Protest, protest, protest, protest, but the St. Louis one is interesting.....

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Does anyone work anymore ????? I see what me and millions like me are paying for now, and it is just flat outright BULLCRAP for the most part, however the St. Louis one might be legit this time.... Hmmm.

Last edited:
Does anyone work anymore ????? I see what me and millions like me are paying for now, and it is just flat outright BULLCRAP. It's time for all these people to get their aces to work, and start contributing to society instead of being a huge drain on society. This bullcrap is getting ridiculous.

Protesting is part of democracy.

Seeing that the rich take all the wealth and fuck over the workers I don't blame them one bit. Work for what? So they can hardly afford a roof over their head after a 40 hour work week, while their goddamn boss makes millions per year.

We need stronger unions and more workers rights in this country. Then maybe just maybe more people would start working.

Seeing that the rich take all the wealth and fuck over the workers I don't blame them one bit. Work for what? So they can hardly afford a roof over their head after a 40 hour work week, while their goddamn boss makes millions per year.

We need stronger unions and more workers rights in this country. Then maybe just maybe more people would start working.

Piss away their tax money on goddamn wars over seas, while being told to fuck off when it comes to any help after that 45-50 hour work week.

Your indoctrination is complete, Comrade.

"Poor spellers of the world...untie!"

We need to get justice going again in this country, because doing it in the way that it is being done now isn't working. It seems that the average Joe is thinking that he is now a lawyer, judge, and jury today. If a trial goes wrong, then a retrial should be requested. Protesting in the streets is vigilante fever, and mob rule or justice. We don't aspire to mob rule in society, so the concept needs to be ended as a way to retry a defendent in the streets. There is more going on than meets the eye in alot of these protest today. The situation in St. Louis however is very fluid, and the statements made in the vehicle by the officer was in most people's minds just wrong. He should have been more professional as to not allowing his personal feelings to enter into the situation or into the event. Yes, adrenaline gets to flowing, and the thought that one could have been killed by the vehicle that was charged at them is an adrenaline builder, but even so they weren't killed right, and a cool down period had developed right ?? Now the statements appear to be a pre-meditated speak to many, because the officer was out of direct danger at that moment when he spoke the words that he had spoken before later killing the individual right ?? Hmm. Not good. The job cop's have today is a tough one, and especially with alot of intense moments that are dealt with trying to up hold the law. The nation needs cop's that better represent the populations better in the communities in which they serve.

Does anyone work anymore ????? I see what me and millions like me are paying for now, and it is just flat outright BULLCRAP. It's time for all these people to get their aces to work, and start contributing to society instead of being a huge drain on society. This bullcrap is getting ridiculous.

Just keep on portraying yourself as a victim instead of being responsible for your place in this society. See what it gets you, you lazy thing.

Does anyone work anymore ????? I see what me and millions like me are paying for now, and it is just flat outright BULLCRAP for the most part, however the St. Louis one might be legit this time.... Hmmm.

I agree, I sat and listened to the tapes chasing him saying they were to kill some n today. How he got off with the evidence against him well all I can say one goddamn crooked judge.

Just keep on portraying yourself as a victim instead of being responsible for your place in this society. See what it gets you, you lazy thing.
. That's just it, he doesn't know where his place is in society. When a person is like this, the devil can fill their heads full of all sorts of things.

Did you see or hear the evidence? You probably think this is an antifa protest.

I agree, I sat and listened to the tapes chasing him saying they were to kill some n today. How he got off with the evidence against him well all I can say one goddamn crooked judge.
. They (the police),must keep their professionalism about themselves at all times... A retrial may need to come next.

Last edited:

Yes, I heard just in the news report. I was not in the courtroom or have all the info the judge had.

Many different types of protest, but some are good ones. Hope the bad folks don't taint it. Otherwise don't give the alledged crooked judge cover by being equally as bad.

Yes, I heard just in the news report. I was not in the courtroom or have all the info the judge had.
. A curious case indeed. Hope justice comes if the case warrants it.

The problem is these people believed the like "american dream" and that hard work will make one achieve. That's a bunch of be...always has been. Barely scraping by is the american dream. Having a few bucks left for an ice cold beer is what 99 percent should expect. Instead they've been indoctrinated into thinking america is a utopian oasis.no place like that exists. Be happy you have a place to sleep and some Mac n cheese in your gut. It isn't a great place but its better than any other place.

Unions are EXACTLY what they were crated to fight BIG BUSINESS with no other interest then to MAKE money. They quit representing the working man decades ago.

I went to another state to visit my son in college. He was in his car and told me to follow him. Hew was going 70 in a 30 mile zone and I had to keep up with him or be lost. I remember thinking if I get stopped by police, I would ask for his gun and shoot my son! That was my adrenalin talking, never would have done it.

Workers shouldn't expect to ever get ahead. That's strictly for the owners. Why are people so ungodly stupid as to belie e they are going or should live even somewhat comfortably?

. They (the police),must keep their professionalism about themselves at all times... A retrial may need to come next.
Double jeopardy means no State Trial can happen again. The man was found not guilty.

The dirty little secret is owners despise their workers and those workers are looked at as shear liability.

The problem is these people believed the like "american dream" and that hard work will make one achieve. That's a bunch of be...always has been. Barely scraping by is the american dream. Having a few bucks left for an ice cold beer is what 99 percent should expect. Instead they've been indoctrinated into thinking america is a utopian oasis.no place like that exists. Be happy you have a place to sleep and some Mac n cheese in your gut. It isn't a great place but its better than any other place.
Another victim. You must like you lot in life. You haven't done anything to change it.

Forum List

Back