Protesters Forming Already. What do you think will happen tomorrow?

I love protesting....the purest form of patriotism. I have never done it but hope to oppose the nation of my birth before I die....just to show america ain't that great. If you disagree...cmon depoidepoirt me. Oh that's right, you got no recourse. Ya got nothing. Cmon.

Dream on!!! Tears on your pillow!!! It is just the same as the shit all of you have been posting since YOUR SCUM LOST THE ELECTION. EVERYTHING you igmos have posted is even more out of touch than anything I put in that post. I just hope we can erase any chance of your beloved murdering scum ever getting back into power. You are surely helping to attain that hope with your childish gibberish.

Hey 12icer....my flag is on my basement floor and my boots are on it.....ya got nothing.

Protests Already?

How many do you think will show up tomorrow (10K=, I bet!)

Do you think they should just accept the election or wait to see if his policies are what they fear?

Who did you vote for?

I hope they act like typical leftists and trash the place......the Republicans need to win even more states....

It was wrong, but it was a rally that made no news, vs a protest.
Leftists hate democracy, nobody can deny it now.

MASSIVE ANTI-OBAMA RALLY ON OBAMA’S INAUGURATION DAY!!! - Tea Party Tribune

If you are unsatisfied with President Barack Obama’s reelection win and
you further feel that he will ultimately destabilize America completely, then let us join together with bold Anti-Obama signs clearly stating our main grievances concerning unemployment, the economy, Benghazi, foreign policy matters, war status or whatever may perhaps be your main concern(s) on Inauguration Day, January 21, 2013 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Federal Holiday), at the West Front of the Capitol Building, which is currently being reported in the news for ticket purchase.

Wouldn't talk about it sooner because I didn't want to share.

I just made over $250,000 on the water cannons I bought in November! Did it with borrowed money so that 250G is all mine....but, damnit, taxably mine.

I heard that as the protesters formed, they were arrested and taken to the ovens. I noted there were none at the Lincoln Memorial this evening. Good job.
There were ovens at the Lincoln Memorial? I must have missed that feature at my last visit. If protesters were forming, from what substance were they forming. I understand many DC residents don't pick up their dog's waste...

Bikers for Trump will likely be toeing the line with protesters, who are also expected to be at the event. a Soro's event
Love the avatar bro...seriously...I was a radioman 77-81

so was I 66-70
Wow, I was outta norfolk, uss America, cv-66...and thank you for your service during one of the hardest times to serve...were you west-pac outta san diego?

San Fran. attached to westpac in Nam. 7th fleet. the club

And one by a kid. Those idiots, using kids to keep themselves from being arrested.

Bikers for Trump will likely be toeing the line with protesters, who are also expected to be at the event. a Soro's event

so was I 66-70
Wow, I was outta norfolk, uss America, cv-66...and thank you for your service during one of the hardest times to serve...were you west-pac outta san diego?

I had it easy, 1 med after A-school in S.D. and then a year in the yards where I spent the entire time T A D to the bowling alley and auto hobby shop on base. they gave me an on base apartment type place to stay, color TV, beer machine, a 96 every other weekend, and not one day of duty or working party the entire year...my only regret is not staying in

You had to go to work? :biggrin:
(Just playing with ya)

so was I 66-70

I had it easy, 1 med after A-school in S.D. and then a year in the yards where I spent the entire time T A D to the bowling alley and auto hobby shop on base. they gave me an on base apartment type place to stay, color TV, beer machine, a 96 every other weekend, and not one day of duty or working party the entire year...my only regret is not staying in

Forum List

Back