Protesters at Trump rally? Early salvos from the left.

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
It is to create the unerlining narrative-Trump is a dangerous, violent malcontent an racist that relishes in chaos!!

The democrats has figured out the GOP nominee is Trump. Kasich and Rubio chances are laughable. Cruz do not have a lock on the evangelical vote an his appeal outside that block is dismal.

That leaves the crafty and charismatic Trump. The Democrats realize that they have to take control of Trumps image or else voters will focus on the illegal immigration issue like a laser beam. In character, the Dems have character issues in their candidate as well, so keeping people distracted from Hillary is necessary as well.

Let no one fool you into thinking a protester at a Trump rally is there to protest Trump in peace! It is the creation of a narrative that must be written in order to improve the Democrats chances of securing power. The Generals has started and the Dems are sucking punching the GOP only possible nominee!

From now on, it is nasty politics. None of that 5 year old name calling the GOP practiced, but knife to the throat wide-eyed ready to die bomb throwing radicals trying to take over the message.

It is to create the unerlining narrative-Trump is a dangerous, violent malcontent an racist that relishes in chaos!!

The democrats has figured out the GOP nominee is Trump. Kasich and Rubio chances are laughable. Cruz do not have a lock on the evangelical vote an his appeal outside that block is dismal.

That leaves the crafty and charismatic Trump. The Democrats realize that they have to take control of Trumps image or else voters will focus on the illegal immigration issue like a laser beam. In character, the Dems have character issues in their candidate as well, so keeping people distracted from Hillary is necessary as well.

Let no one fool you into thinking a protester at a Trump rally is there to protest Trump in peace! It is the creation of a narrative that must be written in order to improve the Democrats chances of securing power. The Generals has started and the Dems are sucking punching the GOP only possible nominee!

From now on, it is nasty politics. None of that 5 year old name calling the GOP practiced, but knife to the throat wide-eyed ready to die bomb throwing radicals trying to take over the message.
I think you're giving "the left" too much credit.

If "the left" was smart, they would not stage protests at Trump rallies, because it's creating even more publicity and name recognition for Trump.

This is really just a bunch of slacker MoveOn.org hippies out there making trouble. I'm amazed they put down the bong, and tuned out Sponge Bob long enough to do all that.

That is actually creepy...

Trump supporters have attacked people over and over and NOW their new thing is to blame the Protestors for the assaults they receive. They now say that the protesters who are being attacked are the real attackers. Speaking or holding a sign is agitating and thats grounds for physical attacks. Being there and not agreeing with Trump means you should get smacked.

Basically is you arent sucking Trumps dick out in the open they demand full compliance and lock step or violent attack. Only 2 choices

Trump supporters have attacked people over and over and NOW their new thing is to blame the Protestors for the assaults they receive. They now say that the protesters who are being attacked are the real attackers. Speaking or holding a sign is agitating and thats grounds for physical attacks. Being there and not agreeing with Trump means you should get smacked.

Basically is you arent sucking Trumps dick out in the open they demand full compliance and lock step or violent attack. Only 2 choices

Perhaps the lefties should stop being such violent assholes?

Violence is nonpartisan, obviously...

Let's all take breather (and a doggie downer)...
0ce11d08e39d8919fa80f3f1af793556.jpg

I'll go to any Trump rallies near me. I'll just plaster myself with flags, put a pillow in my gut, adopt a hateful sneer and wild bug-eyes, and I'll fit right in.

Now, my sprained shoulder might hold me back. I won't be able to salute TheDonald properly. I'll make up for it with louder screaming.

The plan is to film it all. And loudly accuse the redneck next to me of being a liberal, so that the crowd attacks them. Good fun.

Remember, Trumptards, you've been infiltrated. Keep an eye out for people like me.

The right definition of "violent" keeps changing to include non violent people who are just there. In return you guys get actually violent and blame your actions on others

Forum List

Back