Proud Boys Civil War

Times change. Social norms change.
Attempting to undermine our democratic institutions and foment a civil war are and will always be degenerate antisocial behavior as well as illegal.
If that is what Big Brother tells the normies, sure, you continue to believe it pal.

:113:

6wp71z.jpg

The shitbird shaman.
Only you know the “truth”.
I trust sources that give me verifiable facts, that match my experience.

You trust sources that tell you to, "trust the science," but? When you look up the stats on their own websites, the rhetoric doesn't match the data, or, they tell you shit like trans-women are women.

:rolleyes:

I'm not going to continue doing this with you, you didn't watch a previously posted video, which explicitly described the very behavior you are doing, RIGHT NOW.

I'll post it again, but I imagine, you won't watch the whole thing, the principle psychological coping mechanisms for reducing cognitive dissonance, predict? YOU WON'T.

1665620512314.png

Keep up with the character attacks, the slander and ad hom, it is all you got pal. Make believe your irrationality and the propaganda you have been fed, or your fear is justified.

I trust sources that give me verifiable facts, that match my experience.

You trust sources that tell you to, "trust the science," but? When you look up the stats on their own websites, the rhetoric doesn't match the data, or, they tell you shit like trans-women are women.

:rolleyes:

I'm not going to continue doing this with you, you didn't watch a previously posted video, which explicitly described the very behavior you are doing, RIGHT NOW.

I'll post it again, but I imagine, you won't watch the whole thing, the principle psychological coping mechanisms for reducing cognitive dissonance, predict? YOU WON'T.

View attachment 709222

Keep up with the character attacks, the slander and ad hom, it is all you got pal. Make believe your irrationality and the propaganda you have been fed, or your fear is justified.

The character flaw is yours.
You’re the aggrieved party.
I am content.

Forum List

Back