Protest forming against ground zero mosque

Determined to lose the entire argument, aren't you??

The analogy compares the situation... not the subject.. much like when you use a situation between 2 monkeys to compare the actions of 2 children... it is the ACTION being compared, not saying that the kids are exact same as the monkeys

You are a fucking dense motherfucker

POST THE MOTHERFUCKING CREDIBLE SOURCES SHOWING YOUR EXCOMMUNICATION ORDER... we've been waiting ALL day....

You need to learn how to use analogies because there is no way your analogy does not demonize Americans.

Analogy

a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based

Hmmm.. with the like FEATURE being the ACTION... not inherently the subject... like I said, you dense idiot.... an ANALOGY involving the 2 different subjects of a child and a monkey does not mean the child and the monkey are inherently the same....

Now curvy.... you going to post your cited material, or are you going to admit your made up shit?

So what is the feature in Americans putting up the mosque that makes them analogous to the American Nazi Party?

If you are a muslim and you are putting up a mosques and Nazis ,the common thread is they are both hate groups and were allies in the 2nd WW.
Why not post that encyclical ?

I think protesting people building a church/mosque/synaguage/house of worship/Etc is in incredibly poor tastes.

If islamic scripture did not call for my death , I would tend to agree with you.
Since it does, I object to any spread of the ideology.

Nothing like a shrine to the triumph of radical Islam on the graves of their victims to say 'fuck you'.

Nothing like a shrine to the triumph of radical Islam on the graves of their victims to say 'fuck you'.

This is a HUGE "Fuck You" to the 9/11 victims, their families....and to ALL Americans in general.

This is EXACTLY what the Moslems intend it to be, radical or "moderate", their intents are quite clear to me.

They're saying "FUCK YOU AMERICA".

Islam is a ideology , a way of life killing people is part of the practice of Islam .You cannot have Islam with out murder.

Really? So each Muslim out there...the millions of them...are murderers?
There are some exemptions for people like Kalam, and there are many muslims who for demographic reasons are exempt do to unreasonable odds.

The problem is when a allah decides to manifest his religion, its always do it the same way.
Murder .

Now, do you think they are misunderstanding Islam or are you missing the point?

Sorry I know its a waste of time to ask ,you are even more one dimensional and boring then I had remembered.

Ah...and now the back pedalling....and then back to calling Muslims murderers.

Well as for one-dimensional...I'm not the one stereotyping everyone of a particular religion now, am I?

Really? So each Muslim out there...the millions of them...are murderers?
There are some exemptions for people like Kalam, and there are many muslims who for demographic reasons are exempt do to unreasonable odds.

The problem is when a allah decides to manifest his religion, its always do it the same way.
Murder .

Now, do you think they are misunderstanding Islam or are you missing the point?

Sorry I know its a waste of time to ask ,you are even more one dimensional and boring then I had remembered.

Ah...and now the back pedalling....and then back to calling Muslims murderers.

Well as for one-dimensional...I'm not the one stereotyping everyone of a particular religion now, am I?
It was your strawman you can stuff it anyway you want.

Islam a crime syndicate and a hate group, masquerading as a religion .

You need to learn how to use analogies because there is no way your analogy does not demonize Americans.

Analogy

a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based

Hmmm.. with the like FEATURE being the ACTION... not inherently the subject... like I said, you dense idiot.... an ANALOGY involving the 2 different subjects of a child and a monkey does not mean the child and the monkey are inherently the same....

Now curvy.... you going to post your cited material, or are you going to admit your made up shit?

So what is the feature in Americans putting up the mosque that makes them analogous to the American Nazi Party?

Jesus Christ you areas fucking dense as a quasar

The situation was shown to you that a group (no matter what it is... that is OFFENSIVE because of past actions) that wishes to build and populate at the site where their victim is residing or at the site of the atrocity, while legal is probably a pretty wrong thing to do.. uncouth

As shown to you, bitch, you can use SEVERAL EXAMPLES... whether it be a meat packing plant building next to PETA.. whether it be Nazis across from a holocaust memorial.. whether it be the PLO on the site of the Lockerbie bombing... whether it be the KKK next to the 16th street baptist church....

You see.. it is not that muslims are the SAME as the KKK or the PLO or whatever else... it shows the similarity in the OFFENSIVENESS.. the SITUATION of moving into the proximity... the MOTHERFUCKING ACTION....

Now POST YOUR FUCKING CREDIBLE CITATIONS FOR YOUR UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIM OF THE EXCOMMUNICATION ORDER

Analogy

The situation was shown to you that a group (no matter what it is... that is OFFENSIVE because of past actions) that wishes to build and populate at the site where their victim is residing or at the site of the atrocity, while legal is probably a pretty wrong thing to do.. uncouth

As shown to you, bitch, you can use SEVERAL EXAMPLES... whether it be a meat packing plant building next to PETA.. whether it be Nazis across from a holocaust memorial.. whether it be the PLO on the site of the Lockerbie bombing... whether it be the KKK next to the 16th street baptist church....

You see.. it is not that muslims are the SAME as the KKK or the PLO or whatever else... it shows the similarity in the OFFENSIVENESS.. the SITUATION of moving into the proximity... the MOTHERFUCKING ACTION....

Now POST YOUR FUCKING CREDIBLE CITATIONS FOR YOUR UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIM OF THE EXCOMMUNICATION ORDER

But these Americans have absolutely nothing to do with terrorists. That is the only way for your analogy to make sense but you can't man up and admit your bigotry so you try to hide it with semantics like a pure bitch. At least Fitfuck doesn't try to hide his ignorant hate.

But these Americans have absolutely nothing to do with terrorists. That is the only way for your analogy to make sense but you can't man up and admit your bigotry so you try to hide it with semantics like a pure bitch. At least Fitfuck doesn't try to hide his ignorant hate.

Nothing ignorant or hateful about objecting to genocidal ideologies, Being to bigoted to recognize one now thats a problem.

Did you even pass elementary school?.... use of an analogy does not equate the SUBJECTS to be the SAME THING

Jesus Christ.. build a fucking mosque next to the OKC bomb site.. build it next to a freaking pork processing plant... build it next to a school.. or wherever else... the building of it at ground zero when the tragedy was committed in the name of the muslim religion and the practice of jihad, it just more than a bit on the wrong side.. even if it is legal to do so.. and even with the vast majority of the muslim religion not in the extremist sect responsible

POST YOUR SUPPORTING CITATIONS ON YOUR CLAIM OF EXCOMMUNICATION

Sorry curve word just came down

3219931249_9a261c31cd_o.jpg

Nothing ignorant or hateful about objecting to genocidal ideologies, Being to bigoted to recognize one now thats a problem.

So, all Muslims are into genocide? That means you want to kill them all first?

C'mon curvy.... a story THAT big has to be easily found and confirmed by CNN, ABC, LA Times, Boston Globe, USA Today, AP, Reuters.. hell ESPN, Christian Science Monitor, or fucking US Magazine.. any credible source will do... ANY...

You posted it as fact as a part of your argument.. put up or shut up, bitch

So, all Muslims are into genocide? That means you want to kill them all first?
My position has always been the same.
Education and the truth are the answer , when Islam is faced with people who know and are unafraid to speak the truth .
Islam crumbles .

Islam is only strong when it is mollycoddled and lied about.
When Islam is no longer given a port in the storm.
When all people no longer play along, pretending Islam is going through "growing pains "

Islam is abandon .

That has always been my position.
The truth will set you free.
Getting people to look at the truth ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZpdUUdd3I]YouTube - They Live Fight Scene[/ame]

This is a HUGE "Fuck You" to the 9/11 victims, their families....and to ALL Americans in general.

This is EXACTLY what the Moslems intend it to be, radical or "moderate", their intents are quite clear to me.

They're saying "FUCK YOU AMERICA".

You're a fuxxing idiot. I already posted a link showing some first responders and 9E Families fully support the mosque being built.

You bigots are the ones saying fuck you america and you're so damn stoopid you don't realize why.

Forum List

Back