Protests over unarmed woman getting shot during traffic stop.

I'm glad to see the protests expanding. People need to step up the protests until they get some answers. I have a feeling that if the video backed up the officers story it would have been released already.

Restaurant video allegedly captured Pettis County deputy shooting Hannah Fizer

Search warrant reveals new details in Pettis County deputy shooting - ABC17NEWS

The police investigating themselves has to stop.
I agree. It’s completely absurd. We might as well allow convicts to sentence themselves...

I'm glad to see the protests expanding. People need to step up the protests until they get some answers. I have a feeling that if the video backed up the officers story it would have been released already.

Police officers killed in the line of duty in 2020:

View attachment 354924

And?

It's a dangerous/stressful job, don't be obnoxious or do the crime

Then you get to live another day

Police officers killed in the line of duty in 2020:

View attachment 354924

And?

It's a dangerous/stressful job, don't be obnoxious or do the crime

Then you get to live another day

Release the tapes.

She deserved to be shot, asshole read your own link,...

During the traffic stop, the deputy indicated Fizer refused to identify herself. She told the deputy she was armed with a gun and was going to shoot the deputy, according to the patrol. No gun was found in her car.

The officer that got the warrant to break into Breonna Taylors house also said the Postal Inspector said she was often getting suspicious packages. They said they said no such thing.
They said they said. That's really good proof. The judge won't throw that out.

The judge won't. I'm sure the postal inspector will be called to testify under oath.
And what would that testimony be for???? Because she got 'suspicious' packages???? Of what?? They don't know what's in there and could have been anything.
What does a traffic stop have to do with someone's idea of suspicious packages????????

She deserved to be shot, asshole read your own link,...

During the traffic stop, the deputy indicated Fizer refused to identify herself. She told the deputy she was armed with a gun and was going to shoot the deputy, according to the patrol. No gun was found in her car.

The officer that got the warrant to break into Breonna Taylors house also said the Postal Inspector said she was often getting suspicious packages. They said they said no such thing.
They said they said. That's really good proof. The judge won't throw that out.

The judge won't. I'm sure the postal inspector will be called to testify under oath.
And what would that testimony be for???? Because she got 'suspicious' packages???? Of what?? They don't know what's in there and could have been anything.
What does a traffic stop have to do with someone's idea of suspicious packages????????

Post office said they never told them what the officer told the judge to get a warrant. Most of the country gets packages. I think my wife must have ownership in QVC.

If you don't have a gun but tell a cop you have one and plan to shoot him...well.....

Musta been a suicide by cop thing maybe.

Yep these "protests" are certainly working...

I guarantee this force will be forced to fix their 'technical" issues as far as body camera's go.

Yep these "protests" are certainly working...

I guarantee this force will be forced to fix their 'technical" issues as far as body camera's go.
We'll see. Once we have the vaccine for COVID, this will be forgotten about.

Who argued otherwise?
I agree with MikeTx

you are grandstanding

the left are on a feeding frenzy and its not just cops shooting blacks

the left are trying to destroy the entire American system

I am all about holding Leo's accountable but she said she had a gun then started fumbling through her car?
Was she trying to get shot?

Hey Pknopp, as you seem to be ignorant of how police shootings are reviewed, here's your Cliff Note on the topic.
An officer gets involved in a shooting on duty.
Step One: The officer is placed on either desk duty or administrative leave and not to be back on the streets until cleared.
Step Two: The evidence (body cam, physical evidence and witness testimony) is brought before a....now get this...."INDEPENDENT CIVILIAN REVIEW BOARD," and the board renders its decision as to whether the matter should be considered justifiable in the line of duty, or moved on to the District Attorney for possible criminal charges.
Step Three: If the shooting is considered justified, the officer is notified by his/her department and can return to patrolling the streets. Even if ignorant/uneducated public is angry about it.
Step Four: If the shooting is judged not justified, the officer is informed that he/she is no longer on the police force, should obtain a lawyer and must report to the police department for processing. The officer is given a hearing before a judge, whereupon he/she is asked to enter his/her plea (guilty or not guilty). If the officer pleads not guilty, the judge will arrange for a trial date, of which he/she will be notified. Also at this hearing, the decision of whether there will be a bond so that he/she may be free until the trial, or no bond and must remain in custody until the trial.
That is the brief, overall description of how it works. Actual Civilian Review Boards make the decision as to whether to move forward with a prosecution or not.
Last: Pknopp, we are aware that you are and have been a Communist and want this nation to become divided and conquered by Communism. It isn't going to happen.

Hey Pknopp, as you seem to be ignorant of how police shootings are reviewed, here's your Cliff Note on the topic.
An officer gets involved in a shooting on duty.
Step One: The officer is placed on either desk duty or administrative leave and not to be back on the streets until cleared.
Step Two: The evidence (body cam, physical evidence and witness testimony) is brought before a....now get this...."INDEPENDENT CIVILIAN REVIEW BOARD," and the board renders its decision as to whether the matter should be considered justifiable in the line of duty, or moved on to the District Attorney for possible criminal charges.
Step Three: If the shooting is considered justified, the officer is notified by his/her department and can return to patrolling the streets. Even if ignorant/uneducated public is angry about it.
Step Four: If the shooting is judged not justified, the officer is informed that he/she is no longer on the police force, should obtain a lawyer and must report to the police department for processing. The officer is given a hearing before a judge, whereupon he/she is asked to enter his/her plea (guilty or not guilty). If the officer pleads not guilty, the judge will arrange for a trial date, of which he/she will be notified. Also at this hearing, the decision of whether there will be a bond so that he/she may be free until the trial, or no bond and must remain in custody until the trial.
That is the brief, overall description of how it works. Actual Civilian Review Boards make the decision as to whether to move forward with a prosecution or not.
Last: Pknopp, we are aware that you are and have been a Communist and want this nation to become divided and conquered by Communism. It isn't going to happen.

While not a perfect example let's look at the case in Atlanta. The police cleared the ex officer and his son. They said all is good.

The video comes out and a grand jury decides it is not in 10 minutes.

No. They can no longer be the sole investigators.

Forum List

Back