proud boy wants jail time for burning blm flags.

Thats all? A more fitting punishment would have been to pour scalding hot water on him then send him to prison for 5 years.

Awww, what a brave keyboard commando.

Actually he was probably mostly sentenced for the 2 high cap mags (lol DC is a twat town) than the flag.

But if it was the flag, expect a 1st amendment challenge to the conviction.

Awww, what a brave keyboard commando.

Actually he was probably mostly sentenced for the 2 high cap mags (lol DC is a twat town) than the flag.

But if it was the flag, expect a 1st amendment challenge to the conviction.
I dont really care what the specific charge was to be honest. Just good to see the bitch get some time.

it is only ok to burn the us flag in protest. not any others. this is once sided bs. if you for that flag you have to do it for all flags which they dont. one sided nazi goverment we have. totally screwing are constitution.
and for bringing two high-capacity ammunition magazines to Washington, DC.

I'm good. I already have 6
But you are not the only one. With all of the rhetoric on the American Flag and all the abuse it has taken, there has been no Penetentiary time meted out. So burning a BLM Flag or a Gay Flag is a potential Felony. A little to much don't you think?

it is only ok to burn the us flag in protest. not any others. this is once sided bs. if you for that flag you have to do it for all flags which they dont. one sided nazi goverment we have. totally screwing are constitution.

He was mainly convicted on firearms charges. But it is nice to know you can burn the American Flag not only with impunity, but with the US Govs BLESSINGS, but will go to jail if you burn a BLM flag.

Would anyone go to jail and be made to pay HUNDREDS of dollars if they stole a BLM sign out of my yard and burned it, too?

NEXT UP: What are the penalties for burning a Confederate flag? AN LGBTQ rainbow flag? A Star Fleet Federation flag?

Did stocks increase in the owners private prison system ?
Unkle Harry needs a few more men in charge of revenue gains

He stole the flag from a church and stole other items, the guy is stupid. You can burn your own flags, but you can't burn other people's flags. That is pretty straight forward.

He was mainly convicted on firearms charges. But it is nice to know you can burn the American Flag not only with impunity, but with the US Govs BLESSINGS, but will go to jail if you burn a BLM flag.

Would anyone go to jail and be made to pay HUNDREDS of dollars if they stole a BLM sign out of my yard and burned it, too?

NEXT UP: What are the penalties for burning a Confederate flag? AN LGBTQ rainbow flag? A Star Fleet Federation flag?
Don't burn the blm flag. Just the bl.

RIght, he wasn't sentenced for burning the flag. He was sentenced for stealing it and then burning it. He could burn all the BLM flags he wanted as long as he owned them.

While burning the American flag is free speech, stealing it and then burning it is not.

Thats all? A more fitting punishment would have been to pour scalding hot water on him then send him to prison for 5 years.

and the same punishment for people burning the Stars and Stripes? The Stars and Bars?

But you are not the only one. With all of the rhetoric on the American Flag and all the abuse it has taken, there has been no Penetentiary time meted out. So burning a BLM Flag or a Gay Flag is a potential Felony. A little to much don't you think?
Actually it was not enough. The bitch wasnt smart enough to go buy his own flag. He stole it.

Nope. See the difference was this was someone's property. I thought you were smarter than that?

Nothing in you post about it being stolen.

BUT, if it were stolen, would you proscribe the same punishment for the Stars and Stripes? the Stars and Bars?

Forum List

Back