Proud Boys are showing up at school board meetings?

Well the Loons are all here and boring as ever. DrLove out! :)

Where does the name come from? What are they proud of?
Proud boy.jpg

Well there you have it. What could possibly go wrong? :icon_rolleyes:

Moron, the "Proud Boys" are not a
"white" group you idiot. their lst leader was a black cuban guy

Send ‘em on over. I got 17 9mm defensive rounds waiting and 4 or 5 extra full mags if needed. I Don’t like fucking Authoritarian, Racist, Misogynistic Nazis. :finger3:

Need an address?
No, you just vote for them.

Well there you have it. What could possibly go wrong? :icon_rolleyes:

They have that right. You know what rights are, don't you?

Send ‘em on over. I got 17 9mm defensive rounds waiting and 4 or 5 extra full mags if needed. I Don’t like fucking Authoritarian, Racist, Misogynistic Nazis. :finger3:

Need an address?
Will you share a cell with Rittenhouse?
I thought you declared that you were against such action.

Funny these leftist assholes chant go get in our elective officials faces......Go to their houses and cause Chaos...........verbally assualt Republicans when they are taking their kids to the movies.......Same in Restaurants..........etc..

Then HOW DARE YOU when KARMA comes a calling. They are Wankers.

Hey, if the Proud Boys show up at my place and start using bricks and battering rams on my windows like they did at the Capitol, I'll be perfectly justified. :)

I never heard of them until Progs on these boards started typing about the group. Other names also.

Yep.....the left knows all about these groups....actual republicans and conservatives only learn about them when the shithead leftists bring them up and accuse the republicans and conservatives of supporting them....

They have the exact same right to intimidate that the left exercises.

They are there as concerned citizens who feel that protecting our children from being taught to be racists is an important issue.
You’re a fucking idiot ;)

Forum List

Back