Protesters Forming Already. What do you think will happen tomorrow?

I think this from Macbeth will sum it up pretty well.
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Do you think they should just accept the election or wait to see if his policies are what they fear?
What would not accepting the election look like?
That's just one of the many things they say but have no clue what it would actually be...have to be honest though, I look forward to things like this, the left very seldom ever comes out on top in these things which I think the planners of these events count on, constant losing and setbacks helps to reinforce the victimhood status that they need to keep the party afloat...but whatever happens I hope it makes for some great TV

Yo, I wouldn`t put nothing passed George Soros, like hiring a sniper! A Barret .50 caliber sniper rifle has an effective range (how far you are likely to hit the target) of about 1.2 miles (a Canadian sniper reportedly made a shot from 1.5 miles), and an actual range (how far the bullet can travel) of about 4.2 miles.
They won`t come cheap, but "Soros" has the Money and Connections!!!
Let`s not forget "Obama" fired the Head of all Security at the Inauguration!!!
Say Hi to the Secret Service for me when they knock on your door in about 20 minutes.

A whole lotta Democrat sore losers will be arrested, and then spend a couple days in a nasty jail cell for nothing. But hey, whatever floats your boat i guess. :cuckoo:

Leftists hate democracy, nobody can deny it now.

MASSIVE ANTI-OBAMA RALLY ON OBAMA’S INAUGURATION DAY!!! - Tea Party Tribune

If you are unsatisfied with President Barack Obama’s reelection win and
you further feel that he will ultimately destabilize America completely, then let us join together with bold Anti-Obama signs clearly stating our main grievances concerning unemployment, the economy, Benghazi, foreign policy matters, war status or whatever may perhaps be your main concern(s) on Inauguration Day, January 21, 2013 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Federal Holiday), at the West Front of the Capitol Building, which is currently being reported in the news for ticket purchase.

Which never materialized. If Obama got the same vitriolic scrutiny Trump is getting, liberals would have r-olled out their "triple dog dare" buzz terms like "lynching"....
Christ you libs have Trump as an honorary KKK member. A member of US Neo Nazi's ....Its ridiculous the lengths libs have gone to manipulate the campaign and to destroy the new POTUS.
Now these little lightweight whiners are going to throw temper tantrums in DC. No one will notice. No one will care.

Protests Already?

How many do you think will show up tomorrow (10K=, I bet!)

Do you think they should just accept the election or wait to see if his policies are what they fear?

Who did you vote for?

Need to address those questions to the people, who are paying for the protests: Soros for example. The protesters like sheep will do what they've been paid for.

View attachment 107517
Instead they picked a guy who steals their food before slaughtering them. Good job sheep.
Name one example of this alleged food theft.....

Protests Already?

Who did you vote for?

The Woman's march will be held the day after the Inauguration in Washington D.C and in over 800 locations across the country. You're not going to see a lot of protests going on in Washington D.C. They may be doing some in other locations around the country though.

Protests Already?

Who did you vote for?

Need to address those questions to the people, who are paying for the protests: Soros for example. The protesters like sheep will do what they've been paid for.

View attachment 107517
Instead they picked a guy who steals their food before slaughtering them. Good job sheep.
Name one example of this alleged food theft.....
After you give me an example of
Hopefully we see something unprecedented to go along with the unpresidential
Wasn't Hillary "unpresidented"...lol
No. That's a word Trump made up because he's never been held to any kind of standard a day in his life.
Dang! thought I made it up
Have you also ever considered grabbing a stranger by the vagina and running for public office? B/c the GOP is going to need a new candidate in 2020.

What I want to see is the crybaby liberal shit when the Rolling Thunder get hands on them. There were about 2000 on the highway headed that way from just one direction on 1 highway and they are converging on WDC as I post this. They say they are forming a wall, and anyone trying to break through gets stomped to death. I wanna see it liberal brains and guts and the stompers walk away free like the shit have after beating a decent person Reginald Denny comes to mind. LETS get some damn JUSTCE for REGGIE, KILL EM ALL let Allah and the atheist spacemen sort them out.

Protests Already?

Who did you vote for?

The inauguration will take place. All the rest is nonsense from idiots.

What I want to see is the crybaby liberal shit when the Rolling Thunder get hands on them. There were about 2000 on the highway headed that way from just one direction on 1 highway and they are converging on WDC as I post this. They say they are forming a wall, and anyone trying to break through gets stomped to death. I wanna see it liberal brains and guts and the stompers walk away free like the shit have after beating a decent person Reginald Denny comes to mind. LETS get some damn JUSTCE for REGGIE, KILL EM ALL let Allah and the atheist spacemen sort them out.
:cuckoo:

OK, this thread is starting to spike

Forum List

Back