Protests over unarmed woman getting shot during traffic stop.

She deserved to be shot, asshole read your own link,...

During the traffic stop, the deputy indicated Fizer refused to identify herself. She told the deputy she was armed with a gun and was going to shoot the deputy, according to the patrol. No gun was found in her car.
BLACK BEHAVIOR MATTERS

that proves
I'm glad to see the protests expanding. People need to step up the protests until they get some answers. I have a feeling that if the video backed up the officers story it would have been released already.

Restaurant video allegedly captured Pettis County deputy shooting Hannah Fizer

Search warrant reveals new details in Pettis County deputy shooting - ABC17NEWS

The police investigating themselves has to stop.
....there is no problem of police brutality/unjustified shootings..just like racism, you see it EVERYWHERE when it's not there

I guess all the video's are fake. The officer didn't kneel on George Taylor's neck while the life was snuffed out of him.
.....read my thread--there is not a problem of police brutality
one of the points is Americans are going to have problems and die when police and jackass, resisting/stupid/irrational/etc criminals interact.....humans are not perfect...
..EXPERTS in their fields ''kill'' hundreds of innocents = pilots and the military.
..much to it and my evidence and much more in the link...and in many other threads

..the ROOOOOOOOOT of the problem is not the cops--but black culture breeding criminals/etc at a high rate......the cops don't INITIATE the incident---they go because a criminal has INITIATED the incident

What exactly did Breonna Taylor initiate?
that proves my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahah
1. they had every right to go into the home
2.'''''Glover had a prior relationship with Taylor.[5] The search warrant included Taylor's residence because it was suspected that Glover received packages containing drugs at Taylor's apartment and because a car registered to Taylor had been seen parked on several occasions in front of Glover's house''''
..if you are hanging around criminals, that's stupid/etc
3. police were defending themselves--someone was SHOOTING at them
4. this is the perfect example of DYNAMIC situations---this isn't the movies!!
5. the military has friendly fire deaths---
6. yours is a very ridiculous argument--there is so much wrong with it....
--a. what did the police do wrong? explain please !!???!!!!

that proves
I'm glad to see the protests expanding. People need to step up the protests until they get some answers. I have a feeling that if the video backed up the officers story it would have been released already.

....there is no problem of police brutality/unjustified shootings..just like racism, you see it EVERYWHERE when it's not there

I guess all the video's are fake. The officer didn't kneel on George Taylor's neck while the life was snuffed out of him.
one of the points is Americans are going to have problems and die when police and jackass, resisting/stupid/irrational/etc criminals interact.....humans are not perfect...
..EXPERTS in their fields ''kill'' hundreds of innocents = pilots and the military.
..much to it and my evidence and much more in the link...and in many other threads

..the ROOOOOOOOOT of the problem is not the cops--but black culture breeding criminals/etc at a high rate......the cops don't INITIATE the incident---they go because a criminal has INITIATED the incident

hahahhahahahah
2.'''''Glover had a prior relationship with Taylor.[5] The search warrant included Taylor's residence because it was suspected that Glover received packages containing drugs at Taylor's apartment and because a car registered to Taylor had been seen parked on several occasions in front of Glover's house''''

They had zero right. Zero. In this country there is no such thing as getting killed over guilt by association no matter how thin and you do not have a valid warrant when you lie to get it.

The police were told that she was NOT getting packages. It didn't matter to them because they knew better and no amount of rights were going to stop them.

Your argument is one that would argue to not bother with bank robberies because the vast majority of transactions go fine.
WOOOOOHOOOOOO.......ONE time a black is unjustifiably killed--out of MILLIONS of arrests/etc per year.....and the cop was not trying to kill him, but subdue a resisting criminal ...
..it's all in my thread

You are entitled to your opinion. Millions of others disagree and are enacting change.
o, it's not an opinion--but facts

You skipped my question to you.
hahahhahahah----depending on what I order I look at them..DUH

that proves

hahahhahahahah

They had zero right. Zero. In this country there is no such thing as getting killed over guilt by association no matter how thin and you do not have a valid warrant when you lie to get it.

The police were told that she was NOT getting packages. It didn't matter to them because they knew better and no amount of rights were going to stop them.
''''saying they were Louisville police officers with a search warrant'''

they DIDN'T have a search warrant??.

that proves

hahahhahahahah

An illegally obtained one. A legal warrant is not obtained based upon lies. The one officer has lost his job. The city will pay out millions and there is still more to this story to come.

that proves

hahahhahahahah

An illegally obtained one. A legal warrant is not obtained based upon lies. The one officer has lost his job. The city will pay out millions and there is still more to this story to come.
links/proof

that proves

hahahhahahahah

..if you are hanging around criminals and get killed in a shootout between cops and criminals--it's NOT the cops fault--this is undeniable

that proves

hahahhahahahah

..if you are hanging around criminals and get killed in a shootout between cops and criminals--it's NOT the cops fault--this is undeniable

Change the subject if you must. She had once dated him. She no longer did.

that proves

hahahhahahahah

......this is your last chance--or you are full of shit--where are your credible/etc links/proof the warrant was bad?

that proves

hahahhahahahah

......this is your last chance--or you are full of shit--where are your credible/etc links/proof the warrant was bad?

I stated why. That you wish to ignore it is on you. There will be charges forthcoming.

that proves

hahahhahahahah

I stated why. That you wish to ignore it is on you. There will be charges forthcoming.
......there it is PKnopp = liar and fraud ..thank you--you ADD proof to my other thread and I will use it

In your article...

"She told the deputy she was armed with a gun and was going to shoot the deputy"

Besides, she is white. We know damn well that you guys arent going to protest HER death.

In your article...

"She told the deputy she was armed with a gun and was going to shoot the deputy"

Besides, she is white. We know damn well that you guys arent going to protest HER death.

She didn't state that. The officer did. Release the video.

I'm pretty sure I am the one who posted this. I'm pretty sure it notes people are protesting.

In your article...

She didn't state that. The officer did. Release the video.

I'm pretty sure I am the one who posted this. I'm pretty sure it notes people are protesting.
AND--the cops didn't INITIATE it--the black criminals did!! they caused her death--not the cops

Forum List

Back