Protests over unarmed woman getting shot during traffic stop.

I'm glad to see the protests expanding. People need to step up the protests until they get some answers. I have a feeling that if the video backed up the officers story it would have been released already.

Restaurant video allegedly captured Pettis County deputy shooting Hannah Fizer

Search warrant reveals new details in Pettis County deputy shooting - ABC17NEWS

The police investigating themselves has to stop.
Hey Pknopp, as you seem to be ignorant of how police shootings are reviewed, here's your Cliff Note on the topic.
An officer gets involved in a shooting on duty.
Step One: The officer is placed on either desk duty or administrative leave and not to be back on the streets until cleared.
Step Two: The evidence (body cam, physical evidence and witness testimony) is brought before a....now get this...."INDEPENDENT CIVILIAN REVIEW BOARD," and the board renders its decision as to whether the matter should be considered justifiable in the line of duty, or moved on to the District Attorney for possible criminal charges.
Step Three: If the shooting is considered justified, the officer is notified by his/her department and can return to patrolling the streets. Even if ignorant/uneducated public is angry about it.
Step Four: If the shooting is judged not justified, the officer is informed that he/she is no longer on the police force, should obtain a lawyer and must report to the police department for processing. The officer is given a hearing before a judge, whereupon he/she is asked to enter his/her plea (guilty or not guilty). If the officer pleads not guilty, the judge will arrange for a trial date, of which he/she will be notified. Also at this hearing, the decision of whether there will be a bond so that he/she may be free until the trial, or no bond and must remain in custody until the trial.
That is the brief, overall description of how it works. Actual Civilian Review Boards make the decision as to whether to move forward with a prosecution or not.
Last: Pknopp, we are aware that you are and have been a Communist and want this nation to become divided and conquered by Communism. It isn't going to happen.

While not a perfect example let's look at the case in Atlanta. The police cleared the ex officer and his son. They said all is good.

The video comes out and a grand jury decides it is not in 10 minutes.

No. They can no longer be the sole investigators.
Again, they aren't. A DA could get most any grand jury to make a judgement against, because the grand jury actually only hears one side of the issue, not both. A lot of these videos only show partial bits of what occurs, including police body cams. The final decision when brought before the DA is what is decided in an actual jury trial, not a grand jury.

I'm glad to see the protests expanding. People need to step up the protests until they get some answers. I have a feeling that if the video backed up the officers story it would have been released already.

Hey Pknopp, as you seem to be ignorant of how police shootings are reviewed, here's your Cliff Note on the topic.
An officer gets involved in a shooting on duty.
Step One: The officer is placed on either desk duty or administrative leave and not to be back on the streets until cleared.
Step Two: The evidence (body cam, physical evidence and witness testimony) is brought before a....now get this...."INDEPENDENT CIVILIAN REVIEW BOARD," and the board renders its decision as to whether the matter should be considered justifiable in the line of duty, or moved on to the District Attorney for possible criminal charges.
Step Three: If the shooting is considered justified, the officer is notified by his/her department and can return to patrolling the streets. Even if ignorant/uneducated public is angry about it.
Step Four: If the shooting is judged not justified, the officer is informed that he/she is no longer on the police force, should obtain a lawyer and must report to the police department for processing. The officer is given a hearing before a judge, whereupon he/she is asked to enter his/her plea (guilty or not guilty). If the officer pleads not guilty, the judge will arrange for a trial date, of which he/she will be notified. Also at this hearing, the decision of whether there will be a bond so that he/she may be free until the trial, or no bond and must remain in custody until the trial.
That is the brief, overall description of how it works. Actual Civilian Review Boards make the decision as to whether to move forward with a prosecution or not.
Last: Pknopp, we are aware that you are and have been a Communist and want this nation to become divided and conquered by Communism. It isn't going to happen.

While not a perfect example let's look at the case in Atlanta. The police cleared the ex officer and his son. They said all is good.

The video comes out and a grand jury decides it is not in 10 minutes.

No. They can no longer be the sole investigators.
Again, they aren't. A DA could get most any grand jury to make a judgement against, because the grand jury actually only hears one side of the issue, not both. A lot of these videos only show partial bits of what occurs, including police body cams. The final decision when brought before the DA is what is decided in an actual jury trial, not a grand jury.

10 minutes.....after they had been cleared. They will also be found guilty. When they are those who cleared them need fired.

She deserved to be shot, asshole read your own link,...

During the traffic stop, the deputy indicated Fizer refused to identify herself. She told the deputy she was armed with a gun and was going to shoot the deputy, according to the patrol. No gun was found in her car.
If she really was stupid enough to give such a heads up to someone who everyone knows will have a piece in their possession, how much of a loss is she to the rest of society?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If she died and really did not have a gun, her dishonesty, to me, will be the reason why things won't be getting any better for her from here on out.

I doubt the killing of a white woman would matter to the left but since a cop is involved we will see.

Edit: Oh, white. This story will be over in a short while.
How soon racist dic suckers like yourself forgets....

It was BLM who was front and center when this woman was killed.....
0-rac_006 (21).jpg.jpg

During the traffic stop, the deputy indicated Fizer refused to identify herself. She told the deputy she was armed with a gun and was going to shoot the deputy, according to the patrol. No gun was found in her car.
If she really was stupid enough to give such a heads up to someone who everyone knows will have a piece in their possession, how much of a loss is she to the rest of society?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If she died and really did not have a gun, her dishonesty, to me, will be the reason why things won't be getting any better for her from here on out.
Obviously things wont be getting better for her since she is dead....

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Better her then the cop, who is just doing his job

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Better her then the cop, who is just doing his job
Too late, racists already refused to support the cop in this case....guess they didn't send you the memo.....

^^^ Would an exception be made if the woman had been shot by a cop who isn't white?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The exception was already made......

The cop wasn't white -- so hence, there were no right-militia types justifying her murder and backing the cop....like they normally do......neither was there any attempt to vilify the victim who was murdered as someone who had it coming....as they normally do....

However, when it came to this woman......attempts were made to justify her death....they just failed.....

2456.jpg

....there is no problem of police brutality/unjustified shootings..just like racism, you see it EVERYWHERE when it's not there

....there is no problem of police brutality/unjustified shootings..just like racism, you see it EVERYWHERE when it's not there

I guess all the video's are fake. The officer didn't kneel on George Taylor's neck while the life was snuffed out of him.

Your argument is one that would argue to not bother with bank robberies because the vast majority of transactions go fine.

I guess all the video's are fake. The officer didn't kneel on George Taylor's neck while the life was snuffed out of him.
.....read my thread--there is not a problem of police brutality
one of the points is Americans are going to have problems and die when police and jackass, resisting/stupid/irrational/etc criminals interact.....humans are not perfect...
..EXPERTS in their fields ''kill'' hundreds of innocents = pilots and the military.
..much to it and my evidence and much more in the link...and in many other threads

..the ROOOOOOOOOT of the problem is not the cops--but black culture breeding criminals/etc at a high rate......the cops don't INITIATE the incident---they go because a criminal has INITIATED the incident

Your argument is one that would argue to not bother with bank robberies because the vast majority of transactions go fine.
WOOOOOHOOOOOO.......ONE time a black is unjustifiably killed--out of MILLIONS of arrests/etc per year.....and the cop was not trying to kill him, but subdue a resisting criminal ...
..it's all in my thread

.....read my thread--there is not a problem of police brutality
one of the points is Americans are going to have problems and die when police and jackass, resisting/stupid/irrational/etc criminals interact.....humans are not perfect...
..EXPERTS in their fields ''kill'' hundreds of innocents = pilots and the military.
..much to it and my evidence and much more in the link...and in many other threads

..the ROOOOOOOOOT of the problem is not the cops--but black culture breeding criminals/etc at a high rate......the cops don't INITIATE the incident---they go because a criminal has INITIATED the incident

What exactly did Breonna Taylor initiate?

WOOOOOHOOOOOO.......ONE time a black is unjustifiably killed--out of MILLIONS of arrests/etc per year.....and the cop was not trying to kill him, but subdue a resisting criminal ...
..it's all in my thread

You are entitled to your opinion. Millions of others disagree and are enacting change.

..it's all in my thread

You are entitled to your opinion. Millions of others disagree and are enacting change.
o, it's not an opinion--but facts

..it's all in my thread

o, it's not an opinion--but facts

You skipped my question to you.

Forum List

Back