Protesters Forming Already. What do you think will happen tomorrow?

EconomyKing

Rookie
Jan 10, 2017
Protests Already?

How many do you think will show up tomorrow (10K=, I bet!)

Do you think they should just accept the election or wait to see if his policies are what they fear?

Who did you vote for?

Meh.. shit on the street, take a bunch of drugs.. fornicate publically. You know, show who they really are.. as if we don't already know.

96574c535b55e799796ce28ed717db7c.jpg

The head of the Secret Service explained it on Fox. The 1st Amendment gives protesters the right to yell and scream all they want but they will be arrested if they disregard the barricades. .

Protests Already?

Do you think they should just accept the election or wait to see if his policies are what they fear?

Who did you vote for?

Need to address those questions to the people, who are paying for the protests: Soros for example. The protesters like sheep will do what they've been paid for.

upload_2017-1-19_16-15-53.png

Leftists hate democracy, nobody can deny it now.

MASSIVE ANTI-OBAMA RALLY ON OBAMA’S INAUGURATION DAY!!! - Tea Party Tribune

If you are unsatisfied with President Barack Obama’s reelection win and
you further feel that he will ultimately destabilize America completely, then let us join together with bold Anti-Obama signs clearly stating our main grievances concerning unemployment, the economy, Benghazi, foreign policy matters, war status or whatever may perhaps be your main concern(s) on Inauguration Day, January 21, 2013 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Federal Holiday), at the West Front of the Capitol Building, which is currently being reported in the news for ticket purchase.

The usual number that show up at every Republican inauguration.

The number that actually say they will do things, are very few in number. They are magnified by social media, but won't dare do anything significant in public, for fear their friends will know what complete nincompoops they are.

They'll mostly stay in their mothers' basements and keep crying on their keyboards, where they can hide.

Protests Already?

Who did you vote for?

Need to address those questions to the people, who are paying for the protests: Soros for example. The protesters like sheep will do what they've been paid for.

View attachment 107517
Instead they picked a guy who steals their food before slaughtering them. Good job sheep.

Yo, I wouldn`t put nothing passed George Soros, like hiring a sniper! A Barret .50 caliber sniper rifle has an effective range (how far you are likely to hit the target) of about 1.2 miles (a Canadian sniper reportedly made a shot from 1.5 miles), and an actual range (how far the bullet can travel) of about 4.2 miles.
latest

They won`t come cheap, but "Soros" has the Money and Connections!!!
Let`s not forget "Obama" fired the Head of all Security at the Inauguration!!!

"GTP"
smiley-shooting-gun.gif

Yo, I wouldn`t put nothing passed George Soros, like hiring a sniper! A Barret .50 caliber sniper rifle has an effective range (how far you are likely to hit the target) of about 1.2 miles (a Canadian sniper reportedly made a shot from 1.5 miles), and an actual range (how far the bullet can travel) of about 4.2 miles.
latest

They won`t come cheap, but "Soros" has the Money and Connections!!!
Let`s not forget "Obama" fired the Head of all Security at the Inauguration!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 107523

Bambo pretends he knows about guns.

LOL!

I heard that as the protesters formed, they were arrested and taken to the ovens. I noted there were none at the Lincoln Memorial this evening. Good job.

Protests Already?

Who did you vote for?

Act like the imbeciles they act like at every other protest or sit in or march.

Forum List

Back