proud boy wants jail time for burning blm flags.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

sorry no can dol. its considered a protest under the constitution. what a hyprocrite.

The press are such scum of the earth.

This line.

"attended a pro-Trump rally, which later led to violent clashes and stabbings in DC's streets."

Note the lack of any hint WHO did the stabbings, or who attacked who.

But IMPLIED some level of responsibility. NOt that they ATTACKED, anyone, no, if you accuse the press of saying that, they gave themselves room to wiggle out.

But no mention of who the clashes were with. Because Antifa is just an idea. Or some such bullshit.

sorry no can dol. its considered a protest under the constitution. what a hyprocrite.
Not in this case.

“In new court filings, federal prosecutors described the pain felt by the historically Black church's congregation after their Black Lives Matter banner was burned on their own lawn.“

Exactly what property was destroyed? I'll buy Kleenex's for the snowflakes that felt emotional pain... Waste of the courts time...
It was the churches flag, burned on the churches property. You ok with that?

I think you rather miss the point and haven’t yet realized it.
Oh, you mean, they are black and so when they care about a symbol, that actually counts for something in today's America, as opposed to stupid white men?

No, I got that.

it is only ok to burn the us flag in protest. not any others. this is once sided bs. if you for that flag you have to do it for all flags which they dont. one sided nazi goverment we have. totally screwing are constitution.

Yah, and leave out the Illegal Firearms charges and claim that it's all about the burning of a BLM flag.

Forum List

Back