Protest forming against ground zero mosque

Bunch of Ameriphobes running around here pretending to be sane and rational people.

Try neocon whackjob-phobe and you might be on the right track...:tongue:

That aside, Tim McVeigh wasn't a Muslim.....neither are the majority of people who were responsible for the 16,000+ homicides last year in your country...

In response to the post above, I received this gem from JenyEliza:

Hi, you have received -14 reputation points from JenyEliza.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Hater....killer....terrorist lover.

Regards,
JenyEliza​

Clearly, citing an incident in which a crazed Jew gunned down scores of Muslim worshipers makes me a "killer." :rofl:

Don't get your Huggies in a bunch when I point out atrocities committed by other religions, dumbshit.

You have correctly pointed out that wars are taking place around the world that involve religiously identifiable groups. Religious groups are even at war with other religious groups and atrocities take place on both sides, but that is not the same as targeting civilian groups because they refuse to convert to your religion. Islam is unique in its use of terrorism as a tool of evangelism.

Sahih Muslim (19:4294) - "When you meet your enemies who are polytheists [Christians...], invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them"

Bukhari (2:24) - "Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Ibn Ishaq 959 - Then the apostle sent Khalid bin Walid… to the Banu al-Harith and ordered him to invite them to Islam three days before he attacked them. If they accepted then he was to accept it from them, and if they declined he was to fight them. So Khalid set out and came to them, and sent out riders in all directions inviting the people to Islam, saying, “If you accept Islam you will be safe.” So the men accepted Islam as they were invited.

While Judaism and Christianity and practically every other religion tolerates religious diversity, Islam requires forced conversion.

Islam is incompatible with the First Amendment and American values. Since what is recorded in the Quaran cannot be changed, Islam is incapable of changing, and it has no place in the United States.

Last edited:
Also, Jews and Christians don't kill Muslims because they are not Jews or Christians.
I hope you're joking about Christians, or have you forgotten that you killed and raped hundreds of thousands of us in Bosnia with support from your Christian brethren worldwide?
Once again, not the point. Yes, the world is full of centuries-long religious wars in which atrocities continue to take place, but the war crimes you point out were not committed because these people refused to convert to Christianity.

You won't find Christian nations intolerant of a secular government or that execute Christian apostates or Muslim converts, but I can show you example after example of Muslim nations that will not tolerate a secular government or religious diversity.

The United States said on Monday it is watching "very closely" the case of an Afghan man who is facing the death penalty for converting from Islam to Christianity. The case, which a German official has called "intolerable," is thought to be the first prosecution for converting to Christianity in Afghanistan since the fall of the Taliban regime more than four years ago.

Afghanistan: Christian Convert Faces Execution - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty 2010

ISTANBUL, In the latest hearing of a Muslim-born Egyptian’s effort to officially convert to Christianity, opposing lawyers advocated he be convicted of “apostasy,” or leaving Islam, and sentenced to death.

Islamic Lawyers Urge Death Sentence for Egyptian Convert

If found guilty Pourmand is likely to face the death penalty.
Pourmand is a lay leader in the Assemblies of God church in Bandar-i Bushehr and converted to Christianity in 1980.

iran Iran, a Christian convert to face death penalty for apostasy - Asia News

Last edited:
There is no moderate Islam , The invention of moderate muslims is a Trojan horse.
any have seen the same in judaism and christianity in the past

And in the PRESENT only Muslims are running around trying to kill innocent and unarmed civilians to make a point. Also, Jews and Christians don't kill Muslims because they are not Jews or Christians.

Can anyone find an economical starting point to respond to concrete ignorance?

Comment:

Regards,
JenyEliza​

Clearly, citing an incident in which a crazed Jew gunned down scores of Muslim worshipers makes me a "killer." :rofl:

Don't get your Huggies in a bunch when I point out atrocities committed by other religions, dumbshit.

You have correctly pointed out that wars are taking place around the world that involve religiously identifiable groups. Religious groups are even at war with other religious groups and atrocities take place on both sides, but that is not the same as targeting civilian groups because they refuse to convert to your religion. Islam is unique in its use of terrorism as a tool of evangelism.

Sahih Muslim (19:4294) - "When you meet your enemies who are polytheists [Christians...], invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them"

Bukhari (2:24) - "Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Ibn Ishaq 959 - Then the apostle sent Khalid bin Walid… to the Banu al-Harith and ordered him to invite them to Islam three days before he attacked them. If they accepted then he was to accept it from them, and if they declined he was to fight them. So Khalid set out and came to them, and sent out riders in all directions inviting the people to Islam, saying, “If you accept Islam you will be safe.” So the men accepted Islam as they were invited.

While Judaism and Christianity and practically every other religion tolerates religious diversity, Islam requires forced conversion.

Islam is incompatible with the First Amendment and American values. Since what is recorded in the Quaran cannot be changed, Islam is incapable of changing, and it has no place in the United States.

You're pure genius! Not a day goes by where we don't hear about American Muslims killing their neighbors for not converting to islam. Gosh. You're so awesome.

False claims of bigotry is an insufficient answer to the genocidal doctrine of Islam.

Show us a false claim of bigotry.

You're the one making the accusation.

The burden of proof is on you Einstein.:tongue:

I just quoted one of your posts that is nothing but dumbass hate filled bullshit designed to TRY and justify your bigotry. If muslims are as bad as you claim why do you have to lie to support your claim?

But these Americans have absolutely nothing to do with terrorists. That is the only way for your analogy to make sense but you can't man up and admit your bigotry so you try to hide it with semantics like a pure bitch. At least Fitfuck doesn't try to hide his ignorant hate.

Did you even pass elementary school?.... use of an analogy does not equate the SUBJECTS to be the SAME THING

Jesus Christ.. build a fucking mosque next to the OKC bomb site.. build it next to a freaking pork processing plant... build it next to a school.. or wherever else... the building of it at ground zero when the tragedy was committed in the name of the muslim religion and the practice of jihad, it just more than a bit on the wrong side.. even if it is legal to do so.. and even with the vast majority of the muslim religion not in the extremist sect responsible

POST YOUR SUPPORTING CITATIONS ON YOUR CLAIM OF EXCOMMUNICATION

So you're still trying to deny your initial attempt at equating these Americans to Nazis. You're embarrassing.

Again... an analogy does not equate the subjects of the analogy to be the same... you are about as STUPID as they come... an analogy can equate the situation or action... much like the OTHER examples given with meat packing plants, PLO, etc

Comment:

Regards,
JenyEliza​

Fuck off you Mohammad dick licker....

Are you serious Jeny?

She is. Quite.

Comment:

Regards,
JenyEliza​

OK, that being said....what do YOU recommend be done to Muslims in America?

"The Vatican instructed Catholic bishops around the world to cover up cases of sexual abuse or risk being thrown out of the Church."
Http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/aug/17/religion.childprotection

And here we go.. an almost 50 year old unsubstantiated document that no credible news organization or investigation has deemed as legitimate

'If this document has been used as a justification for this intimidation then we possibly have what some commentators have alleged, namely, a blueprint for a cover-up. This is obviously a big "if" which requires concrete proof.'

Hmmm... funny, even 'The guardian', known for it's extremist left-wing writings, knows there is no concrete proof of the allegation

In addition.. no other news or investigative organization has corroborated this story... the only other references to the 'document' are mirrors of the story on winger sites and blogs

What next, a link to a Weekly World News story? I know... some "Dan Brown" proof or something from the Priory of Sion?... LOL

Look.. I am no fan of the Catholic church and there have been many instances through the ages of wrongdoings and a lust for power.... but you have an unsubstantiated claim that you have bought.. hook, line, and sinker because you WANT it to be true

Last edited:
Just because people have the "right" to do something doesn't make it right. I am getting sick and tired of the confusion some have between "approriate" and "legal". This is clearly not appropriate, yet idealogues refuse to say so. No wonder this country is so effed up.

Did you even pass elementary school?.... use of an analogy does not equate the SUBJECTS to be the SAME THING

Jesus Christ.. build a fucking mosque next to the OKC bomb site.. build it next to a freaking pork processing plant... build it next to a school.. or wherever else... the building of it at ground zero when the tragedy was committed in the name of the muslim religion and the practice of jihad, it just more than a bit on the wrong side.. even if it is legal to do so.. and even with the vast majority of the muslim religion not in the extremist sect responsible

POST YOUR SUPPORTING CITATIONS ON YOUR CLAIM OF EXCOMMUNICATION

So you're still trying to deny your initial attempt at equating these Americans to Nazis. You're embarrassing.

Again... an analogy does not equate the subjects of the analogy to be the same... you are about as STUPID as they come... an analogy can equate the situation or action... much like the OTHER examples given with meat packing plants, PLO, etc

How are these Americans putting up a mosque related to 9E? You say you're comparing the "action" so how is building the mosque an action comparable to a terrorist attack? You say you're comparing the "situation" so how does Americans building a mosque become comparable to the situation of a terrorist attack? You obviously don't know how to use analogies.

How are these Americans putting up a mosque related to 9E? You say you're comparing the "action" so how is building the mosque an action comparable to a terrorist attack? You say you're comparing the "situation" so how does Americans building a mosque become comparable to the situation of a terrorist attack? You obviously don't know how to use analogies.

Jesus Christ you are dense

Just as the people in a PLO office that could be built in Lockerbie would not have anything inherently to do with the flight 103 bombing, those who want to build this mosque do not inherently have anything to do with the events of 9/11

The building of the mosque was not compared to the terrorist attack... but nice try

The action of placing a building that is representative of a group that could offend by association, next to a site where the bad event happened is what is being compared... Having something that is representative or offense or can be compared to a situation next to a specific site.... Just as noted when I also said placing a meat packing plant next to a PETA office, while legal, is not really a good or right thing to do... Just like purposely building a liquor store next to Alcoholics Anonymous official office would not be very good, even though that liquor store owner and the liquor within his store did not cause the actions of alcoholics in the past... an oven factory next to Auschwitz would be in bad taste..

You are a fucking buffoon

Last edited:
Imagine if the Westboro Baptist Church proposed a 100 million dollar "cultural center" in the heart of San Francisco. I'm certain those "tolerant libs" would respect unconditionally their "right" to do so just as they support this effort.

Sharia Law coming to Lower Manhattan? Look at London.

"The Vatican instructed Catholic bishops around the world to cover up cases of sexual abuse or risk being thrown out of the Church."
Http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/aug/17/religion.childprotection

And here we go.. an almost 50 year old unsubstantiated document that no credible news organization or investigation has deemed as legitimate

'If this document has been used as a justification for this intimidation then we possibly have what some commentators have alleged, namely, a blueprint for a cover-up. This is obviously a big "if" which requires concrete proof.'

Hmmm... funny, even 'The guardian', known for it's extremist left-wing writings, knows there is no concrete proof of the allegation

In addition.. no other news or investigative organization has corroborated this story... the only other references to the 'document' are mirrors of the story on winger sites and blogs

What next, a link to a Weekly World News story? I know... some "Dan Brown" proof... LOL

Look.. I am no fan of the Catholic church and there have been many instances through the ages of wrongdoings and a lust for power.... but you have an unsubstantiated claim that you have bought.. hook, line, and sinker because you WANT it to be true

That is why I didn't rush to post the link because I knew you would try to find some way to ignore it because you are pure bitch.

Here is another news source.
Http://www.houstonpress.com/2010-04-22/news/the-man-who-sued-the-pope/

Here is another source:
Http://www.nationalcatholicreporter.org/update/bn080703.htm

Three valid sources but all it takes is one pathetic bitch like you to pretend they don't exist.

Also, on August 6, 2003 CBS did a segment on the discovery. But I guess since the world didn't halt to make sure you knew it must mean it didn't happen.

And looky look:

(title of article)

Vatican Fights to Keep Pope out of Court

"Also crucial to the Kentucky lawsuit is the 1962 document "Crimen Sollicitationis" - Latin for "crimes of solicitation." It describes how church authorities should deal procedurally with cases of abuse of children by priests, cases where sex is solicited in the confessional - a particularly heinous crime under canon law - and cases of homosexuality and bestiality."
wap.cbsnews.com/site?sid=cbsnews&pid=sections.detail&catId=TOP&storyId=6349927&viewFull=yes

What else ya got you whiny bitch?

Just as the people in a PLO office that could be built in Lockerbie would not have anything inherently to do with the flight 103 bombing, those who want to build this mosque do not inherently have anything to do with the events of 9/11

The building of the mosque was not compared to the terrorist attack... but nice try

The action of placing a building that is representative of a group that could offend by association, next to a site where the bad event happened is what is being compared... Having something that is representative or offense or can be compared to a situation next to a specific site.... Just as noted when I also said placing a meat packing plant next to a PETA office, while legal, is not really a good or right thing to do... Just like purposely building a liquor store next to Alcoholics Anonymous official office would not be very good, even though that liquor store owner and the liquor within his store did not cause the actions of alcoholics in the past... an oven factory next to Auschwitz would be in bad taste..

You just admitted your own analogy is not valid and you're too fuxxing stoopid to realize why.

You just admitted your own analogy is not valid and you're too fuxxing stoopid to realize why.

They work fine sorry.

Forum List

Back