Mosque decide. Ask New Yorkers and, if they're ok with it, then everyone else should mind their own business.

I don't even think that... anyone is free to set up residence anywhere anyone else can.... I have no problem with the legality of this center going right where it is...

PERSONALLY, I think it is wrong, just as my other scenarios would be wrong.... but that is my personal outlook on it

On a personal level, I agree with you. I think it is a ridiculous place for the mosque. However, since I am not personally affected by it, I lean towards letting New Yorkers decide for themselves.... apparently, that is a 'Soviet' viewpoint. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: At least, it is to the totally stupid.

you believe that other should be able to decide what your rights are

pretty close to soviet policy

You just broke everyone's irony meter. Every single one.

ad hominem.

You're a stupid bitch. Now that is an ad hom you dumbass. Oops. There is another one!

You've ignored every single valid point against your broadbrushed false claims so now you will do as most bigots and keep whining
Actually, they're not ad homs as you also showed why he was wrong. Hence, they're merely insults or, if you will, accurate observations.

Muslims have every right to build a mosque anywhere that it is legal to do so. And all the protest in the world won't stop it. Don't like it there? Get the city to zone against churches and religious buildings there.

They wouldn't do that. There are two very old, very beautiful churches there, both of which were very important to people on 9/11, one of them being Trinity Church.

I have a problem with people protesting against moderate muslims who want to show their commonality and support. Terrible message to send. Obviously, they can protest as they want, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.

There is no moderate Islam , The invention of moderate muslims is a Trojan horse.

You beat me to it.

Ditto +1

They wouldn't do that. There are two very old, very beautiful churches there, both of which were very important to people on 9/11, one of them being Trinity Church.

I have a problem with people protesting against moderate muslims who want to show their commonality and support. Terrible message to send. Obviously, they can protest as they want, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.

There is no moderate Islam , The invention of moderate muslims is a Trojan horse.
any have seen the same in judaism and christianity in the past

And in the PRESENT only Muslims are running around trying to kill innocent and unarmed civilians to make a point. Also, Jews and Christians don't kill Muslims because they are not Jews or Christians.

and the Crusades and Inquisitions were parish picnics?

The topic is mosques, I'm pretty sure that's a not a Christian thing.

But since you brought it up, are Christians currently at war with Americans? Do Christians plant car bombs and go on suicide missions?

Well, I think of the Olympic/Abortion Clinic bomber and the IRS Bldg Suicide pilot.

Have yet to see the church that blends Bible study with bomb making.

Authorities have charged an Owosso, Michigan, man with two counts of first-degree premeditated murder in the Friday shooting deaths of an anti-abortion activist and another man, a prosecutor's office said.

Police: Shooting suspect offended by anti-abortion material - CNN.com

any have seen the same in judaism and christianity in the past

And in the PRESENT only Muslims are running around trying to kill innocent and unarmed civilians to make a point. Also, Jews and Christians don't kill Muslims because they are not Jews or Christians.

Incorrect. Not even al-Qa'idah is as bad as Christian militias in Africa. Here's some of that good ol' Biblical mass murder:

According to the allegations set out in the warrants of arrest, the LRA is an armed group which “has established a pattern of brutalization of civilians by acts including murder, abduction, sexual enslavement, mutilation, as well as mass burnings of houses and looting of camp settlements; that abducted civilians, including children, are said to have been forcibly recruited as fighters, porters and sex slaves and to take part in attacks against the Ugandan army (UPDF) and civilian communities”. - ICC - Warrant of Arrest unsealed against five LRA Commanders

In particular, the LRA abducted numerous children and, at clandestine bases, terrorized them into virtual slavery as guards, concubines, and soldiers. In addition to being beaten, raped, and forced to march until exhausted, abducted children were forced to participate in the killing of other children who had attempted to escape. Amnesty International reported that without child abductions, the LRA would have few combatants. More than 6,000 children were abducted during 1998, although many of those abducted later escaped or were released. Most human rights NGOs place the number of abducted children still held captive by the LRA at around 3,000, although estimates vary substantially....The LRA rebels say they are fighting for the establishment of a government based on the biblical Ten Commandments. They are notorious for kidnapping children and forcing them to become rebel fighters or concubines. More than one-half-million people in Uganda's Gulu and Kitgum districts have been displaced by the fighting and are living in temporary camps, protected by the army. - Lord's Resistance Army (LRA)

washingtonpost.com
Sudan: LRA rebels attack several villages | Radio Netherlands Worldwide

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ip08pjKngI]YouTube - The Lord's Resistance Army Hunts Children in Sudan[/ame][/QUOTE]

Also, Jews and Christians don't kill Muslims because they are not Jews or Christians.
I hope you're joking about Christians, or have you forgotten that you killed and raped hundreds of thousands of us in Bosnia with support from your Christian brethren worldwide?

Christian volunteers from Greece:
"But it was not only hospitality or money that the Greeks offered. Spiritual succour was provided by the Greek Orthodox church which sent priests to the front line (several clerics received bravery medals from Plavsic).

In a step repeated in no other country, Archbishop Serafeim invited the Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic to visit Athens in 1993. At a mass rally attended by prominent politicians, the indicted war criminal proclaimed: 'We have only God and the Greeks on our side.'"

Greece faces shame of role in Serb massacre | World news | The Observer

Others:
"The first reports of Russian volunteer units, which consisted mainly of Afghanistan veterans, appeared as early as the end of 1992. Russian mercenaries and advisers generally worked for the VRS.According to accusations made by the Bosnian government, Russian military advisers were sent from Serbia and more than 4000 mercenaries from Russia, the Ukraine, Romania and Greece supported various paramilitary organizations. Romanian mercenaries were supposedly fighting with the Bosnian Serbs near Sarajevo in 1992. Greek and Russian mercenaries were also involved in the attack on Srebrenica. A Greek Volunteer Guard, a unit based in Vlasenica, was formed in March 1995 and was fully incorporated in the Drina Corps."​

Rape and other atrocities specifically targeting Muslims:
SEVENTH REPORT ON WAR CRIMES IN THE FORMER YUGOSLAVIA

"Then they ordered the Muslims to kiss an Orthodox cross, which they all did."

"As the group was leaving, the soldiers burned the Muslim houses. The women and children were separated into four groups at the police station and taken to separate houses confiscated from Muslim owners."

"Day and night, soldiers came to the house taking two to three women at a time. They were four to five guards at all times, all local Foca Serbs. The woman knew the rapes would begin when 'Mars na Drinu' was played over the loudspeaker of the main mosque. ('Mars na Drinu,' or 'March on the Drina', is reportedly a former Chetnik fighting song that was banned during the Tito years.)

While 'Mars na Drinu' was playing, the women were ordered to strip and soldiers entered the homes taking the ones they wanted. The age of women taken ranged from 12 to 60. Frequently the soldiers would seek out mother and daughter combinations. Many of the women were severely beaten during the rapes."

The first time, soldiers had entered and grabbed an 18-year-old girl, asking her if she were a virgin. She said she was. Licking his knife, one of the soldiers said that if they found she was not, he would butcher her. The witness pleaded with them not [to] take the girl but to take her instead. "We'll take you too," they said. While the witness was being raped, her rapist told her, "You should have already left this town. We'll make you have Serbian babies who will be Christians." Two soldiers raped her at that time; five soldiers raped the 18-year-old girl in full view of the witness.

"The witness also said she was forced to drink alcohol and eat pork at the rape house. Many women threw up and they were beaten for getting sick. Some women from her house were taken to a hotel near Tjentiste and raped there. The women were permitted to leave on August 18, 1992, on a convoy evacuating Muslims from Foca."

One woman was raped by 24 different soldiers before she was led away. The witness know of no one who was heard from her since that time. Two 16-year-old girls were taken to the other room and could not stand up when they were brought back. The witness identified the men who participated in the rapes; another witness identified the chief of police, who reportedly had signed the document ordering the rapes.

"A 28-year-old woman was taken by Serbian soldiers around midnight on August 12 to the outdoor sport stadium in Foca. There she was raped by 28 soldiers before losing consciousness. In addition the soldiers burned her body with cigarettes and cigarette lighters."

"The witness identified all of the aforementioned people and provided names of girls known to be dead and presumed to have died from being gang-raped at Luka camp. Monika brought a nurse to Luka to "prepare the girls and make them calm." The girls apparently have no idea what was going to happen to them, because they were only slightly frightened. The witness implied that the nurse was coerced into "treating" the girls. The witness observed Monika beating young men on the genitals repeatedly and for extended periods of time."

"The nurse, also a fellow refugee, said that Monika had stabbed one girl, who had resisted being sent to the soldiers, on the breast and in the vagina with a broken neck of a glass bottle; the girl bled to death. The nurse personally witnessed the incident."

"The witness was brought to a place in Posavska Mahala where she was raped by at least seven men before she passed out.

'One man ripped my clothes off and raped me; he didn't spare my mouth or my anus. He put a gun in my mouth and threatened to kill me. At 5:30 in the morning, he let me go, kicking me from behind and telling to walk home. I was naked. My 9-year-old niece was raped. They were our neighbors, the ones who raped us. My family is embarrassed to see me on TV, but I have to do it. Everything we owned was burned. We have nothing now.'"​

Shall I go on?

In response to the post above, I received this gem from JenyEliza:

Hi, you have received -14 reputation points from JenyEliza.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Hater....killer....terrorist lover.

Regards,
JenyEliza​

Clearly, citing an incident in which a crazed Jew gunned down scores of Muslim worshipers makes me a "killer." :rofl:

Don't get your Huggies in a bunch when I point out atrocities committed by other religions, dumbshit.

Comment:

Regards,
JenyEliza​

Clearly, citing an incident in which a crazed Jew gunned down scores of Muslim worshipers makes me a "killer." :rofl:

Don't get your Huggies in a bunch when I point out atrocities committed by other religions, dumbshit.

Fuck off you Mohammad dick licker....

Comment:

Regards,
JenyEliza​

Sterling retort. :clap2:

Licking dick is what you do to pay for your meth addiction, sweetie. Don't start projecting.

Comment:

Regards,
JenyEliza​

Are you serious Jeny?

Comment:

Regards,
JenyEliza​

Sterling retort. :clap2:

Licking dick is what you do to pay for your meth addiction, sweetie..

i believe it

Forum List

Back