proud boy wants jail time for burning blm flags.

Black lives matter, as do all lives, but BLM is a Marxist group and that's why I highly endorse this: (and by the way I do not endorse the Proud Boys)

Someone's property? We care about that now?

View attachment 529945

Yeah, tell you what, you hit me up, when we start applying this new found concern to lefty rioters and urban shoplifters.

Till then, I will be adding this guy to the ever increasing list of political prisoners, that you people are locking up.
How stupid. No one supports the riots but apparently you support violenxe and property destruction when it's your guys. #notthepartyoflawandorder

How stupid. No one supports the riots but apparently you support violenxe and property destruction when it's your guys. #notthepartyoflawandorder

No one supported it? Really? While dem mayors order the police to stand down so the mobs can rampage or even to arrest people who defend themselves or who run away "wrong"?

You need to pay more attention.

No one supported it? Really? While dem mayors order the police to stand down so the mobs can rampage or even to arrest people who defend themselves or who run away "wrong"?

You need to pay more attention.
Give me an exact and factual example to discuss.

And? They were behaving recklessly with their guns Against unarmed people.

A mob broke into a gated community. That is at least trespassing if not breaking and entering.

None of them were arrested, instead the people defending themselves were arrested.

A mob broke into a gated community. That is at least trespassing if not breaking and entering.

None of them were arrested, instead the people defending themselves were arrested.
They walked through, unarmed. At worst, trespassing. Not endangering any lives.

Not in this case.

“In new court filings, federal prosecutors described the pain felt by the historically Black church's congregation after their Black Lives Matter banner was burned on their own lawn.“
Enrique Tarrio
Such a fine white supremacist name!

Oh, wait

210820161515-enrique-tarrio-feb-27-large-169.jpg

Forum List

Back