Protest forming against ground zero mosque

[Oh? Saying those who killed over 3000 innocents the morning of 9/11/2001 were Muslims is 'hate'?

Wow. Just wow. Facts are 'hate' to Muslims, eh?
Don't be stupid. :rolleyes:

So, on June 6th, there is a protest in NYC against those freaks planning to build a mosque in the area
Yes, they ARE freaks. Anyone who acts in such piss poor taste is a freak to me.
Right. I'm sure that those funding the project chose the site as part of their nefarious Muslim plot to piss on the shattered lives of those whose loved ones died in the 9/11 attacks. Couldn't have anything to do with meeting the religious needs of the area's growing Islamic community. Nope. :cuckoo:

YOU took it personally.
Given your track record of insulting Muslims in general, it made sense to assume that you were speaking generally here as well.

Muslims have every right to build a mosque anywhere that it is legal to do so. And all the protest in the world won't stop it. Don't like it there? Get the city to zone against churches and religious buildings there.

They wouldn't do that. There are two very old, very beautiful churches there, both of which were very important to people on 9/11, one of them being Trinity Church.

I have a problem with people protesting against moderate muslims who want to show their commonality and support. Terrible message to send. Obviously, they can protest as they want, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.

There is no moderate Islam , The invention of moderate muslims is a Trojan horse.
any have seen the same in judaism and christianity in the past

Don't be stupid. :rolleyes:

Right. I'm sure that those funding the project chose the site as part of their nefarious Muslim plot to piss on the shattered lives of those whose loved ones died in the 9/11 attacks. Couldn't have anything to do with meeting the religious needs of the area's growing Islamic community. Nope. :cuckoo:

YOU took it personally.
Given your track record of insulting Muslims in general, it made sense to assume that you were speaking generally here as well.
Your paranoid assumptions do you in yet again.

YOU took it personally.

:rofl:

You're the one who's convinced that the construction of mosque is an attempt to show disrespect, but I'm clearly the paranoid one here. Gotcha.

:rofl:

You're the one who's convinced that the construction of mosque is an attempt to show disrespect, but I'm clearly the paranoid one here. Gotcha.
It appears I am not the only one who thinks this is in piss poor taste. Freaks have no social skills.

Of course, you wouldn't think those seventeen freaks did a thing wrong, either.

as soon as they get that mosque built we should give the Hormel packing plant a city block,, with a hog pen right next to a slaughterhouse.. and right next to that a Jack Daniels Distillary.

Why?
Because willow is a child and wants to stamp her feet because a guy from India cut her off in traffic and now she hates all Pakistanis.

You assume Fitah and others in this thread are Christian? While you're at it, what is the price of rice in China?

Idiot.

The fact remains that Christians have killed many people in the name of their religion.

So the fuck what? Start a thread about it.

What is the price of rice in China?
what is the price of rice in China?

Welcome to CZCE

anymore stupid questions?

"The Vatican instructed Catholic bishops around the world to cover up cases of sexual abuse or risk being thrown out of the Church."
Http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/aug/17/religion.childprotection
And, Muslims killed over 3000 innocents on 9/11/2001.

So, on June 6th, there is a protest in NYC against those freaks planning to build a mosque in the area where their brethern killed over 2000 innocents.

There is a protest planned against the freaks who hijacked planes on 9E? I always knew you bigots were a bit slow but I figured that almost after a decade even you would have learned by now they were also killed on that day.

I can't help but think that the reaction to this incident would be different if members of some other religion were involved. What if a group of Jews decided to recognize the site of a Muslim massacre as one of their "religious heritage sites"? Oh... wait:

The Cave of the Patriarchs is revered by Jews, Muslims and Christians as the ancient burial place of Abraham, his wife Sarah and other major biblical patriarchs and matriarchs. Abraham, or Ibrahim, is recognized as a prophet in Islam.

The Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, announced Sunday that the tomb would be included in the list of national heritage sites for preservation, enraging Muslims. The Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, was quoted as saying its inclusion could ignite a “religious war.”

For Palestinians, the protests on Thursday also commemorated the anniversary of the 1994 massacre in the shrine, where Baruch Goldstein, an American-born Israeli physician, fatally shot 29 Muslims who were praying in the Ibrahimi Mosque on the site.

Unrest Persists Over Israel Plan for Cave of the Patriarchs - NYTimes.com

This is not "just a church" Its is a 100 million dollar cultural center replete with performing arts center and swimming pool. My question is; who's paying and how will women be treated? Can I visit in a mini skirt?
You can, but you'll have to remove it before entering, lest you be seen in such immoral attire. :eusa_whistle:

It appears I am not the only one who thinks this is in piss poor taste. Freaks have no social skills.
Yeah, you're in good company. You get the join the chorus of ignorance alongside such esteemed intellectuals as Mr. Fitnah and WillowTree. :lol:

Of course, you wouldn't think those seventeen freaks did a thing wrong, either.
What? Engrish?

But since you brought it up, are Christians currently at war with Americans?

Are muslims?

Al Queda represents all Muslims in the same capacity that the Hutaree represent all Christians.

Do Christians plant car bombs and go on suicide missions?

I think the Troubles have simmered down for a bit, but we'll see.

Not for the RIRA:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RXCfC2LQA]YouTube - (April 2010) Real IRA car bomb attack on MI5 headquarters[/ame]

People did this terror act.

Not all Muslims liked what these people did.
You have no proof of this.

Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks

IslamiCity.com - Muslim Americans Condemn Attack

September 11 Terrorist Attack - Muslim Scholars Condemn September 11 Terrorist Attack

Scholars of Islam & the Tragedy of Sept. 11th

Islam Online- News Section

Cairo, EGYPT:
Egypt's great Imam Sheikh Mohammed Sayed Tantawi of Cairo's Al-Azhar mosque, Islam's oldest and most prominent religious institution, gestures in Cairo during Friday prayers on Sept.14, 2001. "He who kills a person without necessity ... will never go to heaven," Tantawi told worshippers as he denounced the terror attacks in the U.S. on Tuesday.
(AP Photo/Amr Nabil)- Sep 14 6:57 PM ET

Categorial Condemnation of Crimes Against Humanity

muslims condemn attack - Google Search

Forum List

Back