Protest, protest, protest, protest, but the St. Louis one is interesting.....

The closeness of the country is not even the least of my concerns....its about god then family...its a place to live. Today's worker should put loyalty on the backburner. Its all about survival.

Liquor is an escape from the struggles in this life. Prohibition failed...thankfully. Millions upon millions depend on the relaxation a drink provides.

The closeness of the country is not even the least of my concerns....its about god then family...its a place to live. Today's worker should put loyalty on the backburner. Its all about survival.
. Doesn't have to be this way.

Surviving in the US is easy. Merely exist. Get welfare. If you want something better, you have to work for it. Get educated and bring out the best in yourself. Find your own drive.

Liquor is an escape from the struggles in this life. Prohibition failed...thankfully. Millions upon millions depend on the relaxation a drink provides.
. "Let them drink and be merry". ?? Isn't this what a king once said ?

Nothing like a glass of Irish whisky on the rocks. I have one every day...at 81 I feel great...might be the magic elixir

Workers shouldn't expect to ever get ahead. That's strictly for the owners. Why are people so ungodly stupid as to belie e they are going or should live even somewhat comfortably?
All my family members went to college and have at least one degree. All are living comfortably and smartly. Don't depend on government for anything. You make your own place in our society. If you really wanted more than a case of beer each week, you would have made sure you were prepared for a very good job and intended to work hard in it.

You depend on government for.many things. For someone who claims to have a college education, you sure don't know much.

Think on it for a minute. I'll bet you can name several things that you depend on the government for.

Fool.
I depend on the governement to allow me to choose my direction in life. I depend on the governemnt to allow me to live in a safe country. I pay taxes for the services I get.

Please. Try harder. You are boring.

Workers shouldn't expect to ever get ahead. That's strictly for the owners. Why are people so ungodly stupid as to belie e they are going or should live even somewhat comfortably?
All my family members went to college and have at least one degree. All are living comfortably and smartly. Don't depend on government for anything. You make your own place in our society. If you really wanted more than a case of beer each week, you would have made sure you were prepared for a very good job and intended to work hard in it.

You depend on government for.many things. For someone who claims to have a college education, you sure don't know much.

Think on it for a minute. I'll bet you can name several things that you depend on the government for.

Fool.
. Depending on government to a degree of becoming to dependent is very bad, and the government attempting to make dependents out of millions is way bad.

Yeah. And that doesn't happen here. That's bullshit. You believe bullshit. It's what you base your political philosophy on. Bullshit.

Fool.
I depend on the governement to allow me to choose my direction in life. I depend on the governemnt to allow me to live in a safe country. I pay taxes for the services I get.

Please. Try harder. You are boring.
Lol. I do have a boring, comfortable life. Sorry that does not make you get the chills. Look for an extremist on the board to interact with.

Fool.
. Depending on government to a degree of becoming to dependent is very bad, and the government attempting to make dependents out of millions is way bad.

Yeah. And that doesn't happen here. That's bullshit. You believe bullshit. It's what you base your political philosophy on. Bullshit.
Of course that happens here.

This may be a dumb question, but has any kind of difference been made by any protest that has ever taken place recently?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back