Proud Boys leader arrested destruction of property

b75e6080-fa65-4ca2-8772-362aae91354f-Proud_Boys_photo.JPG

So why are they bad again? I thought they were white supremacists. His name is Enrique and one guy is black? Did you liberal retards lie to me?

By all indications, the RWNJs are ready to storm Washington with their black armbands and swastikas, lift their cheeto-in-chief to their shoulders, carry him to Capitol Hill, and proclaim him the führer of their fourth reich.

The 80+million voters who chose the President-Elect have no say at all.

There will be a lot more of the Pussy Boys arrested on Wednesday.

Just imagine, January 6, 2021, the RWNJs in their brown shirts, black armbands, and swastikas, goose stepping up Pennsylvania Avenue following a beat-up, old Dodge pickup with a loudspeaker in its bed blaring Wagner’s: “Fahrt der Walküren”.

All the while, calling themselves “American patriots”.

You libs are DUMB, this guy destroyed a BLM banner. Meanwhile asshole liberals destroy actual property, buildings, windows, loot and burn stores, vehicles. Now talk shit about destruction of property again you retards. OH SNAP!! :auiqs.jpg:
Absolutely. Whose banner ? Where was it? Think a BLM walking “protestor” tore down an All Lives Matter banner that there would be an arrest??
This is a set up and a sham and I think Proud Boys are dumb.

So....trump's army of crazies is off to a shaky start....The guy is as cracked as the man in the WH. They are tough cause they got guns! Ha Ha!
He was arrested for lighting some marxist boogies black lives dont matter at all flag on fire ...

Wow what a terrorist

I hope the beat the snot out some antifa and blm bois in DC

Just imagine, January 6, 2021, the RWNJs in their brown shirts, black armbands, and swastikas, goose stepping up Pennsylvania Avenue following a beat-up, old Dodge pickup with a loudspeaker in its bed blaring Wagner’s: “Fahrt der Walküren”.

Where would that happen?

Where would that happen?
The date, location, and program were listed in the post. If you hurry, and have the proper wardrobe, you can join in the fascists' festivities. You will undoubtedly fit right in.

You leftist fags with purple hair are never going to win. At then end of day you are always the same, useful idiots.
Is this intended as a defense of the Pod Boys guy, or is this retro-speak from Archie Bunker?

The banners were stolen from churches and destroyed. You don't steal someone else's property and destroy it, no matter what it is. Don't defend this guy. He indulged in criminal conduct and was arrested for it. The weapons charges are another matter. These guys have been warned repeatedly about their behavior.

So....trump's army of crazies is off to a shaky start....The guy is as cracked as the man in the WH. They are tough cause they got guns! Ha Ha!
They're neo-fascist criminals, they have nothing to be 'proud' of.

I'm happy for Ricky Tarrio. I was beginning to think that Proud Boys couldn't even get arrested.

Since they're not very tough, they can use the cred on the streets.

Forum List

Back