Protest, protest, protest, protest, but the St. Louis one is interesting.....

This may be a dumb question, but has any kind of difference been made by any protest that has ever taken place recently?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
In some cases it has brought renewed attention to some cases that needed to be revisited. The main thing is that people need to be peaceful and smart not to allow infiltrators to disrupt or cause violence in a protest name. Rebuke violence no matter what, and things get done, voices are heard, and good comes from it.

The problem is these people believed the like "american dream" and that hard work will make one achieve. That's a bunch of be...always has been. Barely scraping by is the american dream. Having a few bucks left for an ice cold beer is what 99 percent should expect. Instead they've been indoctrinated into thinking america is a utopian oasis.no place like that exists. Be happy you have a place to sleep and some Mac n cheese in your gut. It isn't a great place but its better than any other place.
. People have been held back in life by the greedy, and once the trend reached fever pitch, then those people have figured many ways to express their dissatisfaction of the way that they have been treated in life, and especially if they find that many others have also suffered the same fate. So social media, protest, and other venues have become favored by the down troddined in life. Some have legitimate claims while others want something for nothing.

People are mostly held back by their own lack of effort. Getting an education, acquiring useful skills, finding and holding onto a job — all take work and determination. Making excuses and blaming others is a certain road to failure.

Sadly, if you believe that everything is hopeless and that you will never get ahead, then you are right....for you.

The line of sanctimonious nutbags who think they have life figured out but never stopped bitching while the black guy was president is neverending. Ba k then, you blamed the government plenty for your shitty lives.

If you were honest and secure in your own skin, you'd be able to admit that your status at birth likely had more to do with whatever your current status is than your own grit and determination. That's life.

A 6oz serving while sitting on the patio before dinner....watching the leaves change color works nicely. Takes me bout an hour to finish it....then dinner. For those of you still working I highly suggest retirement.

they said they would protest/create chaos if they didn't get the verdict they wanted..they said this before the verdict was given
this is un-American, uncivilized, etc
it's threatening the judge --against the law and also un-American, uncivilized

these blacks are NOT NOT NOT-NOT shot because they because they are black !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like a glass of Irish whisky on the rocks. I have one every day...at 81 I feel great...might be the magic elixir
I always laugh when I watch someone add ice to any hard liquor.
Ice numbs the taste buds so the flavor of the drink can not be fully appreciated.
EVERY distillery in Scotland which has a 'tasting room' serves samples with about 20% room temperature spring water.
This is known as 'Releasing The Dragon'.
Hard liquor is/was NEVER intended to be drunk 'straight' either.
'Straight' and ice cubes are for the uninitiated typically 'American' dummys.

A 6oz serving while sitting on the patio before dinner....watching the leaves change color works nicely. Takes me bout an hour to finish it....then dinner. For those of you still working I highly suggest retirement.
I'll be 70 this year. I sold my FF franchises when I was 45. Bought a new 180, a used 1969 Ferrari 365 GTB, some land on the Gulf Islands, had a small cottage built and spend my retirement fishing/sailing/painting and swimming and flying.

The problem is these people believed the like "american dream" and that hard work will make one achieve. That's a bunch of be...always has been. Barely scraping by is the american dream. Having a few bucks left for an ice cold beer is what 99 percent should expect. Instead they've been indoctrinated into thinking america is a utopian oasis.no place like that exists. Be happy you have a place to sleep and some Mac n cheese in your gut. It isn't a great place but its better than any other place.
. People have been held back in life by the greedy, and once the trend reached fever pitch, then those people have figured many ways to express their dissatisfaction of the way that they have been treated in life, and especially if they find that many others have also suffered the same fate. So social media, protest, and other venues have become favored by the down troddined in life. Some have legitimate claims while others want something for nothing.

People are mostly held back by their own lack of effort. Getting an education, acquiring useful skills, finding and holding onto a job — all take work and determination. Making excuses and blaming others is a certain road to failure.

Sadly, if you believe that everything is hopeless and that you will never get ahead, then you are right....for you.
. If you think things are that cut and dry, then you best go selling that snake oil to someone whose buying it. The working of the illegals for years now, and all in order to undermine American labor is a fact that you want to ignore. Don't worry, if you got yours honest, and if you ran your company in an honest and decent way, then you would have no problem with guilt about what you may have done in life at all, but if you were a crooked, greedy, get yours at any cost kind of person in life, then you might have a problem.

Forum List

Back