Proud Boys leader banned from DC.....erp..

Is this legal??? Dont get me wrong I find the right despicable also. But banning a citizen from a public city??? Thats scary. I dont want right wingers banning me from Florida spring break!

Ha Ha.....what a Loser! Perfect for trump! They will both be out of DC soon!

Any time I've been to DC, I had to scour myself with lye soap upon leaving to feel clean. Everyone but a democrat is for the better being out of there every chance they can get.

1609909715959.png

Cool! We can ban progressives back to the big cities where they belong if the courts are going to set a precedent.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Is this legal??? Dont get me wrong I find the right despicable also. But banning a citizen from a public city??? Thats scary. I dont want right wingers banning me from Florida spring break!

Only a lunkhead like JimH would CELEBRATE an illegal order to ban someone from an entire city.

I wonder what "law" that would be violating. So it's illegal now for this guy to DRIVE through the streets?

Hillary is still welcome there with open arms.

Too bad DC isn't on the west coast closer to the Norks. Can we move it?

Welcome to the Democrats’ America, where they can now ban people from certain places because of their political leanings.

Papers please!

No worries. He'll put on a mask and a wig, khakis and a cardigan, and he'll be there.

How can you legally ban an American citizen from ANY CITY???

Is this China?
I've heard of it.
Bullshit

Is this China?
I've heard of it.
Bullshit
Whether referred to as banishment, ostracism or exile, this form of punishment has been imposed since before history, in antiquity, and in the 20th century. ... Justices in Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansas, Florida and Kentucky still have intra-state exile as options during sentencing.Dec 28, 2018
1609912253687.png

thehill.com › criminal-justice › 423...
Bring back exile as a sentencing option | TheHill

Is this China?
I've heard of it.
Bullshit
Whether referred to as banishment, ostracism or exile, this form of punishment has been imposed since before history, in antiquity, and in the 20th century. ... Justices in Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansas, Florida and Kentucky still have intra-state exile as options during sentencing.Dec 28, 2018
View attachment 437904
Find me an example of this EVER happening in modern times and being upheld by SCOTUS.

Otherwise.....bullshit

Is this China?
I've heard of it.
Bullshit
View attachment 437904
Find me an example of this EVER happening in modern times and being upheld by SCOTUS.

Otherwise.....bullshit
Here ya go.

Georgia prosecutors find banishment particularly effective in drug cases because it removes the offenders from the community that most likely contains their customers and suppliers. In 1974, the Georgia Supreme Court upheld prosecutors' use of banishment from seven Georgia counties against a woman who had challenged the punishment on constitutional grounds.

Kentucky and Arkansas also continue to use banishment for certain crimes. Arkansas's constitution prohibits banishment "from the state," but it allows intrastate banishment. In 2000, a Corbin, Kentucky, judge exiled from the entire state a person who had been convicted of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. Florida judges have been known to address prostitution by meting out a five-year banishment sentence and buying the convicted prostitute a one-way ticket out of town

Read more: Banishment - Further Readings - Court, Punishment, Tribal, and Community - JRank Articles Banishment - Further Readings

Is this China?
I've heard of it.
Bullshit
View attachment 437904

Otherwise.....bullshit
Here ya go.

Georgia prosecutors find banishment particularly effective in drug cases because it removes the offenders from the community that most likely contains their customers and suppliers. In 1974, the Georgia Supreme Court upheld prosecutors' use of banishment from seven Georgia counties against a woman who had challenged the punishment on constitutional grounds.

Kentucky and Arkansas also continue to use banishment for certain crimes. Arkansas's constitution prohibits banishment "from the state," but it allows intrastate banishment. In 2000, a Corbin, Kentucky, judge exiled from the entire state a person who had been convicted of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. Florida judges have been known to address prostitution by meting out a five-year banishment sentence and buying the convicted prostitute a one-way ticket out of town

Read more: Banishment - Further Readings - Court, Punishment, Tribal, and Community - JRank Articles Banishment - Further Readings
That isn't SCOTUS.
Similar scenarios have gone to SCOTUS over banning excons from returning home and they lost.

Is this China?
I've heard of it.
Bullshit
View attachment 437904

Otherwise.....bullshit
Here ya go.

That isn't SCOTUS.
Similar scenarios have gone to SCOTUS over banning excons from returning home and they lost.
Okay. I said I'd heard of it, and I showed you that wasn't bullshit. If every case in the 2nd article was overturned, do you think they would have written that article?
Yes, when I was looking, I saw a case that was overturned. You can't take away human rights and it has to be related to probation in someway.

Forum List

Back